PDA

View Full Version : Kudos

CornHazard
05-05-2011, 11:25 AM
I enjoy playing mobile games, free or not, and I have played many. I can honestly say, Spacetime Studios does by far the best job at keeping their game up-to-date AND staying in touch with their players. When the server crashed, SS made sure to give us any information about it as soon as possible. You could really feel in their posts that they felt for us and wanted the server back as much as we did! Also, they do more patches and updates then any other game I have seen and that shows me that they are hard at work keeping this machine oiled. This post is pretty much a place just to say thank you. Thank you for your hard work and appreciation for us, the gamers.

Arterra
05-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Wether or not the devs post in this thread, they also thank you. Not enough people see PL as what it is: a "well oiled machine".
If the game has a problem, the devs are quick to fix it, or to make it more player friendly. Too many people come online to complain about this and that, and don't see the big picture.

JaytB
05-05-2011, 12:55 PM
I couldn't agree more. It's incredible how much the game changed in the 4 months of me playing it. It has a great community, developers that actually listen to their players and always something new to look out for.

In all honesty, this is what keeps me with PL :)

And, of course, fun little things like :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Major
05-05-2011, 01:29 PM
Yep STS rocks, they keep us happy and thats why we stick around, phhhhffftt who needs O&C. STS thank you once again, your always making us happy!!