PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Halloween Event

Cursebaby
08-24-2015, 07:51 AM
hi all, just asking..is the para stone coming back in this upcoming halloween event? thx

Yihaaa
08-24-2015, 08:00 AM
Nope , there are chaos already

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

Ollashed
08-24-2015, 08:06 AM
Para gem shouldnt come back
But a new jewel will be cool
Jewel with double stats..... like 2-8dex 0.75%crit
Pure farm able

Candylicks
08-24-2015, 08:34 AM
I would like to see para gems come back and also have it trade able. I could care less if there is any glow around the '15 para but would ofc like another chance to see them return. The gems, both eye and para were great in the game and it's frustrating when we can't get enough of them.

thorasaur
08-24-2015, 09:20 AM
With gems completely out I don't think that there will be any para gem. What could be possible is a jewel similar to para gem. Since the jewel system is in place right now I hope to see some cool jewel either as a tier reward or farmable like the tarloks

Ssneakykills
08-24-2015, 09:22 AM
They will probably do a noble chaos jewel or class specific noble jewel as plat prize rather than a gem

mesalin
08-24-2015, 09:54 AM
Para jewel lol

<Forgiveness>

Titanium
08-24-2015, 10:09 AM
Here is what i want to get from Halloween.

1. I want everyone to break some sweat for the platinum tier . Ursoth platinum tier was obtainable in maximum one hour with that portal bug. I dislike the portal thingy party whatever. Too easy ! No more vanities as platinum tier reward... Cmon STS ! I personally want something to boost my stats and I want to be repaid for my hard work with something greater as para gem

2. I don't want Grimm to come back. It's Outdated, not helpful anymore. Something better please.

3. Para gem to come back it's a must. We are going to get new gear and we need para gem to upgrade them. JEWELS are far away from being fixed. I want para to be obtainable from vendor store or as a platinum tier.

4. Halloween Vanities 2014 ( Frank / Medusa / Casper ) . NO MORE. Something else please. Something non-COCish !

5. If mythic weapons are going to be released just please for the sake of Mother Christ don't reskin them. LVL 36 weapons blows my mind everytime ! But the lvl 41 are just meh !

Cursebaby
08-24-2015, 10:21 AM
lol imho i think that it would be good if para could come back for one more year to give those who didnt have the chance to get it last year(like me was on vacation -.-)

Nruhtas
08-24-2015, 10:23 AM
lol imho i think that it would be good if para could come back for one more year to give those who didnt have the chance to get it last year(like me was on vacation -.-)
+1
It is a really useful gem and i would love to have it in the new lvl46 gear.

chrizplague
08-24-2015, 10:24 AM
Make them come back

Kakashis
08-24-2015, 11:57 AM
I will sign the petition for para gems to come back too :)

Edward Coug
08-24-2015, 12:51 PM
They should have made all gems unsocketable after expansion and actually improved the gear to get them out of end-game circulation. At this point, why not bring the paras back. Might as well.

johnsr
08-24-2015, 01:07 PM
I vote for Para. Plus I want to be able to say Para in guild chat again

Ceuidear
08-24-2015, 01:12 PM
Para gem must be bought back in 2015 halloween so that many of them who couldn't earn one in last halloween can get one now & as the new gears are realesed after expansion many of them plan to upgrade their gears with the beautiful & glowing para gem.
They must be bought back either in any of the way like reward for reaching platinum tier[Like in last halloween] or purchasing by using tokens at token vendor.

zerofort
08-24-2015, 01:22 PM
Lol theres already pleanty of other vanitys then those three lb ones. What yoy dont like the witch and pumpkin vanitys theres gona be more then those 3 vanity just like there were more Halloween vanitys b4 them;)

ujangkampak
08-24-2015, 02:11 PM
ya , i vote for para too :) boost damage to run elite dangerous ren gol :frog:
and, hope no more re-colored vanity.. need a new one :frog:

Transfordark
08-24-2015, 02:22 PM
I agree too para gems should be back as this would be helpful for better stats for many people and this would actually decrease the cost of any item being so overpriced with para gems.

