View Full Version : It's time for guilds!

matajas
05-05-2011, 06:25 AM
I have been waiting for guilds for a VERY LONG TIME NOW! And i know there are more people waiting! I will quit playing this game soon if the guilds won't show up!

Guilds are an important part of MMO games and I just cant believe you have not added it yet! Im sadly getting more and more boored with this game. Wich is a shame considering it has a lot of potential!

DEVS! Please add this as soon as possible!

A PVP set MUST also be added!

Major
05-05-2011, 08:56 AM
Ya unfortunalty no in game guilds yet.....we are all waiting patiently.....lol. Check out this thread for active guilds at the moment if you like: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?24713-Pocket-Legends-Guilds!!

dogger
05-05-2011, 09:44 AM
I havent been waiting as long as most people have but i definitely agree, if they implemented guilds, there would be a lot more depth to this already great game!

Arterra
05-05-2011, 09:56 AM
Pvp set? It's not like we have lots of stats to work with, frankly top level sets are enough to mix and match. If we are given special pvp sets, what is there to say it is simply not a all around set?

matajas
05-05-2011, 11:48 AM
Pvp set? It's not like we have lots of stats to work with, frankly top level sets are enough to mix and match. If we are given special pvp sets, what is there to say it is simply not a all around set?
What I mean with pvp set is that you can obtain in by playing pvp. Example: after 1000 pvp kills you get the head pieace. After 2000 kills u get torso, and so on.
The stats could be similar to the rest of the end game gear, but with a darker look perhaps.
This is needed though very few people play pvp.

ProAvian
05-05-2011, 11:56 AM
I have been waiting for guilds for a VERY LONG TIME NOW! And i know there are more people waiting! I will quit playing this game soon if the guilds won't show up!

Guilds are an important part of MMO games and I just cant believe you have not added it yet! Im sadly getting more and more boored with this game. Wich is a shame considering it has a lot of potential!

DEVS! Please add this as soon as possible!

A PVP set MUST also be added!

Threatening to quit the game won't speed things up... If you want to leave that's your decision, don't blackmail devs Oo

matajas
05-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Threatening to quit the game won't speed things up... If you want to leave that's your decision, don't blackmail devs Oo

Blackmail? I'm simply letting the devs know how I and many others feel. Don't be a smartass.

Justg
05-05-2011, 01:40 PM
ProAvian is right, we don't respond well to threats. We're working our tails off, guilds will come as soon as we can get them out. If you need to take a break until then, please do so. We'll be here when you come back!