View Full Version : How do you make money atm? (endgame)

Allows.
08-24-2015, 09:02 AM
Hi all,

so im curious, how do all of you make money?
What can you recommend, what is efficient?
Keep in mind that im not even closed to maxed geared, dont have mythic bow, dont have nekro/arcane ring.
Currently im just farming KM3 over and over but this doesn seem very efficient.
1 Luck Lix is around 11k, and the Locks sell for 10k max atm.
So if im unlucky, i lose gold if i farm KM3 if i only get 1 Lock every 30mins, and yes, i mostly get 1 Lock every 30mins, though im using Lepre+Lix all the time. My runs take around 1,50min with random party.

So my question is, can you recommend me anything to farm right now besides KM3?
KM3 barely give me any profit so.. looking for something else.

If that helps, this are my current stats as a rogue with maridos:

Health: 3,7k
Damage: 730
DPS: 860
Armor: 1,8k

Thx in advance

Wazakesy
08-24-2015, 09:05 AM
Arena is the best place as a rogue, preferably the ren'gol maps for insignias + ~Cracked~ jewels. Perhaps some pinks from Ren'gol could give a small boost? ;)

Sheentaro
08-24-2015, 09:12 AM
Farm Eggs such as Mali... last time I saw its 30k ... Elite Rooks Nest is just easy to run

Ren'Gol Maps for Insignias and Cracked Jewels..

Or If you're kinda rich and can afford ankhs , pots .. why not Arena? Reinforced gems are in demand atm. If you're lucky enough to Loot Fossil in Arena Chest , thats Great!

Allows.
08-24-2015, 09:16 AM
Thanks guys for the replies.

I dont like arena tbh because it costs me a big amount of (expensive) ankhs, as said i have noob gear atm so i die pretty often, espacially at glob and frostir i mostly dont survive. /:

Ssneakykills
08-24-2015, 09:20 AM
Arena is a big hotspot for farmers atm but I haven't had that much luck compared to some of my friends there *cough* Down *cough*

Allows.
08-24-2015, 09:31 AM
Arena is a big hotspot for farmers atm but I haven't had that much luck compared to some of my friends there *cough* Down *cough*

What can i get from Arena Chests?
I saw a Vid on youtube someone opened 50+ Arena Chests and all he got was Epic gear lol.. i think thats not worth the effort, and the 1% chance u have to loot something rare?

Greatankush
08-24-2015, 09:32 AM
The most simple way to make fast gold atm in endgame is merching or hoarding.
As for hoarding it's a long term process and has a bit of risk too but you can have a big win easily

For fast gold you should consider merching right now it is the most effective and popular way of making gold,as for farming and arena my story is the same as yours so I would not recommend you to that ofcourse.even in merching right now the best are chests,gems,vanities but NOT eggs.
Know what?
I'll tell you a great trick you can use to make real gold! This is one I use sometimes and is very helpful..I call it REMOVE AND SELL
Step one: start seeing from the costliest items in the auc (rings and amulets only!)
Step2: buy one with standard gems (not chaoss atm)only if the gem costs=purchse(50-100k less if the price of object is good)
For ex: I bought some lvl16 amulet which had two gems which costed 200keach so I bought it for 500k
And sold for 600k(200k*2=400k+150k-50k)
It is a good way and if u have a lot to invest you can get bigger ones.
##gems=jewels##
If you can spend lot of money and buy plat sitting in town and popping up locks is an option.*curse those couch-potatoes and gamblers) xD
There are many other ways but the above mentioned ones are the best
There are many other ways but the above mentioned are the best

Ssneakykills
08-24-2015, 09:35 AM
What can i get from Arena Chests?
I saw a Vid on youtube someone opened 50+ Arena Chests and all he got was Epic gear lol.. i think thats not worth the effort, and the 1% chance u have to loot something rare?

