PDA

View Full Version : The New 1v1 Map

Endkey 2.0
08-26-2015, 01:28 PM
So after posting at ten places..i can finally make a thread.

We are all hyped about the new 1v1 map and i just hope that StS dont ruin it for us the way the rest of PvP has been ruined. Please StS set some rules for these 1v1s. For example nerf rogues crit. We..or well atleast i dont want to be one hit or one comboed..try making it challenging for even the people who are fully geared with their eye gems. I dont see any point in making a 1v1 map if it is going to be the same as the PvP modes we have now. Please let the matches last for more than 1 second in the rogues case, and make it more exciting and more challenging for tanks and mages. And idk if you people plan to make a Lb for it but for gods sake PLEASE DONT. Lets have one mode where everyone can relax and have some fun challenging their friends or foes instead of just trying to make it to the LB. And we all know what happens when you guys make a LB for PvP. Dummies. Lots and lots of dummies.

I hope people agree with me on this. Feedback is gladly accepted. Dont flame tho.
May this be a mode we can all enjoy and i hope as little hate comes out of this mode. Amen.

KnowledgeFTW
08-26-2015, 02:10 PM
Yes, I agree, although you have to invite someone for 1 v 1

So my advice is, too not invite anyone that's too OP for you.

mesalin
08-26-2015, 02:22 PM
Or make something like points maybe like or you can join to map based on stats / KDE

<Forgiveness>

Oursizes
08-26-2015, 05:46 PM
Totally! Also nerf mage damage by 35% and warrior hp by 15%, armor by 20%. Also warrior and mage cannot get over 30% crit. All warrior and mage with 30% or more crit nerf by 15%. "Nerf rogue crit" what the..

sapdcroi
08-26-2015, 06:48 PM
1v1 room is room for rouge ^^. but its ok. 1v1 room will show people know it @@

Endkey 2.0
08-27-2015, 12:44 AM
Totally! Also nerf mage damage by 35% and warrior hp by 15%, armor by 20%. Also warrior and mage cannot get over 30% crit. All warrior and mage with 30% or more crit nerf by 15%. "Nerf rogue crit" what the..

Rogue crit imo is the worse..sucky part is..u dont have to lose anythin even tho u get 50% crit..u dont get decreased dmg..or hp..or mana..if u go crit build..and that sucks..every thing shud have an opportunity cost..some stat shud always be less thqn the others..dependimg how u make thw build..no fun when all the stats go.up when u have the best gear

mesalin
08-27-2015, 06:20 AM
Umm.. What? Are you using common sense? Only the richest rogues will have 50% crit or more. Average is 35-40% so stop exaggerating. Also for 50% crit you will need many eyes. Not every rogue can afford it. Eyes also keep up hp and mana. So blame the gems not the class. Damage is from para. Blame the gem not the class. How would it be if i said nerf mage damage by 20% because a few mages can get 53%+ crit? Or nerf warrior armor by 20% cause some warriors have 3k armor and 9k hp? Do you even play a rogue? If you did you would know that these legendary gears have a tradeoff on stats so the only way to keep everything up is with eyes.
Yeah gems are problem
Not everybody can afford eyes or para... Especially new players. Jewels are also costly and its not so easy to farm them ( drop rate )
Maybe sts should increase drop rate or make drop jewels from new elite maps but not cracked jewels ... Maybe at least weak ? Or damage jewel. Hope elite will worth run and we can finally make some bigger golds :)

<Forgiveness>

sapdcroi
08-27-2015, 06:49 AM
Yeah gems are problem
Not everybody can afford eyes or para... Especially new players. Jewels are also costly and its not so easy to farm them ( drop rate )
Maybe sts should increase drop rate or make drop jewels from new elite maps but not cracked jewels ... Maybe at least weak ? Or damage jewel. Hope elite will worth run and we can finally make some bigger golds :)

<Forgiveness>

bro in my lvl. pros rouge alway farm pros mage in 1v1 :drunk: in a lvl if bro see 2 pro rouge 1v1 and they can't kill other fast. im sure pro mage alway lose in vs pro rouge^^

Arrowz
08-27-2015, 07:56 AM
Cuz ur playing at lvl 11. Do u seriously expect a mage to beat a rogue at lvl 11?

Excuses
08-27-2015, 08:01 AM
Need time limit too.
Tank vs tank will never end.
And some twink fight too.

Endkey 2.0
08-27-2015, 08:10 AM
Cuz ur playing at lvl 11. Do u seriously expect a mage to beat a rogue at lvl 11?

at level 11..rogues aa can stun the mage until his shield falls off..and then one combo..talking with experiance lol..used to do that..mage dmg is low af in twinks

Visiting
08-27-2015, 08:11 AM
Better idea: No 1v1 arena until the current PVP systems are fixed...
Oh well, tis but a S2 dream that will never come true :/

Endkey 2.0
08-27-2015, 08:19 AM
Better idea: No 1v1 arena until the current PVP systems are fixed...
Oh well, tis but a S2 dream that will never come true :/

lol like thats ever gnna happen...:(

sapdcroi
08-27-2015, 08:23 AM

each class have difference. really i dont need beat a rouge ^^. im not true? so i still dont see some reply of red legion in thread classbanlance why?^^

sapdcroi
08-27-2015, 08:34 AM
if u know me in 11. so u know i just like gw fair play? so what does your friend in red legion tell to u about me? of course in 11 rouge farm warrior too^^

Kingofninjas
08-27-2015, 09:44 AM
i think ur kinda new to the forum and u dunno me..ive been playing rogue since s1, have prolly pvped more than you and then i quit coz pvp in al has become hopeless. Its like the game of crits in this game. And my rogue had 45% crit with samael..without any eyes, without rendtail, without para amulet. U prolly havnt played many other games either like for example the League of Legends. In that game, if u go damage, u arnt that tanky, if u go tanky u arnt a damage dealer. thats the case with most champions and their builds. in Al, all ur stats go up from the good gears. They made a new ring, and all the stats were increased if u equiped the ring. if every stat is going to go up, some day lvl 10 rogues will have 4k hp, lvl 10 tanks will have 9k hp and so on.

What i want is that..new arcane or mythic gears shudnt mean that all ur stats are increased. Like if they make a new bow for rogue, give it more damage, but reduce the crit by 15%. something like that. For mages, maybe decrease the dps, for tanks, reduce their hp or armour. I know people spend money to get teh best gears but the way STS is going with this is just hopeless. Go check the term "opportunity cost". Its from economics. Every gear shud have one. That makes the game fun, and people actually start thinking what they shud buy instead of just going for the best gears.

