PDA

View Full Version : Hey Pocket Legends !!! (introduce yourselves!!)

Adana
05-05-2011, 02:19 PM
hey pocket legends :o

first off i want to express my respect to the community, because i havent seen that fine manners in online boards for a loooong time :) i am honestly moved how ppl help out each other, hardly flame etc.etc. in this board - so chapeau for that :banana:

secondly: yay!! the banana-phone-banana in a forum!!! :banana:

and finally: call me old fashioned, but i think its a question of good manners to introduce yourself when you enter a new community, so:

nice to meet you all! i started about yesterday, am a lvl14 elvessa and very team-oriented. feel free to add me, my first char is called Salvadana (lots of "a"s :p ).

looking forward to meet you in game,

Adana

Samhayne
05-05-2011, 02:32 PM
Hi Adana,

Welcome to the Party that is Pocket Legends :) We're very happy to have you with us. Thanks for making such a great introduction. To help you get started, you might check out some of the very fine game guides in the player guide section:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?32-Player-Guides

If you have questions, please post them.

Edit: Ack, my apologies, I didn't introduce myself - how rude!

I'm Alex von Minden, the Director of Community for Spacetime Studios. I go by the handle of Samhayne here on the message forums.

Cheers!
-Samhayne

Adana
05-05-2011, 02:45 PM
thanks a lot for your fast reply and kind welcome! :)
i went through the guides already - mainly in the wiki (wanted to know about the skills and spells which await me - and also if my build is worth trying ;) )

haha, nevermind - when it comes to this introduction-habit: im only strict with myself, never with others ;)

Ladylove
05-05-2011, 02:48 PM
Hi there! Welcome to PL and the forums :) Like Alex said, the player guide section is a great place to start. If you have any extra questions feel free to ask!

KaotiicxDream
05-05-2011, 03:13 PM
Hey :) feel free to add my mage Nukingxdream ;-)

Edit: Or any of my other chars.. Names in my Signature ^^

Arterra
05-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Welcome to my domain! err, i mean STS' domain... for now...

anyways, resident non-essay writing guru Arterra here. have a question? dont like the huge responses by other l33t players? i try to be simple and brief since i always try to skip a corner I MEAN sum up the situation and the facts

:cool:

Adana
05-05-2011, 05:37 PM
thanks for the nice replies (and by quite the vips as well!! ;) )!

im got acquainted really well - played a bit, now lvl18 and questing for a bit of xp & cash :o and since many players arent too talkative in game, i had a couple of efficient runs :cool:

... and now back to business - wanna reach lvl20 tonight - any1 wanna join, just add me! :cool:

Corpser
05-05-2011, 05:42 PM
welcome to the community enjoy your self here got a question dont be afraid to ask me. or anyone else

lol at arterra

Caninusi
05-06-2011, 12:24 AM
Hey Adana, feel free to add my sigs. (lots of i's in my names lol). :)

Ladylove
05-06-2011, 12:26 AM
LOL Nic... My favorite greeting so far.

Otukura
05-06-2011, 12:52 AM
Hey Adana, feel free to add my sigs. (lots of i's in my names lol). :)

As with me. But mine have a lot of Otu's :P

Bobloblaw
05-06-2011, 04:13 AM
Welcome to the game and forums! I'm sure you will enjoy your stay. Feel free to add the characters in my sig and I will be glad to help out :D

Marcoolio
05-06-2011, 04:13 AM
Wellcome!!

If u like to get help in quests etc.. add my both mages. I play usualy my lvl55 but i like to help using my 25lvl twink.
Like others says ask anything and u get here answers..these guys/girls rocks!!

F1zzzzp0p
05-06-2011, 10:52 PM
Welcome to PL hope You enjoy this game..
If u have any questions go on my thread And just ask
Cya later!!

Adana
05-08-2011, 11:13 AM
thanks for the kind welcomes!
i definitely feel well here (on the board and the game ;) - just added a lot of u guys! hope u are online soon ;)

i myself am currently lvl33 and hunting in the oasis-levels!
and i already found my first pink, traded another and bought an item at the marketplace, so i think im doing well :p
i even had the pleasure of a couple of boss-runs with lvl55-support ;)

so still enjoying the game a lot :banana:

Piloufas
05-11-2011, 11:45 AM
Hey there welcome to the community, ask any questions you have and we will do our best to help ya out!!!

superss
05-11-2011, 11:47 AM
welcome!!!! and may good pinks come to you! also if ud like add me! superss