PDA

View Full Version : Remiem's Weekly Community Update | August 26, 2015

Remiem
08-26-2015, 04:48 PM
Elites Arrive

Greetings Legends, and welcome to your weekly community update!

Rage of the Ren'gol Elite Maps

A new challenge arrives tomorrow, with the new Rage of the Ren'gol ELITE maps. These ramped up Ren'gol maps will include offer greater difficulty and require better strategy than their normal counterparts. Plus, will offer you the second part of the questline to obtain your new mythic gear sets, teased last Friday: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?258187-Teaser-Friday-Mythic-Gear-Stats!

We receive a ton of great feedback on our teaser thread and will be addressing it in a separate post soon. Thanks!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=139192&d=1440196592

Get ready to take on the elite versions of familiar bosses. They've got some new moves you'll have to look out for. More details to come in tomorrow's official announcement. Good luck, adventurers!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=138358&d=1439415546

Thank you to all who participated in The Great Elondrian Unicorn Rescue! Entries are still being reviewed and verified, but you can expect prizes to be awarded by the end of the week. Best of luck to you all!

In Other News

New DOT Icon

There's always been just a little confusion about the icons used to express DOT effects. So...we made you a new one! Now all DOT will display the same icon, indicating it separately from other status effects.

Ursoth Wings
Tomorrow, we will also be granting the Ursoth wings to the players who didn’t get them at the end of the event due to a bug.

Bug Fixes

+ Skip Tutorial and Reset Tutorial commands have been removed.
+ Removed the ability to purchase the Level 41 Advancement Pack while in a PvP Dungeon
+ The purchase chest button now takes you to the proper area of the store.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's Next?

What do you want to see next, folks? Let us know in the comments what you would like to see us put our attention on next and share your most brilliant ideas. I'll see you in next week's update!

Jexetta
08-26-2015, 05:44 PM
Wooooohoooooo!

Darkluciferx
08-26-2015, 05:44 PM
First, Awesome!!!

Oursizes
08-26-2015, 05:50 PM
Will the new elites have every single mob 1hitting? And all bosses .5 hitting? Guess you guys will make a ton of bank for this because people will spend like 20 ankhs per run? Please scale the mobs/bosses properly...

Kakashis
08-26-2015, 05:53 PM
wow so I guess it is coming tomorrow! Yay!

Lastmind
08-26-2015, 05:54 PM
When will belts drop from monsters already? Will they be lootable in elites?

Candylicks
08-26-2015, 05:56 PM
Thx for the update. Come and run with us when it goes live in the mythic sets!!!

Edward Coug
08-26-2015, 06:00 PM
Will the new elites have every single mob 1hitting? And all bosses .5 hitting? Guess you guys will make a ton of bank for this because people will spend like 20 ankhs per run? Please scale the mobs/bosses properly...

Honestly, I like extreme difficulty. But there are few things I really don't care for:

1. Unavoidable instant kill redzones (especially when they are bigger than they appear to be)

2. Consecutive stuns

3. Temporary boss/mob invincibility (just prolongs fights, adds nothing to strategy)

4. Reflect (prolongs fights, incredibly unforgiving for those who are even just a little laggy)

Pillowhead
08-26-2015, 06:12 PM
Ahh, how exciting

Ravager
08-26-2015, 06:25 PM
Can we extend the amount of icons visible for the status effects? We might not even be able to see the icon with all the buffs/debuffs that are active.

reiewaun
08-26-2015, 06:29 PM
I want see more 2x drop at teeth, insignia if we will have do all quests and some raise to stats to all the new mythic we will be able to craft

AortaeFTW
08-26-2015, 06:49 PM
hope a little buff for new mythic sec and ty for new elite map.. new challange :)

i want to see 2x event (teeth, xp, token and maybe orc tag or insignia)

extrapayah
08-26-2015, 06:55 PM
any news on:

1. shared pet stable? :D
2. improved inventory UI? :D
3. improved gale? :D

thanks

Madnex
08-26-2015, 06:57 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=139794&d=1440625578
Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah! *csi miami opening*

Many thanks! As to what next, Rav said it already: extension of the status bar (at least a toggle option). At the moment, it's great that it tracks each buff and debuff separately to show which ones stack but with three or four permanent icons at the beginning (pet happiness, ancient planar pendant icon, adventurer's kit's XP icon and any other running elixir) the spots that are left for the in-combat icons is very much limited. Perhaps a second line could be used?

Also, a very important request is some dev insight & opinion on how threat calculation works and most importantly how taunts were designed to work. Perhaps we players have it all wrong and an explanation will reduce or eliminate the need of the PvE warrior buffs that everyone agrees on!

bruceboster
08-26-2015, 07:19 PM
I love hardcore elite but I dont like get stun much more. Ren'gol full mob with stun ability. With long CD juggernaut warrior I dont think a warrior can usefull.

Oursizes
08-26-2015, 08:42 PM
Honestly, I like extreme difficulty. But there are few things I really don't care for:

1. Unavoidable instant kill redzones (especially when they are bigger than they appear to be)

2. Consecutive stuns

3. Temporary boss/mob invincibility (just prolongs fights, adds nothing to strategy)

4. Reflect (prolongs fights, incredibly unforgiving for those who are even just a little laggy)

+1 to this.

Ticklish
08-26-2015, 09:28 PM

2. Consecutive stuns

5. Unstable ping and disconnection issues upon release of new content.

We've seen it happen many times already (Planar Tombs, anyone?), and frankly after Ursoth cooldown my ping, which has always ranged from low 30s to (already high) 300s, suddenly goes up to 10k plus without warning, while in guildhall. Then it goes back to double digits for a few moments.