You claim to be an s1 player with PvP experience. Yet you suggest nerfing rogues crit, aka, their main advantage over other classes. And you also suggested reducing mage dps, as if that will do anything. If you had as much PvP experience as u claim to do, u would know that dps doesn't matter and damage does.

ericarsenic
08-27-2015, 01:08 PM
my suggestion:
- leaderboard is ok, but only last for max. 1 week (reset in friday, and no banner!)
- there should be a base for each person, which if one of them passed to opponent's base and stepped on a mini trigger-like patch, it will grant hp packs / mana packs / armor buff packs / or w.e else for that one who stepped on.
- or maybe put some crates / barrels that contains those helpful packs which is available for both players, guess it will be super awesome and fully tactical! bassically one of the players could take all the packs if they can, leaving the opponent unbuffed, but who care? its 1vs1 and u are slower than me! lol

Endkey 2.0
08-27-2015, 01:14 PM
my suggestion:
- leaderboard is ok, but only last for max. 1 week (reset in friday, and no banner!)
- there should be a base for each person, which if one of them passed to opponent's base and stepped on a mini trigger-like patch, it will grant hp packs / mana packs / armor buff packs / or w.e else for that one who stepped on.
- or maybe put some crates / barrels that contains those helpful packs which is available for both players, guess it will be super awesome and fully tactical! bassically one of the players could take all the packs if they can, leaving the opponent unbuffed, but who care? its 1vs1 and u are slower than me! lol

lovely ideas! i think the max for Lb they shud do is..as u said one week..and then the price for the person can be..his name in the thread made by STS "winner of the weeks 1v1"..thats it...and yes..i hope the man is tactical..with walls and stuff..not just a room..coz people say that walls are cowardly and all that..but if the skills ddnt actually follow our toons..i bet most people wud miss their skill shots like 50%..

You claim to be an s1 player with PvP experience. Yet you suggest nerfing rogues crit, aka, their main advantage over other classes. And you also suggested reducing mage dps, as if that will do anything. If you had as much PvP experience as u claim to do, u would know that dps doesn't matter and damage does.

I thought i replied to u but maybe forums is messing up for me....im a noob..sorry to dissapoint..idk who you are and what u play..but try playing with normal gears against maxed geared peeps..for a week..u will prolly rage...the point is not to nerf them completely..ofc its paid gear..they shud have advantages...but i believe some parts of the gears need a bit of nerfing..thats it..and..this thread isnt for that...i just suggested that like the dmg reduction for rogues occur in pvp..crit shud be lowered down too..and if it were in my hands..i wud keep it to 10% max...thats when the fun happens...just like lvl 31 pvp..where skill acutally was something..unlike today

mesalin
08-27-2015, 01:19 PM
Yea there should be special reward for one week and maybe some special PvP events? Like win so much times again rogue mage war and you'll get tokens ? Maybe egg? Idk but i think idea is good :)
I would like to see new lb :) where every week it get reset for give everybody chance :D

Endkey 2.0
08-27-2015, 01:21 PM
wud be nice if any STS members replied..........

Kingofninjas
08-27-2015, 01:53 PM
lovely ideas! i think the max for Lb they shud do is..as u said one week..and then the price for the person can be..his name in the thread made by STS "winner of the weeks 1v1"..thats it...and yes..i hope the man is tactical..with walls and stuff..not just a room..coz people say that walls are cowardly and all that..but if the skills ddnt actually follow our toons..i bet most people wud miss their skill shots like 50%..

I thought i replied to u but maybe forums is messing up for me....im a noob..sorry to dissapoint..idk who you are and what u play..but try playing with normal gears against maxed geared peeps..for a week..u will prolly rage...the point is not to nerf them completely..ofc its paid gear..they shud have advantages...but i believe some parts of the gears need a bit of nerfing..thats it..and..this thread isnt for that...i just suggested that like the dmg reduction for rogues occur in pvp..crit shud be lowered down too..and if it were in my hands..i wud keep it to 10% max...thats when the fun happens...just like lvl 31 pvp..where skill acutally was something..unlike today

I played as a massively undergeared rogue throughout season 5,6,7. Back then it was impossible to get the best gear. Now just farm a little instead of making these kind of nerf threads and you will not need to make them. Rogues are not even the best class for PvP. Mages are. While levelling my mage, I stopped at lvl 43 for a little while to PvP and I was beating nekro rogues with my toor. As a lvl 46 mage I can 1 combo maxed out rogues. I even got one with 5.5k hp down to 10% thriugh nekro shield. All I'm saying is rogues aren't that great in PvP anymore so stop asking for more nerfs.

Endkey 2.0
08-27-2015, 01:58 PM
I played as a massively undergeared rogue throughout season 5,6,7. Back then it was impossible to get the best gear. Now just farm a little instead of making these kind of nerf threads and you will not need to make them. Rogues are not even the best class for PvP. Mages are. While levelling my mage, I stopped at lvl 43 for a little while to PvP and I was beating nekro rogues with my toor. As a lvl 46 mage I can 1 combo maxed out rogues. I even got one with 5.5k hp down to 10% thriugh nekro shield. All I'm saying is rogues aren't that great in PvP anymore so stop asking for more nerfs.

i said try playing agaisnt max geared people now..not in the previous seasons..and i think the more op gems u have, the stronger u are in al these days...i just gave my point of view...and i ddnt ask for rogues to only get nerfed temporarily when they will enter the 1v1 arena, but also the mages and the tanks..depending on the things that need to be nerfed...tell me..wud u rather have a 1 sec 1v1? or something that requires skill?

Daft
08-27-2015, 02:46 PM
Lol what's the point of even trying to obtain good gear if its not much better than the gear below it? Use your head

Endkey 2.0
08-27-2015, 02:52 PM
Lol what's the point of even trying to obtain good gear if its not much better than the gear below it? Use your head

there is a diff in good gear and op gear..plus read the thing...ur dmg is alrdy nerfed when u go to pvp, if something else is nerfed here..its not only being nerfed for u but the whole community..so it shudnt bother anyone..but maybe many people have no skill and they need gears to kill..maybe thats why they dont want this...