Abersit
08-24-2015, 04:05 PM
Btw, sts already stated, para gems already discontinued, like the shade and surge from ursoth 2014, these are things that ruine the game, they give big different between rich and poor. As u can find someone with 9 paras on him.

Schnitzel
08-24-2015, 04:24 PM
Stat or no stat, I just want a para-like gem that glows...

Graovans
08-24-2015, 05:44 PM
I assume they will give a good prize for plat tier since many players complained about ursoth plat tier prize. So yeah, there's a chance for another powerful gem.

Jebaciste
08-24-2015, 08:19 PM
Here is what i want to get from Halloween.

1. I want everyone to break some sweat for the platinum tier . Ursoth platinum tier was obtainable in maximum one hour with that portal bug. I dislike the portal thingy party whatever. Too easy ! No more vanities as platinum tier reward... Cmon STS ! I personally want something to boost my stats and I want to be repaid for my hard work with something greater as para gem

2. I don't want Grimm to come back. It's Outdated, not helpful anymore. Something better please.

3. Para gem to come back it's a must. We are going to get new gear and we need para gem to upgrade them. JEWELS are far away from being fixed. I want para to be obtainable from vendor store or as a platinum tier.

4. Halloween Vanities 2014 ( Frank / Medusa / Casper ) . NO MORE. Something else please. Something non-COCish !

5. If mythic weapons are going to be released just please for the sake of Mother Christ don't reskin them. LVL 36 weapons blows my mind everytime ! But the lvl 41 are just meh !

I too think that the plat tier should be wayyy harder to reach, and the reward should be of a use to us, or atleast for us to be able to sell it ( if plat tier is hard to reach) for a high amount of gold cuz not much ppl will reach plat tier.

Novyaj Zeanreh
08-24-2015, 10:02 PM
STS can bring para BUT not stakable damage only 1 should work in 1 character done.

Caabatric
08-24-2015, 11:08 PM
bring back para nough said...

warriorromio
08-24-2015, 11:54 PM
Para gem and eye gems are biggest mistake ever done by sts cause its totelly change the way of pvp for twinks...
As a farmer i want them to come back but when i think how can it hurt the economy of game then i think its not good to ever return...
and sts already give us the sign it will never retur...
Cause elondrian life shard's are removed from ursoth so there is higher chances of bever getting any event gem again

warriorromio
08-25-2015, 12:01 AM
I dont wana see a full eye mage or full para rouges again in pvp at level 46 or on the next level cap
If para and other event jewel return then they will crash the jewel market too .
In future i just wana see a next level of jewels that give better stat then these paras and eyes ...
Its better if they wana save the game..
And m agree about the plat tier price tooo...
It should be a great price why aa gem why not level 46 mythic wep as plat price but plat tier should have 15-20k points to acchive so it will hard to reach on multiple accounts.

Eldorado
08-25-2015, 12:24 AM
If you really do people think that when sts discontinued para gems then there will be balance in gears in the future then you are wrong. Yes, para gems are one of the biggest mistake of sts just to please the people but discontinuing para will make op players for many more seasons to come because of some hoarding this para gems. I agree that it should be discontinued but if you think twice then it is not really a good idea.

Titanium
08-25-2015, 12:45 AM
If you really do people think that when sts discontinued para gems then there will be balance in gears in the future then you are wrong. Yes, para gems are one of the biggest mistake of sts just to please the people but discontinuing para will make op players for many more seasons to come because of some hoarding this para gems. I agree that it should be discontinued but if you think twice then it is not really a good idea.

Give me one good damn reason why is the biggest mistake? Are free to farm, EVERYONE can get how many they want. You can't hoard or what? I think a whiner's logic goes like this " i'm lazy I can't farm even 1 para gem.. i want nobody to have them ". Who's op , deserves it. Who is lazy door is right this way => .

