PDA

View Full Version : A Future Pocket Legends

BowOfZeus
05-05-2011, 03:29 PM
Of course, everyone wants this game to be perfect, and I myself agree. But for something to happen, hard labor has to happen. Many things come to mind to new players, such as "Wow!". Although they think it's awesome, some critical components are needed to sharpen the tip of Pocket Legends, and the first one is: The Consignment Shop.
We all love trading, don't we? Well I discovered a glitch. You can buy your own items! Logically, it's funny, but technically, it's a simple mistake.
The suggestions are: Add a archer section, a warrior section, and an enchantress section. This would make it much easier to find goods for levels in the future, almost like planning ahead.
Another suggestion... But let's explain it first. Let's say I'm searching through the consignment shop, and I find something of interest. I look at it stats, and then buy. I go to equip it, and I realise that it's considerably weaker than the item I had on! This is where the suggestion comes in. Underneath the stats of the item, put the stats of your current item, so we can compare and contrast the two.
These would all help tremendously, so please, take these into consideration. Thank you - Bowofzeus.

Arterra
05-05-2011, 03:38 PM
i actually agree. usually with threads like these i end up expecting some complaints or the such, but you make great suggestions and points.

1) yes, we are able to search by name, which does sort of separate the 3 classes items. however, sometimes i want to look at a range of levels for pinks in general, and i the screen is full what i dont need. stat separation is best.
2) technically you can easily check by going back and forth between sell and buy, but it would be simpler and logical to show what you currently have. maybe as part of the "preview" option.

BowOfZeus
05-05-2011, 03:47 PM
Didn't think of the second option. Great idea. That mostly helps the 2 suggestions.

BowOfZeus
05-05-2011, 03:50 PM
I'm also a perfectionist, I see the simplest mistakes or hard to deal with things and worry about them the most.