PDA

View Full Version : Ask : Dmg vs Drop quiality

frans3q
08-26-2015, 12:11 AM
Hi im still new in this game, i'd like to know if there is correlation between the damage we deal to the boss/mobs and the item we get. is only player deal / receive most damage get the best item? or is it fully random?

Imaganger
08-26-2015, 07:34 AM
Even if you dont hit you can get good loot. Just a matter of luck.

phaixe
08-26-2015, 05:07 PM
you just have to be nearby when it dies I think. not sure what the range is. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Pacefalm
08-26-2015, 06:00 PM
you just have to be nearby when it dies I think. not sure what the range is. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

I'm curious to know this as well :)

Bluebatthing
08-26-2015, 10:46 PM
If you see the boss' health bar, you're gtg

Motherless_Child
08-27-2015, 09:53 AM
Based on my personal experience, damage doesn't matter... I've ran many maps with nabs who did no where near as much damage as I did, yet they walked away with the good drops...

Like Ursoth for instance.... I remember a battle I had with ursoth and all 3 of the other people in the party were dying left and right, I'm the only who did not die once, I was letting Ursoth HAVE it.... I was doing MUCH more damage (I had much higher damage and DPS, too), then we FINALLY kill Ursoth and this warrior who died at least 5 times gets a "squeak & squashem"(think I spelled that right) egg and I got a measly epic (green) item.... :sleeping:

eorria
08-28-2015, 01:32 AM
Damage doesnt matter. You just need to be around mobs that'll be killed. It's all about RNG.