Sure , let's get bored after 2 days of Halloween event like we did during Ursoth 2015. Why DEVs worked so hard for the content? So we can play for 2 days. It should be a continous farming during ANY event, who can't keep up should move on.

Oh look ! Sns was the biggest mistake.. Para gem was the biggest mistake . Heck ! During Winter event im going to find out that Snowball pet was a mistake aswell.. he throws too many snowballs... too op , too good !

Runel Joseph Ruiz
08-25-2015, 12:52 AM
I JUST WANT COOL ANIMATION GEM AND VANITIES! well a boost in stats might be good too.

Eldorado
08-25-2015, 01:20 AM
Give me one good damn reason why is the biggest mistake? Are free to farm, EVERYONE can get how many they want. You can't hoard or what? I think a whiner's logic goes like this " i'm lazy I can't farm even 1 para gem.. i want nobody to have them ". Who's op , deserves it. Who is lazy door is right this way => .

Sure , let's get bored after 2 days of Halloween event like we did during Ursoth 2015. Why DEVs worked so hard for the content? So we can play for 2 days. It should be a continous farming during ANY event, who can't keep up should move on.

Oh look ! Sns was the biggest mistake.. Para gem was the biggest mistake . Heck ! During Winter event im going to find out that Snowball pet was a mistake aswell.. he throws too many snowballs... too op , too good !
It is a mistake because it is too op. And what do you want every moment there is an event you want op items and whine if the prize is not that good? I think you are the whiner and not me. :) Hey kid, I play to enjoy and not because of the prizes. Sts is really having a hard time introducing the new jewel system because of the op gems they released. As I said, good is good but too good is bad. Sorry to say para is too good to return. But if it is made common then it will be fair for everyone. SNS is very acceptable because it is very hard to get and cost a fortune and even if you try you can fail big time. Para should not return or should be made common with the other gems.

Titanium
08-25-2015, 01:38 AM
It is a mistake because it is too op. And what do you want every moment there is an event you want op items and whine if the prize is not that good? I think you are the whiner and not me. :) Hey kid, I play to enjoy and not because of the prizes. Sts is really having a hard time introducing the new jewel system because of the op gems they released. As I said, good is good but too good is bad. Sorry to say para is too good to return. But if it is made common then it will be fair for everyone. SNS is very acceptable because it is very hard to get and cost a fortune and even if you try you can fail big time. Para should not return or should be made common with the other gems.

You should stick to enjoying the game if you don't break a sweat . You have free arcanes right now.. you can be whatever you want. For your information, Paragem is common...

Is too op or isn't too common to get ? Contradiction or whinery?

Regards,

Titanium "The KID"

Eldorado
08-25-2015, 03:01 AM
You should stick to enjoying the game if you don't break a sweat . You have free arcanes right now.. you can be whatever you want. For your information, Paragem is common...

Is too op or isn't too common to get ? Contradiction or whinery?

Regards,

Titanium "The KID"
Read more, kid. Maybe you break too much sweat for a game.

Titanium
08-25-2015, 03:35 AM
Hopefully we could farm Halloween essences+a recipe bought with tokens+jewels to craft something that is at par with Para stones.

Kid, you are right ! this what sts should do. Something much harder and not so easy to obtain like COC vanities

Imaganger
08-25-2015, 03:47 AM
Ok i see a guy complaining about para/eye gem's return because of them being too OP and ruining pvp. So STS should make a jewel version of those but making them more OP than para/eye gem's will be outdated. But the jewel part of this is they can be stacked way easily, because of that removing from equipment option. Anyways I hope STS will find a solution for a great platinum reward so everyone is happy.

Robhawk
08-25-2015, 03:57 AM
I would like to see para gems come back and also have it trade able. I could care less if there is any glow around the '15 para but would ofc like another chance to see them return. The gems, both eye and para were great in the game and it's frustrating when we can't get enough of them.