Daft
08-27-2015, 03:10 PM
And this class debate is getting old... Stick to the class you like and try to obtain the best gear. Of course if you get an arcane ring/nekro and then try to compare against a rogue with frost bow arcane ring belt planar nekro ur gonna lose.. And rogues are meant for 1v1 don't know how many times this has been said they are the nuke class

Endkey 2.0
08-27-2015, 03:19 PM
And this class debate is getting old... Stick to the class you like and try to obtain the best gear. Of course if you get an arcane ring/nekro and then try to compare against a rogue with frost bow arcane ring belt planar nekro ur gonna lose.. And rogues are meant for 1v1 don't know how many times this has been said they are the nuke class

Where did i mention rogues 1v1 only? A new 1v1 map is coming..and im talkin how to make 1v1 better..not how to nerf gears im everymode..read b4 u say anything..what im talkim abt is this map only..idc abt others anymore..many have tried and failed..pvp is doomed imo..i just want sts not to eff this up

Edward Coug
08-27-2015, 03:51 PM
i said try playing agaisnt max geared people now..not in the previous seasons..and i think the more op gems u have, the stronger u are in al these days...i just gave my point of view...and i ddnt ask for rogues to only get nerfed temporarily when they will enter the 1v1 arena, but also the mages and the tanks..depending on the things that need to be nerfed...tell me..wud u rather have a 1 sec 1v1? or something that requires skill?

Kingofninjas was a rogue and switched to mage because mages are better in PvP. He isn't talking about last season. He switched now. He isn't the only rogue I know who has switched.

Endkey 2.0
08-28-2015, 01:08 AM
Kingofninjas was a rogue and switched to mage because mages are better in PvP. He isn't talking about last season. He switched now. He isn't the only rogue I know who has switched.

Tell me..if everyone gets a nerf...and the vs last longer...any harm in that?

Oursizes
08-28-2015, 06:11 AM
Tell me..if everyone gets a nerf...and the vs last longer...any harm in that?

You were talking about only rogue getting a nerf on crit. Not "everyone"

Endkey 2.0
08-28-2015, 07:30 AM
You were talking about only rogue getting a nerf on crit. Not "everyone"

check my other posts...i just gave an example..which imo is the biggest one...so read first and then talk...ty

Kingofninjas
08-28-2015, 09:46 AM

Just to clarify, I haven't switched completely. I fully geared up a mage for the purpose of clashing but I still frequent PvP as a rogue and will play as whichever class is needed in the clash (usually mage though which is why I made one).

kydrian
08-28-2015, 11:40 AM
check my other posts...i just gave an example..which imo is the biggest one...so read first and then talk...ty
Yes 1+ love the idea of nerfing crit for rogue back then in 31 it did take skill. Now it takes just a lucky stun and crit to be better. I enjoyed level 31. PvP :) hope this could be read by a Dev

Sent from my LG-D500 using Tapatalk

Xdumbx
08-28-2015, 11:46 AM
So after posting at ten places..i can finally make a thread.

We are all hyped about the new 1v1 map and i just hope that StS dont ruin it for us the way the rest of PvP has been ruined. Please StS set some rules for these 1v1s. For example nerf rogues crit. We..or well atleast i dont want to be one hit or one comboed..try making it challenging for even the people who are fully geared with their eye gems. I dont see any point in making a 1v1 map if it is going to be the same as the PvP modes we have now. Please let the matches last for more than 1 second in the rogues case, and make it more exciting and more challenging for tanks and mages. And idk if you people plan to make a Lb for it but for gods sake PLEASE DONT. Lets have one mode where everyone can relax and have some fun challenging their friends or foes instead of just trying to make it to the LB. And we all know what happens when you guys make a LB for PvP. Dummies. Lots and lots of dummies.

I hope people agree with me on this. Feedback is gladly accepted. Dont flame tho.
May this be a mode we can all enjoy and i hope as little hate comes out of this mode. Amen.
zzzzzzzzzz... you have to invite someone to vs with them in the 1v1 room. I think the should nerf nothing.. Instead just buff mages pvp weapons and increase there dmg. The weapons that mages use are considered noob weapon when its used for a warrior or rouge. (Like the guns you buy for 7 plat are the best for mage, but sucks for warrior and rouge)
I hope u understand this :P. Besides this its all about tactics to win a vs. So if your tactics suck and u have op gear, you will lose to a under geared person...Also with people not liking pvp: I like pvp how it is, because most of the time ur actually clashing with good players not just farming newbies.

Endkey 2.0
08-28-2015, 12:06 PM
zzzzzzzzzz... you have to invite someone to vs with them in the 1v1 room. I think the should nerf nothing.. Instead just buff mages pvp weapons and increase there dmg. The weapons that mages use are considered noob weapon when its used for a warrior or rouge. (Like the guns you buy for 7 plat are the best for mage, but sucks for warrior and rouge)
I hope u understand this :P. Besides this its all about tactics to win a vs. So if your tactics suck and u have op gear, you will lose to a under geared person...Also with people not liking pvp: I like pvp how it is, because most of the time ur actually clashing with good players not just farming newbies.

buff the mages so they fireball...use lightning and game over for the rogues... buff them so one one combo and tanks die? the thing people dont get is...im asking to nerf so that u can actually spend 10-15sec in vs unlike the 1sec vs we have now...idc if they nerf them as a whole...would be great,,but all im asking is for nerfing them in this vs room...so that the 1v1s can be longer..and that they actually require skill..not just crit and "who has the most op pet"

I used to easily beat sam mages tanks and rogues with my mali when samael came out...sam wasnt that op and stunning with his ability actually required skill..these days..nekro ability...and u dont have to care about anything in da whole world..no need to pack, heal or anything...the game shudnt go the way its going

Xdumbx
08-28-2015, 12:23 PM
buff the mages so they fireball...use lightning and game over for the rogues... buff them so one one combo and tanks die? the thing people dont get is...im asking to nerf so that u can actually spend 10-15sec in vs unlike the 1sec vs we have now...idc if they nerf them as a whole...would be great,,but all im asking is for nerfing them in this vs room...so that the 1v1s can be longer..and that they actually require skill..not just crit and "who has the most op pet"

I used to easily beat sam mages tanks and rogues with my mali when samael came out...sam wasnt that op and stunning with his ability actually required skill..these days..nekro ability...and u dont have to care about anything in da whole world..no need to pack, heal or anything...the game shudnt go the way its going

Although nekro and mari and good gear helps u win, tactics is really how u win man. When my twink had no para, I beat some para users that had arcane, its all about tactics. :P

kydrian
08-28-2015, 02:05 PM
Although nekro and mari and good gear helps u win, tactics is really how u win man. When my twink had no para, I beat some para users that had arcane, its all about tactics. [emoji14]
That is in twink levels. Endgame its much more different

Endkey 2.0
08-28-2015, 02:37 PM
Although nekro and mari and good gear helps u win, tactics is really how u win man. When my twink had no para, I beat some para users that had arcane, its all about tactics. :P

Twink is diff...endgame is diff..u dont have insanely high stats in twinks..

