PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know where to get a leather panel?

apocketlegend
05-05-2011, 06:19 PM
I need to get or buy 3 leather panels used in crafting Lvl 5 artisan leather from Burke. I don't need "fine leather panel" I need just leather panel and three of them. Please let me know

Corpser
05-05-2011, 06:22 PM
hmmmm maybe try farming meathead or visit the cs in balefort if its not in the cs then try the crafting store im not sure on its exact location tho if they arent to expensive and are in balefort store ill buy them for you just meet me in game i have 3 charecters i may be on they are : royalranger, royalbrawler or corpser probably royalranger

apocketlegend
05-05-2011, 06:28 PM
Ah royalranger, I'm apocketlegend I know you, we used to be friends

Corpser
05-05-2011, 07:01 PM
Did u remove me? Was wondering what happened

apocketlegend
05-05-2011, 07:03 PM
No, I just changed my name to awesomegolfer

Vachdaddy
05-05-2011, 07:22 PM
You can do daily quest from Burke to get the scraps to make the panel, and low lvl boss will drop scrap from time to time.

Gluttony
05-05-2011, 07:40 PM
No, I just changed my name to awesomegolfer

You used 50 plat to change your name, I didn't think anyone actually did that (almost as rare as seeing someone use an elixir now a days).

Anyway, find me in game and I'll give you all the low level leather materials I have. I may even have all of what you need.

If you just wanted to know how to actually "get" these iteams, most of the FH bosses drop scraps (rare). Burke has a total of 7 daily quests some of which allow you to pick which type of scrap you want, and others just give you leathers/chain/cloth as a reward. There is also one daily quest in the Sandstone Caves that will give you a choice. Finally, there are three daily quests in Oasis Town that give you 2-3 scraps as well as a choice of another.

apocketlegend
05-05-2011, 09:24 PM
Thanks but I gor

Slush
05-06-2011, 12:07 AM
You used 50 plat to change your name, I didn't think anyone actually did that (almost as rare as seeing someone use an elixir now a days).

Anyway, find me in game and I'll give you all the low level leather materials I have. I may even have all of what you need.

If you just wanted to know how to actually "get" these iteams, most of the FH bosses drop scraps (rare). Burke has a total of 7 daily quests some of which allow you to pick which type of scrap you want, and others just give you leathers/chain/cloth as a reward. There is also one daily quest in the Sandstone Caves that will give you a choice. Finally, there are three daily quests in Oasis Town that give you 2-3 scraps as well as a choice of another.

It was reduced to like 2 plat.

Riccits
05-06-2011, 01:59 AM

when u ever had an experience with him u would know why he changed his name...

Adriel1234
02-05-2012, 02:24 AM
I Need to get 3 leather panels how can I get one plz answer I need to craft to get artisan reinforced leather.

Asiquder level57
Asyhuder level38
Asiqider level26
Nizori level 25
Asihuder level16
Imaabcabc level14
Hope to see u in the game