PDA

View Full Version : In-Game rooms for debate?

Solvok
05-05-2011, 10:19 PM
Some people like to act like their on the top of the world in PVP. Alot of PVP games consist of a team of 3 people against some others, and the 3 people group up in a small space, and talk about PL subjects, events, even politics :o. Anyway, if you were you were to attempt and kill one of them, they all barrage you and destroy you. Okay, you get a bit mad at the fact that there is no action besides a 3vs1. Then you try to redeem yourself by keep coming back. They keep killing you, and then making rude remarks like "Lmao dumb mage" or "rofl sit down," and the reason they do this is because they think youre.. Annoying... For interrupting their debate/ conversation with your petty pvp skills. As you keep attempting, they finally Boot you.. With a dumb reason to completely humiliate you, For trying to PVP and have fun. These kind of issues result in long-lasting noteable grudges against one another, which just gets you annoyed, because every single pvp game you seem to join there is always the same group of trolls thinking they're cool. If this has happened to you, please tell me, i would also like useful tips on how I or we can somehow prevent this