PDA

View Full Version : Ap us history.

DawnInfinity
05-05-2011, 09:49 PM
will be the death of me.

*crawls back into hole*

Ayrilana
05-05-2011, 10:01 PM
Yeah but you're almost done so hang in there!

Rebel
05-05-2011, 10:03 PM
After school me and some friends went to Chik-fil-A and studied our butts off for 4 hours. We stayed so long and got so many refills that we became pretty good friends with the cashier. My head feels swollen, I'm a little scared to tip my head to the side. Not sure if all that history will spill out of my ears. ;)

Anyway, I feel pretty confident. The only thing I'm worried about are the Free Responses. I'm just so paranoid that the topics will be over something completely random. I may just have to BS as much as I can if that does happen.

DawnInfinity
05-05-2011, 10:05 PM
The only thing I'm worried about are the Free Responses. I'm just so paranoid that the topics will be over something completely random. I may just have to BS as much as I can if that does happen.
Pretty much the same with me. After my AP Lit test I went out for Hibachi with my class and teacher then took a power nap and studied. :p I'm semi-not really-sort of confident.

Chris- Thanks. (: Once I'm done with this I'll be FREEEE.

Rebel
05-05-2011, 10:07 PM
Pretty much the same with me. After my AP Lit test I went out for Hibachi with my class and teacher then took a power nap and studied. :p I'm semi-not really-sort of confident.

Chris- Thanks. (: Once I'm done with this I'll be FREEEE.

Haha, we are all wearing our matching APUSH shirts for the exam. And after we blow it outta the water, we are off to Waffle House!

And then a concert in NC over the weekend to celebrate even more!

DawnInfinity
05-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Haha, we are all wearing our matching APUSH shirts for the exam. And after we blow it outta the water, we are off to Waffle House!

And then a concert in NC over the weekend to celebrate even more!
I have to take my History EOC after. So dumb. All my friends went and saw Usher this weekend and I had to stay home and study. :/

Ayrilana
05-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Cool. That'll give you time to fix your MSN. Typing "CRASH!" and you subsequently crashing has gotten boring.

DawnInfinity
05-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Cool. That'll give you time to fix your MSN. Typing "CRASH!" and you subsequently crashing has gotten boring.

I saw you online earlier, clicked your box, and crashed. Then I just gave up. It's such a pain. You need to fix your MSN.

Zeus
05-05-2011, 10:15 PM
Done studying! I'm going to nail this test :).

DawnInfinity
05-05-2011, 10:17 PM
Done studying! I'm going to nail this test :).
:|
I hope I will. I pretty much bent over my AP Lit exam so I'm hoping this will be okay.

Rebel
05-05-2011, 10:18 PM
Ok, I'm off to bed. I need a good night's rest. I'm actually pretty excited. Good luck to all! Try not to get too stressed. :)

Later

Zeus
05-05-2011, 10:18 PM
:|
I hope I will. I pretty much bent over my AP Lit exam so I'm hoping this will be okay.

:D. You probably will. I want a 5 on the APUSH test, since the teacher gives us 100 dollars if we do. Doubt that is going to happen though, been scoring 4's on the practices.

DawnInfinity
05-05-2011, 10:20 PM
:D. You probably will. I want a 5 on the APUSH test, since the teacher gives us 100 dollars if we do. Doubt that is going to happen though, been scoring 4's on the practices.

You've told me this. :|

Zeus
05-05-2011, 10:20 PM
You've told me this. :|

I guess my record is stuck. There, I just readjusted it. Shouldn't repeat anymore.

Wicked Caccavari
05-05-2011, 10:21 PM
AP US History is hard now?

DawnInfinity
05-05-2011, 10:22 PM
I guess my record is stuck. There, I just readjusted it. Shouldn't repeat anymore.

Typical, typical. I think I got at least a 3/4 on Lit, depends what I got on the multiple choice though.

EDIT:
Good luck Rebel!