PDA

View Full Version : advance job/pvp (original thread from general discussion)

arvinlennard
05-05-2011, 05:19 AM
I played PL for a several times, and as the time goes by I found it toO boring because I already got all characters and equipments. One thing that I think about is that if PL would have advance job like from warrior to paladin or knight with advance skills and improve stats, mage to wizardry or sage and archer to hunter or snipers. This would make PL more fun to play for us players as we make new builds and finding new fancy weapons and armor for our new character.

I would also like to make suggestion about pvp. PVP is the most exciting part in MMO world as you would test your skills and abilities on how to handle or defeat co-players. If devs can be able to experiment new pvp event like guild wars, last man standing, etc. This could make us pro but also beginner players to enjoy the pvp of pocket legends. Please don't get angry to me if I say quest and farming gold/xp all day are quite boring than pvp this days people are just sticking on dungeon than making pvp. -.-

Sorry for double posting devs!! I do not know how to move thread from "GD" to feedback/suggestion

matajas
05-05-2011, 06:28 AM
Agree! The game NEEDS more and better end-game materials!

IStrobe
05-05-2011, 11:24 PM
I'm guessing you got this idea from maple story?