PDA

View Full Version : Jewel bonus

Dex Scene
08-26-2015, 03:57 PM
I think Sts really need to look at the jewels for one more time.
Finesse, Fury and Mind jewels are still doing okay but look at those lightning or chaos jewels. Sacrifising the primary stats and yet fail to give any competition to the gems.

I think of this 2 ideas which could be introduced.

1: We should get a recipe which would let us combine any 3 standard jewels into one Cracked FORGED jewel.
Then the same kind of forged jewels could be used together to craft into higher tiered FORGED jewels.
Like if I combine each of Standard Finesse, Standard Fury and Standard Mind jewels, I would get a FORGED CRACKED JEWEL which would have a stat of CRACKED finesse fury and mind jewels combined.
Then 3 of same FORGED CRACKED jewels could be crafted into FORGED DAMAGED jewels. Then to weak, standard and up.

2: The other thing I was thinking if Chaos and Lightning jewels could give a bonus stat when let's say we have one Fortified tier jeweled in a equipped gear?
Maybe the first Fortified chaos jewel giving 5 bonus damage which don't stack with first para's 5 bonus damage and first fortified lightning jewel giving what first eye gem gives which obviously don't stack with first eye gem's bonus crit.

The idea is to make jewels a good substitution of the op gems.
What do you guys think?
Logical feedbacks are welcome.
Thank you for reading and sorry for my bad english.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Dex Scene
08-26-2015, 04:07 PM
I stopped reading after "but look at those lightning and chaos jewels."
you lier [emoji14] you liked my post :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Titanium
08-26-2015, 04:15 PM
STS , you know what? how about buffing mage class? ! I'm sick of getting no attention !

Ouppps.. i posted on the wrong thread. Excuse-moi !

mesalin
08-26-2015, 04:21 PM
Well i like the idea :)

<Forgiveness>

Caabatric
08-26-2015, 06:05 PM
good idea dexy/ashy

Madnex
08-26-2015, 07:30 PM
Good idea but definitely not a wise way to exexute it (kinda like the whole jewel system). We're already huffing and puffing for a single noble whose price lies in the 7-10m+ so I cannot even begin to imagine putting in three times the effort for a weaker eye gem.

Perhaps a 3/3/3 jewel should be the platinum tier reward on Halloween event. That would be great from pretty much every perspective.