PDA

View Full Version : Equipment slots for our pets

grzena1982
08-22-2015, 01:55 AM
This most likely should be in the suggestion section, but ill post it on here before it gets moved.

I have just come up with an interesting idea. You know how our pets are dull, they all look the same and there are just gold varieties of them that add smth extra to the table.

My idea is to gives us slots for pets and let us customise them by adding teeth, claws, vanities, belts, even additional skills as the poison or banish chance etc. Options are limitless really. Id like to see my pet to look different than what others have.

This opens up so many avenues to explore when it comes to the new loot table that could be cteated to enrich our gaming experience and make as unique at so many levels. Think about legendary, mythic, arcane teeth, not to mention arcane powers. No more silly gold varieties of pets please!

VenomsChaos
08-22-2015, 07:12 AM
Nice idea. arcane and mythic pets maybe would good with thats (saying arcane mythics, coz it would easly than every pet)

Or maybe just release new pets we can set as you said? Let the old pets stay how they are :) and ppl would effort for that new pets. Pop up lockeds again, farm for setup pet
+1000 for every good idea if idea bringing fun in game

zerofort
08-23-2015, 11:17 AM
WOW I LOVE THIS!! Like arcane and mythic could have 3 slots and leagendary hqve 2 slots and so on just like armor. This would be so cool

Allows.
08-23-2015, 11:47 AM
Omg bump that !

Oezheasate
08-23-2015, 11:54 AM
No no no and again no, this would increase the gear gap between rich and poor, I pray to God this doesn't get implemented.

Allows.
08-23-2015, 11:59 AM
No no no and again no, this would increase the gear gap between rich and poor, I pray to God this doesn't get implemented.

How does it increase the gap when we change the look of our pet?

Transfordark
08-23-2015, 12:53 PM
If its only for the vanity then that's good.

Yea why doesn't sts put a cost for those vanity items of pets for platinum and also add auto-leveling of Pets for platinum.

You just want more money so here's your option in getting more.

zerofort
08-23-2015, 11:31 PM
Not sure how it would creat a gap if it would b like the jewl system then u just need 2 farm were not talking about paragemshere

Jebaciste
08-24-2015, 06:56 AM
Thumbs up!!! I like the idea :)

Thaze
08-24-2015, 07:05 AM
Pet Vanities?
Sounds Fun!
++1

Ceuidear
08-24-2015, 01:20 PM
Excellent idea!!!
But before they plan to implement it let them cut off the feedin prices of pets:P