A new trad able para gem = all the rich plat abusers from the past with 200M and more gold will gem all new item slots with a para gem. This also means GG again to PvP... and if that happens i`m finally done with AL!

Eldorado
08-25-2015, 06:30 AM
A new trad able para gem = all the rich plat abusers from the past with 200M and more gold will gem all new item slots with a para gem. This also means GG again to PvP... and if that happens i`m finally done with AL!
Maybe sts should release a jewel counterpart of the gem or make the first chaos jewel +5.0 damage + level damage just like para gems. It will be easier for sts that way rather than designing new jewel.

zerofort
08-25-2015, 02:35 PM
I realy never understood what th issue was with para and eye we all ran and got some. Some more then others for the new 9layers the jems would be farmable nxt event so dosnt matter now well never see them again

Ssneakykills
08-25-2015, 03:43 PM
I realy never understood what th issue was with para and eye we all ran and got some. Some more then others for the new 9layers the jems would be farmable nxt event so dosnt matter now well never see them again

Did you play twink levels before para gems? If you did then you'd know and I'm not the only who says pvp was more fun before people started stacking para gems on gear

Magegrimm
08-25-2015, 04:28 PM
I don't understand and don't get me wrong I actually would like para to be back but they've already said it won't come back, not even if this thread has 1000 replies it won't come back...well not surely but at least they already said it. Move on people. This thread was only to ask if it's coming back and it is not asking for your opinion, i don't mean to be harsh but it surprises me an innocent thread just turned drama.

Enviado do meu SM-G350 através de Tapatalk

Ezikelle
08-25-2015, 04:34 PM
I vote huge update and sts adds a necromancer character. Or makes the mage human. He looks dumb. Haha my favorite character but all the vanities just don't look right on him.

Kingofninjas
08-25-2015, 04:35 PM

I hope it happens.

zerofort
08-25-2015, 05:09 PM
Rob platfarmers were a h7ge problem but carefull cuz plenty of peop,e spent alota real money and dont deserve to be put in same category as platfarmers.

Oursizes
08-25-2015, 05:49 PM
Rob platfarmers were a h7ge problem but carefull cuz plenty of peop,e spent alota real money and dont deserve to be put in same category as platfarmers.

A plat farmer can be a plat abuser. A plat buyer can be a plat abuser as well.

Uninstalling
08-25-2015, 07:30 PM
Even if para did comeback or not,please dont let para gem's dmg stackable..Thats all i want

warriorromio
08-26-2015, 12:48 AM
The thing they cant return the para gem as a plat tier reward cause they cant copy old plat tier reward in next events..
If they do it will be token vendore purchase item...
That will be cool..
Cause making it common will balance its op ness.
i want a new plat reward may be most of us want the same...
Or if they want to return it back make next level of chaos with 2+ damage bonous..
That will make it common too...
I am not against the para gems..
M against its rarity...
Cause no other gem or jewels can compare against it...
May be we will see more op things in future then para .
And anout the sns ..
He was very hard to get and most of the players who own it dont play game that much now..
And we have nekro that is a good..
And with a good skilled player is better pet then sns..
So dont tell me sns is too op..
And he is a mistake..
He was until they buff the nekro..

Saud
08-26-2015, 01:08 AM
for me i didn't play halloween last year.
and i didn't get para so i'm not sad and i don't wait it to come back because i did't get one !
i don't think STS will bring them back
but i Believe they maybe come back as contest , like dovabear and gold Tyrannica
~

Cursebaby
08-26-2015, 06:19 PM
I hope sts makes better plat tier prizes lol not just a title like in this recent event

Allocate
08-27-2015, 04:25 AM
No to para returning and they already said its not returning. If you missed it, too bad.

Yes to Noble Gems though as Platinum Prizes!

