PDA

View Full Version : 46 Mythic Gear comparison

Ravager
08-22-2015, 01:34 AM
Quick and dirty charts because I like quick and dirty.

Seems like huge trade-offs if you want the mythic bonuses.

Individual Gear Comparison

Comparison of Typical Gear Sets

* THP = Total hp gained from HP increase, STR, INT and DEX from gear

Refer to announcement thread here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?258187-Teaser-Friday-Mythic-Gear-Stats!&p=2255879#post2255879

Wazakesy
08-22-2015, 01:39 AM
USELESS gears :D

Ravager
08-22-2015, 01:50 AM
USELESS gears :D

Best combo, in most cases, seems Mythic armor/helm and Arcane ring/planar pendant and give up the mythic bonus to me.

mesalin
08-22-2015, 01:57 AM
That mean arcane ring and planar pend still we be best? Nice :)

<Forgiveness>

Serancha
08-22-2015, 01:59 AM
Lol Rav and the quick and dirty...... chart.

They did say arcane ring / planar pendant would remain the best. Not really worth the work for the set, is it....

I'll add a couple of roguish imbued stats for you if you want to update.

Kingofninjas
08-22-2015, 03:09 AM
Best combo, in most cases, seems Mythic armor/helm and Arcane ring/planar pendant and give up the mythic bonus to me.

Agreed. For rogues this will be the case 100% of times. For mages, its a personal choice, but to me the survivability tradeoff is too high, even for an extra lightning. Tank is the only class I'd consider using the set, but their jugg already breaks so easily, I shudder to think of it without arcane ring. All in all, a lousy set IMO.

Serancha
08-22-2015, 03:20 AM
It looks like they are trying to make it so that no one set is the absolute best. But they are making the level 46 gear that takes 2-4 months to farm for as an "equal alternative" to the level 41 gear we already have.

Not to mention that we are expected to put jewels in that gear, as opposed to the paras, eyes and grand gems in our imbued. When you calculate that in, it makes the 46 stuff much less powerful, set bonus or not. I do like the idea of no one set being best, but only when those sets are of equal level and take equal effort (to obtain).

Dex Scene
08-22-2015, 03:24 AM
good job on the dirty and quick summing up on stats

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Haligali
08-22-2015, 04:40 AM
Scale up the planar tombs gear, and bring back gems.

noobseller
08-22-2015, 04:56 AM
Llllloooooooouuuuuuuuuuuddddddd noooooooiiiiiiisezzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!

Ravager
08-22-2015, 06:50 PM
Updated gear listing and added comparison chart of typical gear setup variants.

Oezheasate
08-22-2015, 06:55 PM
Thanks to this chart i already know that my only goal atm will be to get saw and para.

carmine_blade
08-22-2015, 11:10 PM
Thanks for this comprehensive comparison :)

Dashie
08-22-2015, 11:37 PM
Thanks for this comparison chart !

Haligali
08-22-2015, 11:49 PM
Well, more than 1000 hp difference on mage and rogue sets. Not to mention gem difference. There is nothing more to say, you will be a noob if you use this set. Twoc mentioned in another thread, this will be like lepre for rich ppl who can afford multiple sets, switch to this when you need the skill bonus, then switch back to your real gears after - and hope for no die meanwhile.

Noob set, this is planar gear all over again. Those stats where fixed, after begging. Will they do that again?

Ravager
08-23-2015, 12:10 AM
The thing is, I think this will be tied to AP/Title and possible Mythic Banner level 2. At least one of those 3.

Serancha
08-23-2015, 12:27 AM
The thing is, I think this will be tied to AP/Title and possible Mythic Banner level 2. At least one of those 3.

So the ap leaderboard people will get it before season end, but they still won't use it. The flag aps have already locked up that board with free flaggers anyways. Ap's don't mean much for the majority at this point, not until seasonal leaderboards get implemented - if they ever are.