Xdumbx
08-28-2015, 04:33 PM
That is in twink levels. Endgame its much more different

Oook now I get it lolz. Thanks.

kydrian
08-28-2015, 05:06 PM
Oook now I get it lolz. Thanks.
No problem bud and yes what you said was true lol I've also killed para users in twink level 15 [emoji14] (mechakill) but in endgame tactics and skill doesn't matter anymore its just about being "Lucky" "crit" "stun"

Thaze
08-28-2015, 08:27 PM
Im just reading this and chuckling to myself. Everyone is saying nerf this nerf that (just in new 1v1 room), and nobody is considering twinks... if sts simply decides to reduce rogues crit or warriors armor by a certain amount, it may make it more even at 46 but then the twinks (say lvl 15) wont work properly because the 15 rogues may have 0% crit at that point. I think it should be left alone, and be exactly the same as ctf/tdm is now. This 1v1 room sounds more like a twink "bonus" pvp map anyway since vsing at 46 lasts 2 seconds and is all about gear. So i suggest that the 1v1 map is left alone without any of these nerf shenanigans. It will be fun for twinks. And it will require skill, and it will be even.

kydrian
08-28-2015, 09:14 PM
Im just reading this and chuckling to myself. Everyone is saying nerf this nerf that (just in new 1v1 room), and nobody is considering twinks... if sts simply decides to reduce rogues crit or warriors armor by a certain amount, it may make it more even at 46 but then the twinks (say lvl 15) wont work properly because the 15 rogues may have 0% crit at that point. I think it should be left alone, and be exactly the same as ctf/tdm is now. This 1v1 room sounds more like a twink "bonus" pvp map anyway since vsing at 46 lasts 2 seconds and is all about gear. So i suggest that the 1v1 map is left alone without any of these nerf shenanigans. It will be fun for twinks. And it will require skill, and it will be even.
:) you don't seem to understand this isn't about twink levels its about endgame pvp that's the problem there should be no intention to reduce crit for twink levels but for end game so duels will last a bit longer then 2 seconds and it takes skills. Not lucky crits and stuns !

Alhuntrazeck
08-28-2015, 09:20 PM
I'd like to throw in a word for Endkey, IMO he easily fits into the top strata of rogues; he is very knowledgeable, knows his class well, and is very very skilled. If anything he lacks in common sense because HE QUIT AL :mad:

(last sentence was a joke)

Anyone can see there are clear balance issues at endgame. Id suggest a test server just for the 1v1 room. Some changes that are needed there is the removal of the 25% armor debuff for warriors' axes, replacing with 10%. Also maybe remove stun immunities...

And hey nub Enzo! :eek:

Thaze
08-28-2015, 09:30 PM
:) you don't seem to understand this isn't about twink levels its about endgame pvp that's the problem there should be no intention to reduce crit for twink levels but for end game so duels will last a bit longer then 2 seconds and it takes skills. Not lucky crits and stuns !

Im saying maybe this 1v1 Room is meant for twinks, and that 1v1's at lvl 46 should depend on your gear, and should only last 2 seconds. :)

Endkey 2.0
08-29-2015, 03:11 AM
I'd like to throw in a word for Endkey, IMO he easily fits into the top strata of rogues; he is very knowledgeable, knows his class well, and is very very skilled. If anything he lacks in common sense because HE QUIT AL :mad:

(last sentence was a joke)

Anyone can see there are clear balance issues at endgame. Id suggest a test server just for the 1v1 room. Some changes that are needed there is the removal of the 25% armor debuff for warriors' axes, replacing with 10%. Also maybe remove stun immunities...

And hey nub Enzo! :eek:

Hey alk...uk how ur name.goes xd
A test server would be a good idea...i just dont want Sts to mess it up...some things dont seem big in a 5v5 but in 1v1 the scene is diff..ur a pro mage..u know that ofc ;) changes are needed and i just named some of em...

And for thaze....kydrian did an amazing job keeping u updated while i was asleep lol...thry shud prolly start nerfing after level 31 or smethin like that because i loved 1v1 at lvl 31...twink levels are okay imo...and i wudhave twinked if it wasnt for the extremely expensive gears n pets...but i do agree with u..twinks dont need big changes like the one im askin for :)

Alhuntrazeck
08-29-2015, 03:47 AM
Hey alk...uk how ur name.goes xd
A test server would be a good idea...i just dont want Sts to mess it up...some things dont seem big in a 5v5 but in 1v1 the scene is diff..ur a pro mage..u know that ofc ;) changes are needed and i just named some of em...

And for thaze....kydrian did an amazing job keeping u updated while i was asleep lol...thry shud prolly start nerfing after level 31 or smethin like that because i loved 1v1 at lvl 31...twink levels are okay imo...and i wudhave twinked if it wasnt for the extremely expensive gears n pets...but i do agree with u..twinks dont need big changes like the one im askin for :)

It's just Alhunt now. :o

Most of the balance changes done in PVP were for a 5v5 or 4v4 scenario, things are very different at 1v1.

Endkey 2.0
08-29-2015, 03:49 AM

Most of the balance changes done in PVP were for a 5v5 or 4v4 scenario, things are very different at 1v1.
i agree one hundred percent!

Visiting
08-29-2015, 09:58 AM

STS themselves doesn't understand that class balance isn't designed in a way that's conducive to a 1v1 arena D:

sapdcroi
08-29-2015, 11:03 AM
STS themselves doesn't understand that class balance isn't designed in a way that's conducive to a 1v1 arena D:
they need fix many thing before make 1v1 room :disgust: i think 1v1 room is unnecessary because some reason here:

1. each class have difference. if they do 1v1 same class maybe it is no problem but warrior vs warrior with heal is very funny :drunk:
2. many people want play with their friend and they go ctf and dtm almost time in game.
3. if anyone is pro and him want to show his power to people they will do 1v1 in ctf or dtm where people can watch. or friends want 1v1 friendly or watch their friend do 1v1 they will go ctf or dtm
4. i only heard that someone who got gang they would say: let 1v1 noobs. if 1v1 room come. let make it can challenge in ctf and dtm then go 1v1 room. of course your enemy continue gang u and they don't go room 1v1

Endkey 2.0
08-29-2015, 04:34 PM
they need fix many thing before make 1v1 room :disgust: i think 1v1 room is unnecessary because some reason here:

1. each class have difference. if they do 1v1 same class maybe it is no problem but warrior vs warrior with heal is very funny :drunk:
2. many people want play with their friend and they go ctf and dtm almost time in game.
3. if anyone is pro and him want to show his power to people they will do 1v1 in ctf or dtm where people can watch. or friends want 1v1 friendly or watch their friend do 1v1 they will go ctf or dtm
4. i only heard that someone who got gang they would say: let 1v1 noobs. if 1v1 room come. let make it can challenge in ctf and dtm then go 1v1 room. of course your enemy continue gang u and they don't go room 1v1

ur first point about the warriors shud compel STS to set some rules..rules are nececssary for this map to work

Dimitrian
08-29-2015, 04:38 PM
This is ridiculous...
Sts does know what magnubs are capable of!
So you can be sure they are working on a way to make 1v1 fair for everyone.
Plus,they already said that there won't be randoms in the map...you can only "challenge" someone to a duel.