Justno
08-27-2015, 05:12 AM
Yessss bring back para or a jewel with similar stats as para gem, and make it tradable toooo
Noble jewels as plat tier would crash the market, they would have to be account bound or all the jewel farmers are gonna complain. It would be much easier to bring back para gem/jewel to make everyone happy!! Reducing the gap between rich and poor...look at it now; para gems are getting more and more expensive and only the rich can afford them, bringing them back would give the less wealthy players a chance to get one and start to even out the playing field a bit....

Just my opinion...

Oursizes
08-27-2015, 05:30 AM
Yessss bring back para or a jewel with similar stats as para gem, and make it tradable toooo
Noble jewels as plat tier would crash the market, they would have to be account bound or all the jewel farmers are gonna complain. It would be much easier to bring back para gem/jewel to make everyone happy!! Reducing the gap between rich and poor...look at it now; para gems are getting more and more expensive and only the rich can afford them, bringing them back would give the less wealthy players a chance to get one and start to even out the playing field a bit....

Just my opinion...

Now let us wait for a rich person to comment on this thread saying para gems are "expensive" and about how they can only afford 12 of them post expansion, and about how one of their alts lost like 50mil gold from it. Due to this happening, sts will not bring them back so still only the rich can afford it.

Pillowhead
08-27-2015, 06:57 AM
Just make a new gem, that gives glowing effects, heck I just want to look fancy x

Viobs
08-27-2015, 08:30 AM
Make new vanity not one of those re-colored ones
And para bring it back for new gear
Hopefully new myth weps in Halloween

Pls sts @-@

Earlingstad
08-27-2015, 09:51 AM
Ideally, I would like Para to come back this event to hoard enough to gem all my gear with for the next 10 years.

But I would rather prefer it to not return this Halloween. If it returns, who will want to farm Chaos jewels ? The game does not need more damage with existing damage jewels, damage enhancing pets, damage elixirs etc.

For a change, how about a new "health and mana" combination stats jewel (for example a jewel with 100 hp+100 mana maybe) this time as the plat tier reward? Last Halloween the prize was more damage in the form of the paracelsus stone. How about more sustainability this Halloween? If stackable, I guess the health/mana jewel could counter the damage coming from a multiple-para user. Maybe. Or it might end up being too op? Maybe we'd see builds where people prefer 1 para and multiple of this new jewel instead of plain damage from only multiple para gems. Stackable or unstackable would depend on what the community prefers. Just a thought. That sort of jewel would be something new and would encourage players to try various new builds.

Sketchn
08-27-2015, 10:44 AM

Agreed all around not enough eyes or para gems and sucks u can't return gems and reuse them would like this out into game also

william5439
08-27-2015, 12:18 PM
Sns not coming back, same to para gem too. Nothing can changed

Tapash Bose
08-27-2015, 01:28 PM
what compares to the eye gem in the current gem system...everything is 100 miles or more behind :)
i totally agree..the current gem system is awful..to say the least..
As for farming..how many were purely able to farm a single noble chaos ..or noble finessee/fury/mind ?
well u will have many of the useless type..like nature ,water and diamond :) but not the useful ones :)

I seriously feel the concern is more about the price dropping of paras in stash which are being sold at crazy prices of 5-8 m :)
sts did not made paras tradeable..so what ?
ppl are givig their gears to traders who are upgrading them with the gem for the price decided:)

Cursebaby
08-28-2015, 09:28 AM
what compares to the eye gem in the current gem system...everything is 100 miles or more behind :)
i totally agree..the current gem system is awful..to say the least..
As for farming..how many were purely able to farm a single noble chaos ..or noble finessee/fury/mind ?
well u will have many of the useless type..like nature ,water and diamond :) but not the useful ones :)

I seriously feel the concern is more about the price dropping of paras in stash which are being sold at crazy prices of 5-8 m :)
sts did not made paras tradeable..so what ?
ppl are givig their gears to traders who are upgrading them with the gem for the price decided:)
Lol exactly