PDA

View Full Version : Can this guy be banned??

Christina
05-05-2011, 11:57 AM
I hate rude person.. Use rude words to ban mw cos i kill him in pvp??

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k619/Christina3821/pocket%20legends/c042119d.png

Jsaieagle
05-05-2011, 11:59 AM
What happened? Qop

Wicked Caccavari
05-05-2011, 12:01 PM
If he could be banned then several hundred people would be. I can't count the number of times I've had a person boot me with rude words.

Ellyidol
05-05-2011, 12:03 PM
From that particular instance, I don't think so. BUT you could report him anyway and hope devs find his chatlog to be excessively vulgar, so he gets banned.

But yeah, email support :p

braluk
05-05-2011, 12:03 PM
He was booting people left and right in game. He's done it before when I played with him and the only reason he didn't boot me was because I was on his team. Anyhow, he's been reported for negative quality of gameplay, I suggest you do the same as well (I am assuming you know how to with the chat commands?). Also accept my friend request! I need to practice on a good mage hehe

ProAvian
05-05-2011, 12:05 PM
I think he should be banned, that kind of language definitely hinders our gameplay and doesn't help anyone in any way. If I were a dev I would boot him ^^....

JaytB
05-05-2011, 12:06 PM
I hate rude person.. Use rude words to ban mw cos i kill him [/IMG]

As you surely know, devs don't discuss bans on the forum. And we don't have authority over it here either.

If you feel offended, send a mail to the devs. But then again, I think you should be proud that the only way he/she can get the better of you, is by booting ;)

Rusalio
05-05-2011, 01:20 PM
The other way to combat this is to just leave. If enough people leave when this type of verbiage occurs, without saying a word they will get the message. That followed up by unfriending them. Nobody really of any maturity and calibur wants to play with ppl like this.

Samhayne
05-05-2011, 02:38 PM
As you surely know, devs don't discuss bans on the forum. And we don't have authority over it here either.

If you feel offended, send a mail to the devs. But then again, I think you should be proud that the only way he/she can get the better of you, is by booting ;)

Yes, let's please keep the discussion about more jovial topics. Discussion about bannings or players that you think deserve one should be handled as a private matter via e-mail to support(at)spacetimestudios.com (replace the (at) with @)