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Endkey 2.0
08-29-2015, 05:12 PM
This is ridiculous...
Plus,they already said that there won't be randoms in the map...you can only "challenge" someone to a duel.

Dont hate on magnum..and even if u challege..some changes are needed..that i mentioned above^^

kydrian
08-29-2015, 05:19 PM
This is ridiculous...

If there will only a "challenge" button they should add a cool down to it so you can't challenge the same person over And over (dummy farmers) like a 1min cooldown?

sapdcroi
08-29-2015, 07:32 PM
ur first point about the warriors shud compel STS to set some rules..rules are nececssary for this map to work
it is still problem about class and lvl pvp. so they need fix all? can u suggest some rules to make 1v1 room work for each class and lvl?

Endkey 2.0
08-30-2015, 03:12 AM
it is still problem about class and lvl pvp. so they need fix all? can u suggest some rules to make 1v1 room work for each class and lvl?

idk if they will fix it all but the thing is..classes are not the same...and they shudnt be either...but at the same time every class needs something they are good at. Idk about the rules..i think nerfing some things for high level pvp and maybe buffing mage for low level pvp might be good..coz i heard that mages are pretty weak at lower levels..idk about that..just telling from what ive heard..

sapdcroi
08-31-2015, 03:05 AM
idk if they will fix it all but the thing is..classes are not the same...and they shudnt be either...but at the same time every class needs something they are good at. Idk about the rules..i think nerfing some things for high level pvp and maybe buffing mage for low level pvp might be good..coz i heard that mages are pretty weak at lower levels..idk about that..just telling from what ive heard..
yes twink mage weak now. but what make me sad not it. i can suggest some idea. idk more about endgame. but my friend said. in endgame dmg is big. everyone cant do something wrong when go guild war then still live. sts can reduce dmg make everybody can go gw and 1v1 room not die fast. i think dmg in each lvl is problem of this game. in endgame is big dmg but in twink low dmg compare with hp and armor. rouge is class have big dmg with crit. in some lvl if rouge vs rouge take a long time. this lvl warrior vs rouge will take along time too. and warrior dont like vs rouge. they will go vs warrior no heal and vs mage. mage cant combo to kill rouge before rouge use heal skill and when shield fall off mage will lose. and mage just can vs mage cant vs warrior and rouge. if sts want 1v1 room work, they must increase dmg for warrior vs rouge, mage vs rouge, warrior vs warrior. increase dmg for mage when go 1v1 room and mage can kill rouge before rouge use heal skill. increase dmg for warrior vs warrior make them do 1v1 like rouge vs rouge because if only lock warrior heal skill they will respect skill when they go 1v1 room. but i think they need fix problem about class in ctf and tdm because they will go ctf and dtm most time in game. low dmg in twink really make gw is bored. my friend slept when we were doing guildwar. cuz we couldn't kill them and them couldn't kill us. in 2014 rouge in my lvl only have 1k4 to 1k5 hp but in 2015 armor increase 80 and hp 2k. dmg is not increase much. my friend quit game and it make me sad. i think dmg is problem

Endkey 2.0
08-31-2015, 04:16 AM
yes twink mage weak now. but what make me sad not it. i can suggest some idea. idk more about endgame. but my friend said. in endgame dmg is big. everyone cant do something wrong when go guild war then still live. sts can reduce dmg make everybody can go gw and 1v1 room not die fast. i think dmg in each lvl is problem of this game. in endgame is big dmg but in twink low dmg compare with hp and armor. rouge is class have big dmg with crit. in some lvl if rouge vs rouge take a long time. this lvl warrior vs rouge will take along time too. and warrior dont like vs rouge. they will go vs warrior no heal and vs mage. mage cant combo to kill rouge before rouge use heal skill and when shield fall off mage will lose. and mage just can vs mage cant vs warrior and rouge. if sts want 1v1 room work, they must increase dmg for warrior vs rouge, mage vs rouge, warrior vs warrior. increase dmg for mage when go 1v1 room and mage can kill rouge before rouge use heal skill. increase dmg for warrior vs warrior make them do 1v1 like rouge vs rouge because if only lock warrior heal skill they will respect skill when they go 1v1 room. but i think they need fix problem about class in ctf and tdm because they will go ctf and dtm most time in game. low dmg in twink really make gw is bored. my friend slept when we were doing guildwar. cuz we couldn't kill them and them couldn't kill us. in 2014 rouge in my lvl only have 1k4 to 1k5 hp but in 2015 armor increase 80 and hp 2k. dmg is not increase much. my friend quit game and it make me sad. i think dmg is problem

you are right about many things. We need changes and idk why STS wont shine some light on this topic. STS please reply xd

sapdcroi
08-31-2015, 07:23 AM
you are right about many things. We need changes and idk why STS wont shine some light on this topic. STS please reply xd

we hope so. and we want pvp room is funny for everyone. we dont want see everything is late

Xdumbx
09-02-2015, 07:15 AM
They said before, you have to invite someone. So there wont be dummy farmers.

kydrian
09-02-2015, 11:27 AM
They said before, you have to invite someone. So there wont be dummy farmers.
... Do you know what a dummy farmer is???? A dummy farmer "invites" there dummy into the room.

kinzmet
09-02-2015, 12:22 PM
I didn't think that the 1v1 would be a new map. If there was a dev confirming that it would be another map, maybe I missed that.
Invites could be like the old party invite where you tap someone and a menu pops out then invite him to duel. It would be awesome if the duels can be done in towns with a lots of spectators.

Anyway, I think I can grasp what Endkey is pointing out. I think we can all agree that endgame duels between mages, rogues or between them would only last for less than 10 seconds.
The nerf would make the duel longer and thus can provide skill reliance instead of gear/pet contest. Imagine if rogues vs rogues duel could last 15 seconds, that would open up skills and timing for players to master contrary to a 3 to 5 seconds match where only gears and luck matters.

