PDA

View Full Version : 'Great Unicorn Contest'

diimitrii
08-26-2015, 11:14 AM
It's already wednesday and so far we didn't heard anything from STS! I would truelly like to know the winner of the unicorn contest and maybe some new upcoming content info. :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Squeezable
08-26-2015, 11:52 AM
I never get why people want so much event info from STS so early? We never got so much notice than we do now and the build ups are a really an anti-climax because all the waiting gets boring.

I can't believe they've started the Halloween one already, before Ursoth even finished.

Dimitrian
08-26-2015, 03:15 PM
It's already wednesday and so far we didn't heard anything from STS! I would truelly like to know the winner of the unicorn contest and maybe some new upcoming content info. :)

1) They said that they will verify the posts.

2) This is why Teaser Friday was invented.

3) Not really nothing.Just saw a post from G-M that says the elites will be out this week.Plus,he said that Northal will be something never-before seen, or stuff like that.

diimitrii
08-26-2015, 07:06 PM
I never get why people want so much event info from STS so early? We never got so much notice than we do now and the build ups are a really an anti-climax because all the waiting gets boring.

I can't believe they've started the Halloween one already, before Ursoth even finished.
Lol i'm just so excited ^.^

Seoratrek
08-26-2015, 07:32 PM
Like Dimitrian said, entries are still being reviewed and verified, but you can expect prizes to be awarded by the end of the week. Thanks for your patience! More on that here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?259117-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-August-26-2015