PDA

View Full Version : False scammer reports sts attention please

hina
08-25-2015, 10:47 AM
OK now I met a rog we were farming energy than everyone left but not me nor did that rog she than said me leave or I'll report scam about u I was surprised she again said leave in mean time we were fighting as in pve I than told her if u wanna do solo go ghost party
The same thing happened with me twice a person said give me your gold or I will report u scam so I left that map
So sts I want your attention to these people who think this game is made by their fathers next time if any such incident happen I'm gonna screen shot it.my ign sts is jeufit level 46 u can check my all chats I always follow rules

illwilly
08-25-2015, 11:07 AM
OK now I met a rog we were farming energy than everyone left but not me nor did that rog she than said me leave or I'll report scam about u I was surprised she again said leave in mean time we were fighting as in pve I than told her if u wanna do solo go ghost party
The same thing happened with me twice a person said give me your gold or I will report u scam so I left that map
So sts I want your attention to these people who think this game is made by their fathers next time if any such incident happen I'm gonna screen shot it.my ign sts is jeufit level 46 u can check my all chats I always follow rules

Would not be to worried, just ss, and if needed and offencive enuff, report..

illwilly
08-25-2015, 11:10 AM
This made me wonder what all ignored has said that i could not read:D

Eldorado
08-25-2015, 11:16 AM
Some just will not report you but will ask their friends to report you also. Welcome to AL.

Pillowhead
08-25-2015, 01:16 PM
Ignore them, they can't do anything to you, unless you start writing bad stuff to them.

hina
08-25-2015, 02:33 PM
I never wrote anything bad I was surprised to when she/he just said me to leave i don't knew why people think this game is their forefathers property this is the reason I gave sets my ign so they can check my all chats I think that person I met was cyco coz I've been playing this game from last 5years took a break too made a lot of frnz just want sts attention on such cases

Fyrce
08-25-2015, 03:48 PM
So what if they report you. Does having yourself be reported mean anything negative? Is there a you've-been-reported-x-times-you-must-be-bad rule?

Ignore them. Move on. Personally, I'd have myself a good laugh at them.

Seoratrek
08-25-2015, 07:04 PM
If you run into any of these people just ignore them - feel free to report them if they are bothering you as well. If you haven't done anything wrong there's no need to worry!