Endkey 2.0
09-03-2015, 03:34 AM
I didn't think that the 1v1 would be a new map. If there was a dev confirming that it would be another map, maybe I missed that.
Invites could be like the old party invite where you tap someone and a menu pops out then invite him to duel. It would be awesome if the duels can be done in towns with a lots of spectators.

Anyway, I think I can grasp what Endkey is pointing out. I think we can all agree that endgame duels between mages, rogues or between them would only last for less than 10 seconds.
The nerf would make the duel longer and thus can provide skill reliance instead of gear/pet contest. Imagine if rogues vs rogues duel could last 15 seconds, that would open up skills and timing for players to master contrary to a 3 to 5 seconds match where only gears and luck matters.

THANK YOU! someone gets what i mean....

Xdumbx
09-09-2015, 02:00 PM
THANK YOU! someone gets what i mean....
Endgame has a TON of skill in it. You just have to have good gear first of all. Then once u get good gear its about tactics.

Endkey 2.0
09-09-2015, 02:44 PM
Endgame has a TON of skill in it. You just have to have good gear first of all. Then once u get good gear its about tactics.

i dont see tactics in "who was able to hit first"...skills and tactics is...how to make a comeback even if ur losing and to use walls for ur favours for example...all those who say using walls is for noobs..the thing is they suck at it..the map is made like that for a reason..if STS wanted us to face eachother when fighting, they would have made a straight lined map instead of the grid...the only skilled people i wud say are the tanks who survive thru all the clashes..they know when to jugg, when to heal, how to time heal, who to focus and so on...

Endkey 2.0
09-10-2015, 01:57 AM
When Carapace said this "In its previous form items were becoming an unrealistic power curve to maintain that was creating a great divide among the player base. We effectively had two very unbalanced tiers of players, the super powerful and the under geared. The changes we made moving into Ren'gol were an expected start to an important transition, the middle of which we are sitting in now"

There we go. Power unbalance approved by the devs :D

STS Please go the right way now

Titanium
09-10-2015, 04:11 AM
From the buttom of my heart i'm so over those people who tell me "vs" in TDM while is a 4v4 match. Same goes to CTF.

1v1 doesn't prove any sort of skill at level 46 cap anymore and it's been like this since level 36. If you dodge and crit more U r the right person for VS. It's perfectly cool to vs but i'm not a fan, actually kinda pisses me off "come vs nub show u some moves". I'm pretty sure i'm the worst vs companion because I NEVER CARED ABOUT VS.

IMHO i never seen so MANY players good at vs and with almost same skill level in clash. Actually it's pretty amusing watching people who vs only in clash. It's like being a PVER since you started playing AL and today you make a step into pvp spamming normal skills. True story.

Also PVP has changed a lot. Since my return my ratio is 10kills:1death. Which really makes me enjoy actually clashing than vs. Also some of my rivals in pvp still represent a challenge. For example Amoq. Had so many fights with him (since i started doing pvp ) , he isn't a friend or an ally. We never talked. But i have some sort of respect for him for his rogue skill. That sort of silent rival while vs / clash. So rare nowadays....
If you want to clash and you are afraid from getting ganged it's time to make some friends to play with. And actually avoid ganging to payback... just vs if you can take your opponent (ganger) down alone.

I expected STS decides one day to get rid of flag-aps. Which makes everyone mad. Flags ruins the PvP experience. Nobody does proper CTF so let's get rid of the ap since nobody cares anymore to win a GAME. A lack of skill shadowed PVP.

To be noted: I don't like spawn vses. I love doing walls/hiding vses. Those are awesome. I really hope 1v1 will not look like a spawn lol. Like labyrinth map or something.

Endkey 2.0
09-10-2015, 05:07 AM
From the buttom of my heart i'm so over those people who tell me "vs" in TDM while is a 4v4 match. Same goes to CTF.

1v1 doesn't prove any sort of skill at level 46 cap anymore and it's been like this since level 36. If you dodge and crit more U r the right person for VS. It's perfectly cool to vs but i'm not a fan, actually kinda pisses me off "come vs nub show u some moves". I'm pretty sure i'm the worst vs companion because I NEVER CARED ABOUT VS.

IMHO i never seen so MANY players good at vs and with almost same skill level in clash. Actually it's pretty amusing watching people who vs only in clash. It's like being a PVER since you started playing AL and today you make a step into pvp spamming normal skills. True story.

Also PVP has changed a lot. Since my return my ratio is 10kills:1death. Which really makes me enjoy actually clashing than vs. Also some of my rivals in pvp still represent a challenge. For example Amoq. Had so many fights with him (since i started doing pvp ) , he isn't a friend or an ally. We never talked. But i have some sort of respect for him for his rogue skill. That sort of silent rival while vs / clash. So rare nowadays....
If you want to clash and you are afraid from getting ganged it's time to make some friends to play with. And actually avoid ganging to payback... just vs if you can take your opponent (ganger) down alone.

I expected STS decides one day to get rid of flag-aps. Which makes everyone mad. Flags ruins the PvP experience. Nobody does proper CTF so let's get rid of the ap since nobody cares anymore to win a GAME. A lack of skill shadowed PVP.

To be noted: I don't like spawn vses. I love doing walls/hiding vses. Those are awesome. I really hope 1v1 will not look like a spawn lol. Like labyrinth map or something.

I really dont think alot of people are good at vs tho..i think its the gears over powering them instead of them actually using skills..if they had the skill...they wud lower their gears down and not be scared when someone asked em. The only person who did lower his gear for me when i asked him for a vs was pred..and i respect him for it. Altho im not sayin that u have to lower down. But if people say that they are really good in vs and they are scared to gear down...i think that explains alot

Visiting
09-10-2015, 07:16 AM
I really dont think alot of people are good at vs tho..i think its the gears over powering them instead of them actually using skills..if they had the skill...they wud lower their gears down and not be scared when someone asked em. The only person who did lower his gear for me when i asked him for a vs was pred..and i respect him for it. Altho im not sayin that u have to lower down. But if people say that they are really good in vs and they are scared to gear down...i think that explains alot
As far as the gear thing goes, the beauty of a MMO is that if you need better gear, you can go out and farm your way to new gear :D

Robhawk
09-10-2015, 07:28 AM
As far as the gear thing goes, the beauty of a MMO is that if you need better gear, you can go out and farm your way to new gear :D

Or you just got rich by massive plat abuse in the past and were able to stack 100M`s of gold. When f.e. samael sold for 40M, kershal 25M, Maul 40M, shards 60M... You just had to open locks for "free".... when opening thousands of locked you got rich without a doubt. Many players even today who call themselves the best of the best got rich that way and have a look at todays price tags -> they will be rich as long as this game lasts! That also means they will be maxed geared what ever it takes and thats imho the biggest issue!

