View Full Version : Don't bring back para gems UNLESS

Titanfall
08-25-2015, 05:01 PM
You find a way to make the damage not stack and only 1 para gem gives the DMG effect. The huge problem with para gems is new players will most likely only get 1 max, and as they gear out over time they will always have the DMG disadvantage until
A) Para gems get flushed out the game with new gear
B) Para gems come.back
Where as us geared old players can easily get 5-10. This is bad (obviously) as people with more para gems have a huge advantage. Only bring back these gems if you find a way to make the damage NOT STACK.
Thank you.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

zerofort
08-25-2015, 05:05 PM
Dont wory they wont they stated they wanted to have all gems work themselfs out of game.

kananaskis
08-25-2015, 05:36 PM
noble chaos jewels will stack on top of first para roughly equivalent to additional paras.

Schnitzel
08-25-2015, 06:31 PM
Bring back Para, not the stats, just the glow...

Titanium
08-26-2015, 01:09 AM
Completly disagree with this one. I kept only one paragem for 10months and managed to kick *** in CTF. I mainly clash with people full of paras and eyes. I dont have any eyes , yet.

I disagree because every new player has to learn to play before they are going to be overgeared .
Why is an disadvantage ? Why they need more dmg. Why Me and old player has to be disadvantaged by the needs of a new player? I want something to farm during events.. I dont want to give up on the halloween event after 2days.

Gear is cheaper than it was months back...

Para has to come back PERIOD.

Eldorado
08-26-2015, 03:45 AM
Completly disagree with this one. I kept only one paragem for 10months and managed to kick *** in CTF. I mainly clash with people full of paras and eyes. I dont have any eyes , yet.

I disagree because every new player has to learn to play before they are going to be overgeared .
Why is an disadvantage ? Why they need more dmg. Why Me and old player has to be disadvantaged by the needs of a new player? I want something to farm during events.. I dont want to give up on the halloween event after 2days.

Gear is cheaper than it was months back...

Para has to come back PERIOD.
He said unless. Read more.

MarandaC
08-26-2015, 01:18 PM
ehhhh i only like para for the glow :3

Order
08-29-2015, 10:27 AM
Bring back Para, not the stats, just the glow...
Agree.........

Kumsaati
08-29-2015, 10:31 AM
Sir i think you arent old player you just want paragems back and u saying u have paragem between 5-10.Im old player tho and im playing with 1 para gem sometimes with my friend weapon so its 2? im not playing with 5-10 i have 6para gem friends which is they are very rich but belive me really few player has 5-10para gem and they deserve it.Im disagree about your thread so you want everyone has 10para gem? whats your problem everything fine atm

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk