PDA

View Full Version : Empire of night ?

Infamous-D
05-28-2010, 12:42 AM
Heys devs I was just looking over the empire of night page and holy crap ! :0 it looks freakin sweet, I hope you guys make some wicked lookin armors for the chars can't want to start a necromancer! :D Anyways my question to you devs is when are you hoping to have this released because I would start playin It right now if you released it. Just get back to me because I think you got somethin huge here and im willing to donate to help get this awsome lookin game released! Thanks devs keep up the GREAT work!

Proud LEGENDS member:D

Gwendaline
05-28-2010, 01:01 AM
Brain!!!!!!!!!!!! Its lookin pretty cool.

Infamous-D
05-28-2010, 09:35 AM
Ya it sure does look like a wicked game, reminds me alot like Diablo2 which is a great thing I was hooked to D2 for like 8 yrs and honestly the char classes in Aon look so awsome I really do hope this game gets released by the start of the summer I do love PL but I'd rather play Aon all summer than PL. Cmon spacetime let's get Eon out there now thanks:)

Proud LEGENDS member:D

Chronical
05-28-2010, 09:57 AM
Did I miss something? Could someone give me a link or anything?

Royce
05-28-2010, 10:01 AM
I think this should be in off-topic since this is the PL forum, but it does look cool. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?116-Empire-of-Night

Chronical
05-28-2010, 10:06 AM
I'm guessing iPad only. Thanks for the link.

WarMage
05-28-2010, 11:06 AM
I should hope not! Looks awesome!

Infamous-D
05-28-2010, 12:00 PM
Hey Devs could you tell me when this game should be out ?? and MOST IMPORTANTLY is this game gunna be for ipod touch and iphone too :( ?? please make it for ipod touches becuz thats all i play on and its been so impressive seeing what you guys can pull off on something as simple as ipod device. you guys have really changed the ipod platform altogether ppl now see it as a gaming device rather than just some other music player. please tell me this game will be for ipod touches and iphones too? Thanks devs your doing an awsome job keep it up :D

proud LEGENDS member:D

Infamous-D
05-28-2010, 12:02 PM
oh and the reason i put it in in the PL forums is becuz ive been noticing they check these forums all the time i just wanted them too see that we actually are excited about this kickass game they are designing but i will also add it to off topic forums aswell :)

Azrael
05-28-2010, 05:44 PM
Mixed feelings. The game looks cool, but they told us a month back that they were focusin all their attention on PL. A 6 man team working on multiple games gives me the feeling STS might be going for then multiple game formula to maximize revenue that most iphone game developers pursue (think storm8 or Ngmoco). If that's the best for thing for them I understand, but personaly I would be disapointed because it would inevitably limit the addition of end game content, and much needed improvements. Then again there really is not end game content in PL right now.

Infamous-D
05-28-2010, 06:21 PM
Ya and you also gotta think if these guys are only 6 people then they must be doin a hell of a job and for only 6 people to come out with a kickass mmo like pocket legends basicly says anything is really possible and cinco even said they're beyond excited to get Eon in the app store. So I'm just praying they're gunna release it soon, cuz that's all I really can do :P fingers crossed.