PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible...?

Iheybeautiful
08-22-2015, 07:51 AM
Hello everyone, i'm mostly a PL player, but AL is kinda interesting. What's been holding me back is:
Is it possible to get the best gear or really good gear without spending any irl money, or is it just way too hard?
Thanks in advance.

ClumsyCactus
08-22-2015, 08:13 AM
Possible, but requires tons of work.
I play casually, log on daily to run maybe 1-2 runs and chat with people, and that way you won't get anywhere.
But, if you are ready to run for several hours per day, and have a good guild and nice people coaching you, you can get sonewhat rich in not very long time at all.

Wutzgood
08-22-2015, 08:17 AM
Yes prices on almost everything is low now so with some farming you can get good gear quickly. Save for a leprechaun amulet and farm with it.

Iheybeautiful
08-22-2015, 09:24 AM
Thanks everyone, i'll download it and try it again... For the third time.
I have a couple of friends this time so I hope it'll be easier, thanks again.

Zaizor
08-22-2015, 10:35 AM
I played for three years to earn great gear, but during that time as I leveled up I was able to save for really good gear quickly throughout the game and over my three years. Farming and nmerching as an end gamer got me great gear within this last year

Ign Zaizor, message me and remind me you're from the forums and I'll help you get the ropes, OK?

VenomsChaos
08-22-2015, 10:56 AM
Everyday 4-5 hour, i think in the 2 week you would earn a caped char with avarage gears. Just read posts about lvl + skills + earn gold farm.

zauilet
08-22-2015, 11:04 AM
I played for three years to earn great gear, but during that time as I leveled up I was able to save for really good gear quickly throughout the game and over my three years. Farming and nmerching as an end gamer got me great gear within this last year

Ign Zaizor, message me and remind me you're from the forums and I'll help you get the ropes, OK?
Lol everytime i see u in celys ur afk lol!
XD
Its true!

Iheybeautiful
08-22-2015, 11:59 AM
Thanks to you all! :)

Zaizor
08-22-2015, 01:39 PM
Lol everytime i see u in celys ur afk lol!
XD
Its true!

Real life sneaks up on me X)

If I'm afk I'm running off in real life!

Energizeric
08-22-2015, 03:14 PM
Here's what I would suggest:

1) First cap your character to level 46

2) Farm for jewels and sell them in the auction. Save up enough to buy a lep amulet, which gives you a luck boost.

3) Then farm KM3 for locked crates and sell them in the auction.

4) If you get tired of crate farming, then farm Ren'gol for jewels.

Iheybeautiful
08-22-2015, 03:37 PM
Here's what I would suggest:

1) First cap your character to level 46

2) Farm for jewels and sell them in the auction. Save up enough to buy a lep amulet, which gives you a luck boost.

3) Then farm KM3 for locked crates and sell them in the auction.

4) If you get tired of crate farming, then farm Ren'gol for jewels.
Will do, thank you :)

Oursizes
08-22-2015, 05:08 PM
When you get decent gears after that, do planar arena for vials.