You can loot vials and very rarely a fossil. You can also loot recipe but that only fetches for 50k in cs

Allows.
08-24-2015, 09:38 AM
You can loot vials and very rarely a fossil. You can also loot recipe but that only fetches for 50k in cs

So if im right its like opening locks.
Most of the time you get screwed with junk, right?

Bigboyblue
08-24-2015, 09:47 AM
So if im right its like opening locks.
Most of the time you get screwed with junk, right?

The drop rate of vials is descent. I get one every 30 arena chests I'd say. They sell for 275k or more. Each run take 3.5 mins with a party and u can solo it in under 5 mins with your current gear. It is a great place to farm currently. If you have the commitment you can farm a bar in around 300 elite wild runs. This would fetch you around 3 mil.

Allows.
08-24-2015, 09:52 AM
The drop rate of vials is descent. I get one every 30 arena chests I'd say. They sell for 275k or more. Each run take 3.5 mins with a party and u can solo it in under 5 mins with your current gear. It is a great place to farm currently. If you have the commitment you can farm a bar in around 300 elite wild runs. This would fetch you around 3 mil.

Okay thy for the reply :)

Arazaanikl
08-24-2015, 10:31 AM
For me i opened 40 arena chests and got 5 vials and some reinforced gems...so i got pretty good loot hehe :)

Lastmind
08-24-2015, 10:51 AM
For me i opened 40 arena chests and got 5 vials and some reinforced gems...so i got pretty good loot hehe :)

Reinforced gems are not lootable anymore. Confirmed by sts.

Edward Coug
08-24-2015, 11:27 AM

You must own a time machine. Did you get some paras, too?

Jebaciste
08-24-2015, 11:38 AM
What is hoarding??

Kakashis
08-24-2015, 11:51 AM
arena is a hot spot atm. Them vials were in huge demand. Currently less people opening crates and fossils have become rarer.

Allows.
08-24-2015, 12:04 PM
Thanks all for your help, appreciate it :)

Abersit
08-24-2015, 03:54 PM

Reinforced gems are in demand atm. If you're lucky enough to Loot Fossil in Arena Chest , thats Great!
rien gems discontinued. No more gems. But vial is good loot now 270k or so

Candylicks
08-24-2015, 04:13 PM
For sure locked farming is tedious and really isn't profitable, it's OK when locked are hot but they aren't atm.

Arena for vials THIS is the most profitable ATM.

Tombs for breeze

Tind for teeth farm for bars

Garetta dailies- if you have no desire to make a mythic set you can use the org tags to sell golden orc chests

Also keep an eye on locked prices, and if the crafted ones are turning profit as well. You can just buy the regular locked and craft large/massives and resell for profit. You kind of have to keep an eye on it, but it doesn't require any running just some crafting slots.

I am pretty lazy running atm and I also like to purchase up cheap gear that has been gemmed and people are selling for less than the price of the gem itself. I buy, ungem the item and use to craft more higher level gems and then liq the gear item. (:

What guild are you in BTW you might consider joining a farming guild for some mates to run with. You have great stats and can do fast runs. Look at Enigmatic, DM, HS... etc.

Good luck!!

Arazaanikl
08-24-2015, 04:59 PM
You must own a time machine. Did you get some paras, too?

This was before expansion lol

Edward Coug
08-24-2015, 05:52 PM
This was before expansion lol

I guess it wasn't very good loot then because vials and rein gems weren't worth very much before. :)

nelson131
08-24-2015, 08:02 PM

myself, currently farming vials has now 90 teeth after>250 runs. also, u need a decwnt guild to run with. i'm constantly getting fed up by the tanks who have 5.5k hp, or mages using heal, or mages not using cc (stunlock) skills.....its way to irritating to run with pugs.

Newcomx
08-24-2015, 08:16 PM
Arena if you in pt atm, but using ankh, I just looted fossil and vial 2 days ago.
Km3 if locked price is higher than 13k IMO.
Elite Rooks if want to solo farm mali with low cost.