I got a little OT sorry...

BTT: Without major changes there is no need for a 1on1 arena at endgame. Rogues are OP as hell and you need a maxed out mage to kill a good geared rogue with nekro... There is absolutely no need to enter this arena as an average good geared mage or tank against an average rogue.

A good option would be: Transform everybodys nekro to something else! :stupid: I have 1 my self but the class that benefits the most BY FAR is rogue! A razorshield rogue immune to any stun with nekro`s shield 40% damage reduction dealing massive damage just with aimed shots that can 1 shot any opponent? The maxed out rogues are able to tank 2 good geared mages... When i activate nekro AA in the beginning of a fight with around 5000hp chances are good that i die with the first rogue shot. When the rogue on the other hand activates nekro AA and i can strike a lighting crit the rogue in worst case is down to 40 or 50% health -> spawn packs and grap em... the heal over time also works great for rogues. The mages heal over time doesn't do anything for mages in a vs rogue. The rogue`s damage output is so huge that it doesn't matter if there is any heal over time or not, the mage will be dead meat. There is no difference if you humiliate a mage with 3000hp or a ticked heal over time 4000hp when a normal aimed shot just does this job. Most rogues i see have around 50% crit so add 2 times 10% crit for aimed shot and we speak about 70%+ crit shots... So knowing this you also know the biggest problem, its the crits! STS just decreased the crit value on the new myth gear but the communities reaction was devastating... nobody really wants/needs helmets or armor that is weaker then old seasoned legendary gear!

Titanium
09-10-2015, 07:32 AM

If you ask me about gear down I'm going to recognize, i don't gear down anymore because i'm not so proud of my stats, 36% crit and 660 dmg in pvp with 5044 hp is kinda low nowadays . I can do a much better work with my stats but i sold my 2 eyes bow recently when i decided to play less for a while. Keeping my gold for something more intresting during Halloween :D

Many people tell me to don't use nekro. I did it few times but what i should use , Singe ? over their maridos and toor. That's a joke.

The gear represents your hardwork outside the PvP or the money that you spent. Trust me, it hurts... i learn to move on if i'm owned by someone more geared than me . Focusing my lack of gear into arena or something which it worths to farm.

Visiting
09-10-2015, 07:33 AM
Or you just got rich by massive plat abuse in the past and were able to stack 100M`s of gold. When f.e. samael sold for 40M, kershal 25M, Maul 40M, shards 60M... You just had to open locks for "free".... when opening thousands of locked you got rich without a doubt. Many players even today who call themselves the best of the best got rich that way and have a look at todays price tags -> they will be rich as long as this game lasts! That also means they will be maxed geared what ever it takes and thats imho the biggest issue!
While there are those people, you're exaggerating how many there are left in the game and how much money they have I'm pretty sure, but what they do doesn't matter does it? You can't buy skill at the end of the day.

Titanium
09-10-2015, 07:43 AM

I got a little OT sorry...

BTT: Without major changes there is no need for a 1on1 arena at endgame. Rogues are OP as hell and you need a maxed out mage to kill a good geared rogue with nekro... There is absolutely no need to enter this arena as an average good geared mage.

You are right 1rogue vs 1mage is pretty clear who's going to win. How about 2 mages vs 2 rogues. Wanna bet who's winning? or 3 rogues vs 3 rogues or even 5 mages vs 5 rogues. Mages are not good at versus. But they are the air we need in a clash... I'm sorry that you are sad about versus. Don't consider vsing like i do.

Sts should fix the ctf first of all before releasing 1v1 arena lol.

Also it's such a pity plat farmers are still playing :) Also plat farmers are even sharing their accounts and their whealth with their friends nowadays.

Visiting is just a potato and he's right. I personally made a lot of gold from farming arena and playing during 2x teeth. I made more than 15m playing smart :)

Endkey 2.0
09-10-2015, 07:50 AM
If you ask me about gear down I'm going to recognize, i don't gear down anymore because i'm not so proud of my stats, 36% crit and 660 dmg in pvp with 5044 hp is kinda low nowadays . I can do a much better work with my stats but i sold my 2 eyes bow recently when i decided to play less for a while. Keeping my gold for something more intresting during Halloween :D

Many people tell me to don't use nekro. I did it few times but what i should use , Singe ? over their maridos and toor. That's a joke.

The gear represents your hardwork outside the PvP or the money that you spent. Trust me, it hurts... i learn to move on if i'm owned by someone more geared than me . Focusing my lack of gear into arena or something which it worths to farm.

im not saying that you need to gear down when you fight me but if a person who sucked in pvp before and became a pvp god right after getting gears, we all know which factors lead to himm becoming a "pro". Im not asking anyone to gear down for me. But if you (generalizing) are gonna brag about being pro after killing me in an unfair match, i dont think you are in a place to call urself a pro right? So if anyone is bragging, i think they are gnna be pro with out without gears aswell..so gear down and face me! :P

Robhawk
09-10-2015, 08:05 AM
@Endkey: STS should just go back to lvlcap 31, fix some things like glitched arcane maul which was the most OP thing at this level and then just have fun at pvp! The good old times where i was able to eat 80%+ of rogues in a fair versus, where shield was a mage thing, where curse was a mage thing, where no rogue could "hide" behind a nekro! Today i lose around 80%... with the option to lose 100% against some rogues although i have ring, pendant and nekro! :stupid:

Robhawk
09-10-2015, 08:10 AM
You can't buy skill at the end of the day.

Imho you don't need much skill to be a l46 rogue killing machine! There are quite some rogue killing machines with pro gear and pro skill, like roguechiha... I don't think there is any mage in this game that will beat him to a run to 10! Imho impossible... Looking back to the class balance basics(rogue>warrior, warrior>mage,mage>rogue) its a clear statement that there is something wrong! There should be mages that no rogue can kill to a run to 10 but that's just a different reality! Rogues kill rogues, rogues kill warriors and rogues eat mages, although mages should be the hardest opponent... hhmmm!

Robhawk
09-10-2015, 08:19 AM
You are right 1rogue vs 1mage is pretty clear who's going to win. How about 2 mages vs 2 rogues. Wanna bet who's winning? or 3 rogues vs 3 rogues or even 5 mages vs 5 rogues. Mages are not good at versus.

