PDA

View Full Version : Purchased storage slots

Xannax
05-28-2010, 03:31 AM
I purchased a 75 slot storage upgrade and I went to the storage to check it out, and the regular five are just there. So I thought maybe it glithed so I purchased another 75 and still no Increased storage. Is there something I have to do ? Also how do you change targets it used to be just click on them now it doesn't work.

KingFu
05-28-2010, 04:42 AM
I don't know about the storage, was your platinum gone? The targeting was messed up, fixed, and then messed up again from today/yesterdays update.

asommers
05-28-2010, 06:24 AM
I purchased a 75 slot storage upgrade and I went to the storage to check it out, and the regular five are just there. So I thought maybe it glithed so I purchased another 75 and still no Increased storage. Is there something I have to do ?

The UI only shows the up/down arrows for items in the stash in multiples of 5. If you stash another item, you'll see the next page. We'll get it fixed for 1.2.1 where it shows the number of stash slots so it's not so confusing.

Also how do you change targets it used to be just click on them now it doesn't work.

PvE targeting broke in 1.2 and will be fixed in 1.2.1. Easiest workaround is to tap on yourself to untarget and then auto-target again.

-ALS