PDA

View Full Version : Mobs Stronger Since Update?

Medicman
08-21-2015, 10:36 PM
I've noticed while running maps that were normally pretty easy with no deaths are now a lot harder. Just wondering what happened. Wasn't this way before the update today.
Also....easy bosses doing one hit kills. Something is bugged.

Cohmedy
08-21-2015, 10:48 PM
I noticed this too, I was far away from the big Orc he swung and I died in one hit

Befs
08-22-2015, 01:13 AM
I noticed this too, I was far away from the big Orc he swung and I died in one hit

That's not new...

Madnex
08-22-2015, 08:25 AM
Unrelated to the OP's report which is most likely bad luck, there seems to be an issue with the range of the Orc Brute. They've most likely swapped the range of the long cone red zone with the normal swing. I'm saying this based on how there's a safe spot on the last 4th of the red cone zone where you're not hit even if clearly inside.

Jaffakex
08-24-2015, 05:26 AM
Unrelated to the OP's report which is most likely bad luck, there seems to be an issue with the range of the Orc Brute. They've most likely swapped the range of the long cone red zone with the normal swing. I'm saying this based on how there's a safe spot on the last 4th of the red cone zone where you're not hit even if clearly inside.

This! This needs to be fixed. Orc brute normal attack range and damage - it ranges more than his red zone attack.

Archer bombs. They have also glitched red zones. You will get hit even if you are a few steps outside of red zone.