PDA

View Full Version : Need Your Guys Opinion

KnowledgeFTW
08-24-2015, 10:49 PM
This is probably the wrong thread but I don't know where it goes.

Should I get Maridos + Arcane Ring

OR

Nekro

Need a solid answer and reason, thanks everyone!

Pillowhead
08-24-2015, 11:39 PM
I would pick nekro, cause he's cute....

Serancha
08-24-2015, 11:47 PM
I'd get maridos + arcane ring. Looks like ring will be best for at least another 6 months if not a year. Maridos is a fantastic pet and too many people are using necro these days.

It also depends if you are going to do pvp or not. You can't pvp without a ring these days, I don't think. Not without being dead the whole time.

Wazakesy
08-25-2015, 01:33 AM
I'd get maridos + arcane ring. Looks like ring will be best for at least another 6 months if not a year. Maridos is a fantastic pet and too many people are using necro these days.

It also depends if you are going to do pvp or not. You can't pvp without a ring these days, I don't think. Not without being dead the whole time.

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh chachacha dear, its not necro, its Nekro​ ._.

Ssneakykills
08-25-2015, 02:34 AM
You'll need good gear and pet for new elites and like other side the chances are you'll have 1 or 2 nekros in your party anyway

mesalin
08-25-2015, 02:38 AM
I'll go for mari and ring

<Forgiveness>

Imaganger
08-25-2015, 05:04 AM
Ring+maridos is the first step definitely. Then you should aim for nekro or other pieces of equipment you need for the elites.

Transfordark
08-25-2015, 05:51 AM
Who is opinion and why do u want his guys?
Lol, Hahahahahahahaha

Candylicks
08-25-2015, 05:53 AM

I agree wholeheartedly. Everyone has nekro and you don't need them all in a run. I use Mari mostly now in elites and it really is a great pet.

Also vote for Mari + ring.