PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 43-56 Pally?

Swimmingstar
05-05-2011, 06:24 PM
is pally better than pure mage? I am level 43 and if pally is better in pve and pvp or just pve and I change what items should I use and what should my attributes be?

Corpser
05-05-2011, 06:27 PM
pally seemed to be used often but int mages are also good i believe a pally is te best for pvp but really depends on the persons skill lvl and how many potions you wanna use a pally will use loads of mana pots and a few health pots while a int mage will use alot of health pots and not many mana pots a pally has better survivability while an int mage does aot more damage.

Swimmingstar
05-05-2011, 06:34 PM
pally seemed to be used often but int mages are also good i believe a pally is te best for pvp but really depends on the persons skill lvl and how many potions you wanna use a pally will use loads of mana pots and a few health pots while a int mage will use alot of health pots and not many mana pots a pally has better survivability while an int mage does aot more damage.
Thanks helps alot does anyone know good gear for pallys? and how to survive and kill overlord
never mind don't want pally

Corpser
05-05-2011, 06:37 PM
Good gear is the hate gear or the sewer stuff oh jut relized you dont wanna be one lol they are a pain to lvl