Alejandros
08-24-2015, 10:30 PM
Dont know why ppl says they get reinforced gems from arena chest when all gems drop have been removed from game LOL!.

Allows.
08-25-2015, 02:33 AM
For sure locked farming is tedious and really isn't profitable, it's OK when locked are hot but they aren't atm.

Arena for vials THIS is the most profitable ATM.

Tombs for breeze

Tind for teeth farm for bars

Garetta dailies- if you have no desire to make a mythic set you can use the org tags to sell golden orc chests

Also keep an eye on locked prices, and if the crafted ones are turning profit as well. You can just buy the regular locked and craft large/massives and resell for profit. You kind of have to keep an eye on it, but it doesn't require any running just some crafting slots.

I am pretty lazy running atm and I also like to purchase up cheap gear that has been gemmed and people are selling for less than the price of the gem itself. I buy, ungem the item and use to craft more higher level gems and then liq the gear item. (:

What guild are you in BTW you might consider joining a farming guild for some mates to run with. You have great stats and can do fast runs. Look at Enigmatic, DM, HS... etc.

Good luck!!

Thanks for the many tips candy,

i recently asked an enigmatic member if i could join but he/she said Enigmatic isn't recruiting atm.

Legendsoflegends
09-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Pure luck I'd say.. think about going to southern seas vs elite southern seas. Both drop lock..?? Quick and easy... but on elite they cause me to die a few times(I'm mage). . But you revive right there ready to fight lol...

But Insignia, Jewels, and tooth Is The Ways To go....!!!!!! Locked on the side...

Do you want to buy rend tail arcane ring or craft it... either ways you get close to 3-4mil.. keep the ring so you have one. Or sell and get gears (weapon.armor.helm)

Prices going at millions per gear

Dimitrian
09-04-2015, 04:12 PM
Pure luck I'd say.. think about going to southern seas vs elite southern seas. Both drop lock..?? Quick and easy... but on elite they cause me to die a few times(I'm mage). . But you revive right there ready to fight lol...

But Insignia, Jewels, and tooth Is The Ways To go....!!!!!! Locked on the side...

Do you want to buy rend tail arcane ring or craft it... either ways you get close to 3-4mil.. keep the ring so you have one. Or sell and get gears (weapon.armor.helm)

Prices going at millions per gear
At least prices aren't as big as the Burj Khalifa anymore rofl

Bmwmsix
09-05-2015, 04:36 AM
Buy green bananas and sell when they are ribe or shortcut --->> rob a bank :banana:

Oursizes
09-05-2015, 12:33 PM
At least prices aren't as big as the Burj Khalifa anymore rofl

I think you mean the distance from the earth to the moon in nanometers.

warriorromio
09-06-2015, 02:42 AM
Keep farm lockeds and stash them and sell them in helloween event you will make eassily 1m by saving 60-70 lockeds
Or go in nprmal rengol maps farm them- insignias,jewels,and pinks( some pinks still worth 100k+)
This is the better option for farming now days
And you can run arena if you can afford lots of anks and pots cause vials are now 160-170k
And chance of loot them is like 1 in 10-20 chests.
You need atleast 1-2 ankh kits for running arena so it will be equal to the vial price
Better run new maps normal

Oursizes
09-06-2015, 12:00 PM
Keep farm lockeds and stash them and sell them in helloween event you will make eassily 1m by saving 60-70 lockeds
Or go in nprmal rengol maps farm them- insignias,jewels,and pinks( some pinks still worth 100k+)
This is the better option for farming now days
And you can run arena if you can afford lots of anks and pots cause vials are now 160-170k
And chance of loot them is like 1 in 10-20 chests.
You need atleast 1-2 ankh kits for running arena so it will be equal to the vial price
Better run new maps normal

I wouldnt say 1m by 60-70 locks, assuming halloween event will be like ursoth(LOL). As for arena, you dont need ankhs if you run with 4 rogues and 1-2 nekro