This thread is about 1on1, so clashs don't matter much here.
Mages ARE not good at versus, yes! Mages WERE good at versus, at VERSUS ROGUES !!!

Visiting
09-10-2015, 08:45 AM
Imho you don't need much skill to be a l46 rogue killing machine! There are quite some rogue killing machines with pro gear and pro skill, like roguechiha... I don't think there is any mage in this game that will beat him to a run to 10! Imho impossible... Looking back to the class balance basics(rogue>warrior, warrior>mage,mage>rogue) its a clear statement that there is something wrong! There should be mages that no rogue can kill to a run to 10 but that's just a different reality! Rogues kill rogues, rogues kill warriors and rogues eat mages, although mages should be the hardest opponent... hhmmm!

Why exactly should mages (the AoE class) be equal to rogues (one target class)?

Robhawk
09-10-2015, 09:00 AM
Why exactly should mages (the AoE class) be equal to rogues (one target class)?

Not again and again i know you don't want to understand it... I just say 2 things:

1. Is this called 1on1 arena or rogue arena?
2. Class balance even in terms of 1on1`s should be like this: rogue > warrior, warrior > mage, mage > rogue! Obviously you missed pvp-lvlcaps until 31 because at this time it was exactly this way (i just look over the maul glitch which made tanks op this season and also the l36 season *lol*)! It just got messed up badly after this... Para`s, EYE´s and especially nekro turned it way too much in favor to rogue class and thats why we will have a "rogue arena" instead of "1on1 arena" whiteout changes!

The only real solution to all this mess are some quick level caps, lets say to lvl57. New pets which don't break game-play like nekro does! It is not allowed to upgrade any L57 items with paras or eyes! The critical values of all classes have to be decreased a lot and the relevance of armor has to be increased!

Visiting
09-10-2015, 09:47 AM
Not again and again i know you don't want to understand it... I just say 2 things:

1. Is this called 1on1 arena or rogue arena?
2. Class balance even in terms of 1on1`s should be like this: rogue > warrior, warrior > mage, mage > rogue! Obviously you missed pvp-lvlcaps until 31 because at this time it was exactly this way (i just look over the maul glitch which made tanks op this season and also the l36 season *lol*)! It just got messed up badly after this... Para`s, EYE´s and especially nekro turned it way too much in favor to rogue class and thats why we will have a "rogue arena" instead of "1on1 arena" whiteout changes!

The only real solution to all this mess are some quick level caps, lets say to lvl57. New pets which don't break game-play like nekro does! It is not allowed to upgrade any L57 items with paras or eyes! The critical values of all classes have to be decreased a lot and the relevance of armor has to be increased!

While this thread is about the 1v1 and the obvious inequalities between the three classes in the 1v1 setting, I still can't understand why STS would try to implement something that goes against the general mechanics of the game is beyond me .-.

Endkey 2.0
09-10-2015, 10:16 AM
I think that there should be new skills...u either go dmg dealing skills or u go aoe for clashes, u shud not be able to have both..we all need certain play styles, there should be changes in the meta every time new updates come but people here are still using the same old ways as they did when pvp first came out..

Alhuntrazeck
09-10-2015, 10:56 AM
I think that there should be new skills...u either go dmg dealing skills or u go aoe for clashes, u shud not be able to have both..we all need certain play styles, there should be changes in the meta every time new updates come but people here are still using the same old ways as they did when pvp first came out..

What would be cool would be a skill tree. Once you go one direction, you have to respec to go back and you can only continue along that tree.

For example -

Rogue - Assassin, Ranger
Dagger skills former, bow skills latter.

This would bring a lot more variety into the game!

Endkey 2.0
09-10-2015, 11:10 AM
What would be cool would be a skill tree. Once you go one direction, you have to respec to go back and you can only continue along that tree.

For example -

Rogue - Assassin, Ranger
Dagger skills former, bow skills latter.

This would bring a lot more variety into the game!

so true, tired of the same old builds..we need a build tree..and we need different builds..and pls make different skills for different weapon types..daggs cant shoot arrows for cryin out loud

sapdcroi
09-10-2015, 06:22 PM
i dont like build tree but i need different build or new skill. but i still thing they need fix problems in pvp before make somthing big new

savaage
09-14-2015, 08:08 AM
Here's my proposed idea about 1v1 PvP map.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?217857-A-player-s-perspective-of-1v1-PvP-arena.

Excuses
09-14-2015, 08:43 AM
For environment, I hope it's just a big(bigger than a spawn but smaller than tdm) round space with NOTHING.
no speed or mana, or any obstacles/cover like corner/tree.
Just a clean room with timer.

Endkey 2.0
09-14-2015, 10:22 AM
For environment, I hope it's just a big(bigger than a spawn but smaller than tdm) round space with NOTHING.
no speed or mana, or any obstacles/cover like corner/tree.
Just a clean room with timer.

i actually want some walls...if they dont do anything about the crits, and the damage...if they do...then walls not necessary

Excuses
09-14-2015, 01:37 PM
i actually want some walls...if they dont do anything about the crits, and the damage...if they do...then walls not necessary

Rogue vs Rouge will still end fast with walls. But imagine someone running around tree in tdm. If there is a wall in 1vs1 area, there must be someone who just run around in there to bother people. Like leechers in pve.

Daft
09-14-2015, 08:04 PM
1v1 with invite only sounds dumb... I'd much rather it be the same as tdm/CTF where you join in with whoever and take your chances.. If you're a good enough warrior/rogue/mage you have a chance to beat whatever class and whoever it is. That's the excitement of it. Making it an invite only system would take all the fun out of it for me.

Endkey 2.0
09-15-2015, 04:44 AM
1v1 with invite only sounds dumb... I'd much rather it be the same as tdm/CTF where you join in with whoever and take your chances.. If you're a good enough warrior/rogue/mage you have a chance to beat whatever class and whoever it is. That's the excitement of it. Making it an invite only system would take all the fun out of it for me.

yea, should be invite mode and random mode aswell. more variety would be nice!

Rogue vs Rouge will still end fast with walls. But imagine someone running around tree in tdm. If there is a wall in 1vs1 area, there must be someone who just run around in there to bother people. Like leechers in pve.

yea but if they dont decrease things like crits and stuff...1v1 will end to fast..and if there are no walls..dodging skill chances decreases aswell..

cenx
09-30-2015, 05:08 AM
Nice idea .. Sometime we need to try our char before war or when add new item/gem and all that need special map for vs ..