PDA

View Full Version : Found a bug in map

Surajit Babai Yo
08-24-2015, 01:25 AM
we found a bug so posting this.. hope we are contributing to the community :-)139408

Madnex
08-24-2015, 06:11 AM
What happened here is that the map is scaling max to 41 and since everyone is arcane geared now the damage output of a single aimed shot pierce combo exceeds 50% of the soldiers HP. They were not meant to die before the boss did but if they do, the 3/3 soldiers stunned requirement to take down the shield will never again be reached.

Guess it can be considered a bug, I'll add it up.

mesalin
08-24-2015, 06:23 AM
I found bug in kraken southern map 2 we killed boss and hahaha we didnt got portal cause boss didn't ran we just killed him

<Forgiveness>

Madnex
08-24-2015, 07:27 AM
I found bug in kraken southern map 2 we killed boss and hahaha we didnt got portal cause boss didn't ran we just killed him

<Forgiveness>

Yeah this is another similar case. Especially this mistake shouldn't have been allowed to happen since the EXACT boss mechanism exploit was the "jarl" farming map in Star Legends (Red Sun campaign, second map).

Simply because the HP threshold that triggered the boss to become untargettable and run away in a cinematic-ish view would be easily overriden because of the increase in level cap that gave players the damage to one or two shot the boss.

Kakashis
08-24-2015, 12:01 PM
I killed the shark boss down to 0% at SS before he jumped off the ship too.

kananaskis
08-25-2015, 04:36 PM
I killed the shark boss down to 0% at SS before he jumped off the ship too.

ya lol and the meteors keep falling when that happens