Ravager
08-23-2015, 12:41 AM
So the ap leaderboard people will get it before season end, but they still won't use it. The flag aps have already locked up that board with free flaggers anyways. Ap's don't mean much for the majority at this point, not until seasonal leaderboards get implemented - if they ever are.

I know but just saying that for people who really don't want the gear, they will have to get it regardless, if they want that AP.

Haligali
08-23-2015, 01:11 AM

Zz rav you and your problems xd I don't wanna be rude or something, but i gave up on leaderboard long time ago. New banners can't compete with the old ones, no other newbie can get my cool s2-s3 banners, i think you have those too. I suggest to you finish this ap at before season end, the ingredients will be cheap then.

Ravager
08-23-2015, 02:51 AM

Zz rav you and your problems xd I don't wanna be rude or something, but i gave up on leaderboard long time ago. New banners can't compete with the old ones, no other newbie can get my cool s2-s3 banners, i think you have those too. I suggest to you finish this ap at before season end, the ingredients will be cheap then.

Well its not that. AP is sometimes what drives people to play the game. I try to help guildmates for their AP goals every so often when they ask in guild chat. Its a sort of goal to some people. So it would almost feel like people are spending tons of gold and time for "throw away" items. Your suggestion seems plausible at this point.

Serancha
08-23-2015, 11:41 AM
The throw away items seems like its going to be that way if stats aren't boosted.

Someone misinterpreted the announcement by Remiem and asked whether the set procs will be a part of character and one doesn't need to wear the set for the procs. That would be neat, do a questline and throw away the set(unless u want a blingy vanity) and have an extra "skill upgrade"...

I think it would take too much work to add skills to a character based on quests finished. We asked at one point for there to be a 5h dragon you could get if you completed the 4 dragon set. They said it was a good idea, but never implemented. I see this as kind of the same but more complicated.

warriorromio
08-23-2015, 01:27 PM
Its better remove ring and ammulet and use planer pendents and arcane rings as set bonous or launch only armor and helm ..
May be most of us dont even want that ring and ammulet..
Cause for that yellow ora i dont wana give up my arcane rings red circle..lolz...
Its better if they replace ring or pendent with the belt
And only have 3 quiests

Ravager
08-23-2015, 03:45 PM
Its better remove ring and ammulet and use planer pendents and arcane rings as set bonous or launch only armor and helm ..
May be most of us dont even want that ring and ammulet..
Cause for that yellow ora i dont wana give up my arcane rings red circle..lolz...
Its better if they replace ring or pendent with the belt
And only have 3 quiests

I forgot to add the Glintstone Armor / Helmet , Arcane Ring, Planar Pendant combination to the comparison. I updated it.

Edward Coug
08-23-2015, 04:31 PM
Agreed. For rogues this will be the case 100% of times. For mages, its a personal choice, but to me the survivability tradeoff is too high, even for an extra lightning. Tank is the only class I'd consider using the set, but their jugg already breaks so easily, I shudder to think of it without arcane ring. All in all, a lousy set IMO.

Unless you take paras into account. If the myth sets are untradeable, even the helmet and armor can't compete.

Samaeldavisjr
08-25-2015, 01:07 PM
There is no way in Hell I'm gonna give up my loaded amulet and loaded ring for axe throw x 3!! I don't give a darn if axe hits everyone in the map!! Zzzzzzz

The ONLY way this will work is if Stg makes the Glinstone stats compensate for the loss of arcane ring and mythic amulet.
So, as of right now, Glinstone is junk for me. :p

warriorromio
08-27-2015, 01:09 PM
Only chance of getting that set is boost in stat and...
Mainly i personally think if axe hits single target and give 3x damage i will get it new 1v1 pvp maps are comming what will wars do with 3 axes i mean if it gives 3x damage it will be cool to have 2.5k+ damage with bone in single skilll hit...

Jacinth Jay Geralla
08-27-2015, 05:27 PM
seems pretty good