PDA

View Full Version : Mage's old stuff and new mythics comparison or What they trying to shove us

rstilzchen
08-22-2015, 11:09 AM
New mythic set stats:

My current gear stats:

Dont think this needs any comments.

Note 1. Mythic set has 12 slots for gems, my gear has 10. But any existing gems cant cover the difference.

Note 2. Forgot to take into account that fact, that dex and int also add Hp. But, both of these stats in my gear MUCH higher, so this doesnt contrary thought and just increase the difference.

Note 3. Forgot take into account DODGE and MANA. MANA, CARL!

If you found any mistakes in computations, feel free to correct me.

Caabatric
08-22-2015, 01:43 PM
Note 3. Lolololol

I'm probably wagering, people who have 20+ eyes stashed and a handful of paras are the only ones going around with this gear, cuz otherwise most of the present expensive gear is going to be better.

Not even them
Para gems rely on a good hp value or else you just get ko left and right..
Eyes give a strong balance of stats and crit but nobody will think 2% crit > than the op's gear...

Not even going to mention the op isn't using max gear oh wait I just did...

Lastmind
08-22-2015, 06:09 PM
Planar pendant gives 20 primary stat?

rstilzchen
08-22-2015, 06:27 PM
Planar pendant gives 20 primary stat?

Yes, hidden bonus.

Untung
08-23-2015, 09:21 AM
The new mythic is free by the way :biggrin:
May be in future we can upgrade himingleva's, uller's and Villi's (again) with something that pop up from locked

Caabatric
08-23-2015, 10:30 AM
The new mythic is free by the way :biggrin:
May be in future we can upgrade himingleva's, uller's and Villi's (again) with something that pop up from locked

"Free"
Run 32 days for about 20 minutes to finish getting the Orc tags for the legendary set, then buy 100 legionaries 20k each (or farm them for another 2 months)
After that run elites constantly for most likely a rng drop from a boss. And open gold orcish cheats for another rng drop for a rune...
Alternatively buy shard for 350k and farm a drag bad in about 1 month.... I know which choice I am going with .....

Dimitrian
08-23-2015, 11:00 AM
"Free"
Run 32 days for about 20 minutes to finish getting the Orc tags for the legendary set, then buy 100 legionaries 20k each (or farm them for another 2 months)
After that run elites constantly for most likely a rng drop from a boss. And open gold orcish cheats for another rng drop for a rune...
Alternatively buy shard for 350k and farm a drag bad in about 1 month.... I know which choice I am going with .....

At the stats of the Orcslaying set,i think insignias should drop from mobs.