PDA

View Full Version : Invite and Boot?

TerryDarc
08-23-2015, 03:39 PM
This happened just after I posted about Red Dragon Slayer requiring (with little reason, IMO) a 3x combo or some other plat elixir that I don't know about. I'm hosting a Magma and a friend or two show up....I get an invite. I quit my game. MY game. Me the host.

A "friend", 77 had invited me to RDS and then booted me when I got there. He didn't ASK me to leave which would have been marginal, just boot! I asked why and he said "No combo". I said, well, that sucks. Invite me and boot me?! He said "No combo, no come".

That's right, folks, it was MY PROBLEM. I shoulda known better than to show up w/o a 3x!

I sent my last msg to him: "That's not true but this is: Invite/Boot means Not Friend". And I unfriended the effer. Being a 77 is no guarantee of being a good player.

Taccori
08-23-2015, 04:09 PM
Don't do slayer or domain without combo..... U can get away with it more in domain, but not as a fox.

Jeemyg
08-23-2015, 04:25 PM
Lmao !

TerryDarc
08-23-2015, 05:00 PM
Not the point. As I explained in the other thread, I did just fine yesterday in RDS w/o combo.

Cavoc
08-24-2015, 12:43 AM
The guy invited his whole friends list/guild. Those who came with combos stayed. Those who didn't got kicked. Pretty simple.

He wasn't personally reaching out to you. He was just trying to start a game and invited everyone. Don't get so offended.

Iilhopeliliil
08-24-2015, 02:08 AM
Maybe they just didn't need a guy without combo. Combo is not just about survival it's also used for the damage done to the Dragon

Rescind
08-24-2015, 03:25 AM
Use the 7k 1.5x combo elixirs and fool them. Das wot I do

Bazinga!
08-24-2015, 07:55 AM
He probably invited everyone who was online in his guild and friends list to come to slayer. That's what everyone does.

If you don't have a combo then don't go. You probably haven't done slayer much, but one guy can't waste time asking

everyone whether they have a combo or not. Don't need to take everything seriously. Its just a game. And you being the

host of a game isn't that important either, so don't need to be angry that you left your own map. You can always join back.

But if you really wanted to join, you should've taken the free 3x combo from Vincent the Vendor.

Befs
08-24-2015, 09:05 AM
Not the point. As I explained in the other thread, I did just fine yesterday in RDS w/o combo.

you did fine, but your party was like

TerryDarc
08-30-2015, 08:03 PM
Guild runs are fine. I have no problem with that. My guild does the same.