PDA

View Full Version : 55 set

krullnan
05-05-2011, 08:38 PM
im almost level 55 bear and i want to know the best set to fit my play style. but noticed for bear dosnt have many sets at 55. i like having higher dps but idk if thats a choice at 55 lol
what set should i get and tell me the price plz.

Duped
05-05-2011, 10:26 PM
How are you almost 55 yet not played in the Sewers yet? 53, is still a decent jog from 55 :)

Fury is the only set for STR with a bonus btw.

Slush
05-05-2011, 11:10 PM
How are you almost 55 yet not played in the Sewers yet? 53, is still a decent jog from 55 :)

Fury is the only set for STR with a bonus btw.

Wrong, there is a Hammer set and all the sets for Fury in Fortified.
krullnan, what's your play-style? Dps isn't really that important for bears, you want to have high armor and dodge. You could get a Fortified Sword set if you have the money, or a Royal Sewer armor and helm with fury (or fort.) sword and shield. However, the last option doesn't have a set bonus.

krullnan
05-05-2011, 11:50 PM

Fury is the only set for STR with a bonus btw.because i level pretty quick and was gonna buy soon i gots the money i think

krullnan
05-05-2011, 11:51 PM
krullnan, what's your play-style? Dps isn't really that important for bears, you want to have high armor and dodge. You could get a Fortified Sword set if you have the money, or a Royal Sewer armor and helm with fury (or fort.) sword and shield. However, the last option doesn't have a set bonus.i meant like i just wanted set with highest dps for bear.. lol sorry for not specifying if that helps

Duped
05-06-2011, 01:47 PM
krullnan, what's your play-style? Dps isn't really that important for bears, you want to have high armor and dodge. You could get a Fortified Sword set if you have the money, or a Royal Sewer armor and helm with fury (or fort.) sword and shield. However, the last option doesn't have a set bonus.

Are you referring to the FURY hammer set? And yes, there is set bonuses for crafted FURY sets. So, alright then. Why be abrasive? Just say, you can craft a fury set to get a bonus too, if you really wanna be specific.