PDA

View Full Version : Am I a scammer?

Pillowhead
08-22-2015, 04:13 PM
Wow, hey people.
I'm a PvP-Twink player (most of the time) and I've just returned after taking a break (cause of stuff happening).
Well anyways.
A guy randomly gifted me his whole set, and then logged off. (worth around 3M) and then logged into his other account and spammed me : give me scammer.
I was like : give you the items you just randomly gave me? and he insulted me.
Am I a scammer in this situation?
He gifted me stuff (without telling me anything, I didn't say anything either).
and then wants them back?
I would've given him back if he didn't insult me

#

Ollashed
08-22-2015, 04:18 PM
Actually his fault if he gifted u

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk

Bluebatthing
08-22-2015, 05:23 PM
Nice score. You didn't do anything wrong, or anything at all for that matter. Now it's up to you if you decide to give it back or keep it. I say keep it since the guy insulted you for no reason XD

ClumsyCactus
08-22-2015, 05:31 PM
You are not a scammer if you speak the truth in this post, and it is entirely up to you if you want to give it back or not.

Ebezaanec
08-22-2015, 06:10 PM
A scammer is a person who intentionally uses deceit/trickery to steal from other players.

Did you use any form of deceit/trickery? If not, then you are not a scammer.

cami
08-22-2015, 08:21 PM
Well You can be honest. But if that guy insult you hmm o.O

carmine_blade
08-22-2015, 11:49 PM
Could've been someone else messaging you trying to scam the items. Otherwise I'd just ignore him; if he accidentally gifted you the items he should've messaged you that, not abused you for scamming.

KnowledgeFTW
08-22-2015, 11:55 PM
I say keep it.
You didn't scam since you didn't trick him into giving him to you. If he gifted you his whole set I think he knew what he was doing.

Reveals
08-23-2015, 12:31 AM
Be nice and give those items back.

KnowledgeFTW
08-23-2015, 12:37 AM
Be nice and give those items back.

Honestly, I wouldn't have given them back if they use insults for their own mistake.
If you want to keep it then sure, but if not than give it back.
But I wouldn't :banana:

Bmwmsix
08-23-2015, 02:00 AM
Who knows if this guy has any mental illness. Id nevertheless ask support to check if its really this guy then just return stuff better for ur inner peace.

ezkinita
08-23-2015, 03:49 AM
Yeah better return the stuff and move on :)

Wazakesy
08-23-2015, 04:22 AM
You are clearly not a scammer, and if the person reports you to STS Support, they will check whatever happened (it'll be a backfire). Dont worry, it was the persons choice who gave you the item. Your no-where near that term scammer.

Pillowhead
08-23-2015, 05:26 AM
Yes he told me that he would send a ticket to sts support.
I can't bother TBH, cause they can't ban me if I didn't say anything in the chat and got free items. I'm not worried.
Thanks for the replies guys x.

Titanfall
08-23-2015, 06:02 AM
In this situation, I wouldnt give them back as he insulted you and I'd instead give them to someone else who needs them, but feel free to keep. If he makes a huge apology and asks nicely, then consider returning them. IMO he could be someone whos trying to get you banned.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

VenomsChaos
08-23-2015, 06:56 AM
Maybe he was trying give hes other account for the trade items. Or maybe he supposed he giving items to hes friend for trade hes other account.

if the story is true, and he spamm you bad without reason (if he didnt explain nicely and didnt want back nicely)

in than case i would give him 1-2 week later...

Pillowhead
08-23-2015, 07:15 AM
haha, I was trying to have a conversation with him today, he brought all his friends, they all insulted me and screamed words.
I was trying to be calm, but I then left because I was so mad.
He said stuff like "you're scamming and you're still using a useless dovabear as a pet"
"Pathetic loner"

Dex Scene
08-23-2015, 08:23 AM
Keep it.
Also theres no guarantee that the second person is the first person.
if you have to give it, give it back to the first person.

also It can't be an accident, since he gave you more than one stuff.
You are not a scammer from any angle by the way.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

warriorromio
08-23-2015, 01:45 PM
The person who gave you stuffs may be quit the game and the person who want them back is may be his guilde or friend who know that his friend donate you his items..and he want them for his use..
In my opeonion dont give him if he really use abbusive words..
Just if you write every thing true here in post then you dont need to scare he cant do any thing just take ss of his chats if he is ussing abbuses cause you can take action against him too then

CheifR
08-24-2015, 10:56 AM
I'd give it back even though he's an idiot since ik what it's like losing everything but in ur case whether u do or not is up to your and its still reasonable if you decide to keep it. You're in no way a scammer

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

Serancha
08-24-2015, 11:01 AM
Keep it.
Also theres no guarantee that the second person is the first person.
if you have to give it, give it back to the first person.

also It can't be an accident, since he gave you more than one stuff.
You are not a scammer from any angle by the way.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I was going to say the same. You have no way of knowing the second person is the first. It could just be a random jerk. I've had people say that to me before - I call it pressure begging. The next line is usually "give me stuff or I'll report you as a scammer".

FalstadWildhammer
08-25-2015, 06:46 AM
Don't give it back. Demand 4 million gold if you will give them back.

Graovans
08-25-2015, 02:07 PM
If a person gifted me expensive stuff randomly, I would give it back but since you mention he/she instulted you I think that not giving it back is legit. You didn't scam, he/she gave you it as a gift. It's their issue now.