PDA

View Full Version : Bring back gems!

Xstealthxx
08-23-2015, 02:20 AM
I know chances of bringing those gems is less than 1 percent.. Lol..
But i hope they will bring para stones nd eyes in the rengol crates..so people can farm crates again, prices will go high.. People will open crates again.. Nd atleast there will be something with worth in those locked ones..

debitmandiri
08-23-2015, 02:38 AM
Why always locked ?
Why not from hard elites ?

If dropped from locked, eye gem will worth 50k and paragem 500k

And soon anyone will complain again why gems so cheap LMFAO

Ollashed
08-23-2015, 03:16 AM
I know chances of bringing those gems is less than 1 percent.. Lol..
But i hope they will bring para stones nd eyes in the rengol crates..so people can farm crates again, prices will go high.. People will open crates again.. Nd atleast there will be something with worth in those locked ones..
Useless idea

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk

Xstealthxx
08-23-2015, 04:24 AM
Lol they can make it super rare

Xstealthxx
08-23-2015, 04:32 AM
Why always locked ?
Why not from hard elites ?

If dropped from locked, eye gem will worth 50k and paragem 500k

And soon anyone will complain again why gems so cheap LMFAO
Yes elites would be good as wel..

Xstealthxx
08-23-2015, 04:34 AM
Useless idea

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk

Lol i bet u invest much in those gems.. Go ruin others posts.. Nd shut up, if u just ruin others posts..

Ollashed
08-23-2015, 04:54 AM
Lol i bet u invest much in those gems.. Go ruin others posts.. Nd shut up, if u just ruin others posts..
Ty for this nice post....
and kts rly useless ... market will crash everyone who wasted millions on gems etc..... jewel price will drop
Better gems not come back

codered
08-23-2015, 06:09 AM
--" honestly para gem is not a good idea, a game changer ,,,, change pvp life ever,

Titanium
08-23-2015, 06:51 AM
--" honestly para gem is not a good idea, a game changer ,,,, change pvp life ever,

IMHO this is the most hypocritical reply ever. And you are not alone. If you want a para gem who is actually a "game changer" you can easily farm it. I farmed 4 paragems in 2 days. Took me few hours per day. Nothing is harder to get during events. It's about the time that you put in farming. If you don't want to be op than don't keep others to don't have it.

This is exactly why STS managed to make Ursoth not fun.. because of people like you who are sitting all day in their comfort zone and criticize STS's decisions about "game changers " who are actually free to get.

Titanium
08-23-2015, 09:02 AM
I remember last Halloween it truly was a horror.

Teh repatch glitch... Last day of event I managed to get 1 para on my twink in like 4 hours...

The horror, *shudders* but yes even though I have 2 para gems stashed I would say there should be a jewel at par with eyes and paras, don't get me started on the horrible jewel drop rate, I hope for sts's sake they give us a crazy drop rate of jewels at bosses. Like 2-3 cracked jewels from1 boss... Northal the awoken should be dropping 10 jewels each kill or I'm going to suspect the gnomes jewels were shoddy craftsmanship.

The only good thing about jewels is they can be removed.

Haligali
08-23-2015, 10:37 AM
IMHO this is the most hypocritical reply ever. And you are not alone. If you want a para gem who is actually a "game changer" you can easily farm it. I farmed 4 paragems in 2 days. Took me few hours per day. Nothing is harder to get during events. It's about the time that you put in farming. If you don't want to be op than don't keep others to don't have it.

This is exactly why STS managed to make Ursoth not fun.. because of people like you who are sitting all day in their comfort zone and criticize STS's decisions about "game changers " who are actually free to get.

I farmed 6 paragem while i made 125k point to win the leaderboard vanities, should have made more if i dont bother with lb, farming para gems was more profitable and easier.

Eldorado
08-23-2015, 11:18 AM
Paragems should be discontinued forever. But sts should make the new jewels better than para gem and other event gems. Because this new jewel systems requires a hell a lot of effort to get than the para gems and other event gems. If not, then players will not be able to accept this jewel system because past gem is far more superior with a little effort in place.

Titanium
08-23-2015, 12:34 PM
I farmed 6 paragem while i made 125k point to win the leaderboard vanities, should have made more if i dont bother with lb, farming para gems was more profitable and easier.

I can't remember how many points i made but I won those vanities. I think i was top 12 or something. You are right. Para gems farming was more profitable than any leaderboard spot. Halloween event 2014 was maybe the most profitable event . Grimm eggs and Para gems for everyone. :chuncky:

ujangkampak
08-23-2015, 03:19 PM
yaa no more para gem. how about Paracelsus Jewels ?? :eagerness:

Newcomx
08-23-2015, 10:06 PM
I farm 3 para, use 2. Sell 1 in Arcane Ring. Make huge profit :D

Ceuidear
08-24-2015, 01:23 PM
Making them obtainable through elite maps is good but making them get only through locks doesn't seem ok as again plat users will have upperhand in making gold.

Pillowhead
08-24-2015, 02:45 PM

He just wrote his opinion, calm down.

Zeus
08-24-2015, 07:16 PM
Paragems should be discontinued forever. But sts should make the new jewels better than para gem and other event gems. Because this new jewel systems requires a hell a lot of effort to get than the para gems and other event gems. If not, then players will not be able to accept this jewel system because past gem is far more superior with a little effort in place.

Sir, you want to make new gems that give more damage than a Paracelsus gem? Warriors will cry at jugg breaking!

Tatman
08-24-2015, 09:14 PM
Remove them from the game altogether.