PDA

View Full Version : Give us double legionnaire's drop for 2 days

Hellgamer
08-22-2015, 06:54 AM
With mythic coming , many ppl still need the legendaries quests done. With mb just a weekend of double drop and some more farming, quests could finish fast and this way more players will farm elites for the new mythics. To buy them right now doesnt seem good either with mythic coming and tradeable matterials. dunno what other ppl think tho but it seems fine for me as orcslaying is just leg

mesalin
08-22-2015, 07:18 AM
It will be nice :)
We have double chance for tooth so why not for insignia +1

<Forgiveness>

ujangkampak
08-22-2015, 07:52 AM
sounds good :frog:

Haligali
08-22-2015, 10:01 AM
You dont need insignia and new mythics, you will be fine with last season gear or with some cheap lvl46 pink crate gear. I regret doing the quest.

Prahasit Prahi
08-22-2015, 10:50 AM
You dont need insignia and new mythics, you will be fine with last season gear or with some cheap lvl46 pink crate gear. I regret doing the quest.

Absolutely TRUE.

Thread Closed.

Ceuidear
08-23-2015, 01:10 AM

Perfect Plan:)
Doin the legendary questline consumes lot of time as it needs too many items to craft with the drop rate too low to get the items needed to craft them.

zerofort
08-23-2015, 11:14 AM
Lol this game has become so easy to achieve every thing already it just amazing that its still not easy enough for peole. Why would u want something thats supposed to be acheaved through hard work dumbed down? Buying plat doesnt get u even close to what it used to so farming is the best way to earn gold so now peopke wana ruin that ill never understand

frans3q
08-25-2015, 02:38 AM
well i plan on selling the insignia for gold tho