Elite maps are gonna be already hard with stable servers, I hope lag doesn't make it become even more difficult and resource (time and gold) draining for players.

Tatman
08-26-2015, 09:44 PM
Good. :)

Hopefully this time stuff has been tested properly. After all, it's been months since expansion release.

Novyaj Zeanreh
08-26-2015, 09:51 PM
Even now my ping still spiking from 125-30k ping

Trojan2100
08-26-2015, 10:08 PM
Stun lock , bugged red zone attacks , one hit kill these are few problems we are having in normal mode . I can't imagine how it's going to be in elite

wizzaq
08-26-2015, 11:39 PM
Nice wow elite :0
Hope many nice things can be looted:)

Dex Scene
08-27-2015, 12:05 AM
Finally it's here.
Please oh please make the red zones proper tho.
It seems like players still get damage even when they successfully dodge the red zones.
Good job on finally bringing the elites tho and for the new dot sign.
Thank you alot.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Faliziaga
08-27-2015, 01:45 AM
Please have a look at dex mobs' bombs explosion range and the huge range of Orcish brutes' auto-attacks.

mesalin
08-27-2015, 01:48 AM
Well new map elite :)

<Forgiveness>

DK
08-27-2015, 03:01 AM
Soo excited for new elites :D but please take a look at the red zones, the bomb's range is a lot larger than the red zone shows.

Looking forward to getting the new AP :)

kananaskis
08-27-2015, 03:31 AM
Some addition to and tweaking on stats of new myth set...it's a big deal atm and lots of good ideas in the stats announcenent thread.

I was wondering about frostbolt setting off stun immunity timer (even though it only slows) in pvp--is that considered a bug? or is it there for a reason? An answer to that would be cool.

ternuk
08-27-2015, 07:30 AM
I cant see my wars full body when I change gear in my inventory....the heads half visisble...pls see to it....and yay for elites...bt I wont be doingvit I guess....

yubaraj
08-27-2015, 10:51 AM
Some addition to and tweaking on stats of new myth set...it's a big deal atm and lots of good ideas in the stats announcenent thread.

I was wondering about frostbolt setting off stun immunity timer (even though it only slows) in pvp--is that considered a bug? or is it there for a reason? An answer to that would be cool.

Yes, we need some answer/response about the frost bolt issue in pvp.

Carapace
08-27-2015, 11:47 AM

We are looking into this issue among many others, unfortunately no time frame at the moment!

Motherless_Child
08-27-2015, 01:28 PM
So.... I'm guessing, just like there is an increased TEETH drop rate in the elite tindirin maps there will be an increased LEGIONNAIRE INSIGNIA drop rate in the elite glintstone maps? REALLY need that....

Also, the healing orcs in the glintstone maps (wearing the black robe/cape) have a sorta interesting looking appearance/outfit... Maybe some sorta mage vanity can be created with their design in mind.... Just an idea, I guess...

Motherless_Child
08-27-2015, 01:36 PM
Finally it's here.
Please oh please make the red zones proper tho.
It seems like players still get damage even when they successfully dodge the red zones.
Good job on finally bringing the elites tho and for the new dot sign.
Thank you alot.

Yeah... I've escaped many red zones and still suffered damage or a fatality... :confused:

yubaraj
08-27-2015, 01:38 PM
We are looking into this issue among many others, unfortunately no time frame at the moment!

I really appreciate the effort. Thank you much.

Dex Scene
08-27-2015, 01:39 PM
Yeah... I've escaped many red zones and still suffered damage or a fatality... :confused:
True that!
Red zones are not correct.
Yes lags make that occured sometimes but even with great pings sometimes we get damage even when we dodge red zones.
Stg should really look at this and fix it.

ilhanna
08-27-2015, 01:52 PM
Any plans to remove Shade gear from Arena and put damaged jewel and up in master chests in lieu of reinforced gem?

Pazmaniac
08-27-2015, 02:32 PM
Any plans to remove Shade gear from Arena and put damaged jewel and up in master chests in lieu of reinforced gem?
Yes! Something really needs ro be implemented to replace rein gems

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Sfubi
08-27-2015, 02:42 PM
I want to be able to sort my guild list alphabetically, by level, and by rank.

Willowbec
08-27-2015, 04:11 PM
Time to farm :-)

codered
08-27-2015, 04:45 PM
Nice new elite maps, seems the red zone is not buggy and thankkk you sts for fixing the way rogue holding rengol bow,,

Willowbec
08-27-2015, 07:25 PM
Nice new elite maps, seems the red zone is not buggy and thankkk you sts for fixing the way rogue holding rengol bow,,

+1 on this!

kananaskis
08-27-2015, 10:09 PM

thanks, there was some discussion in a recent thread around whether it's actually a bug or not, so that clears that up. cheers

chiqui2go
08-29-2015, 09:16 PM
I know it's been said....but please increase insignia drop rate.
Not complaining about new elite maps. Random parties are a b****

Zynzyn
09-02-2015, 03:47 AM
Suggestion for new mini event-

The Fossil Jerkin and especially the Fossil Mask (omg that mask looks even better than the Eloia crowns) for rogue found in the normal Rengol maps are very well designed but hardly anyone would wear the set since the stats are bad. Could we please have that in Black and/or Pink as a new vanity that drops from some special mini event chest like the golden cupid wings dropped from Lovecraft chests?

neuzihi
09-02-2015, 03:53 AM
omg why i cant trade my lv43 mythic armor after the update,pls fix it

zauilet
09-02-2015, 12:08 PM
Excited....for the new weekly update lol...as remiem just posted guild rankings for sept 2!! XD

Remiem
09-02-2015, 04:53 PM
Closed, new update here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?260373-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-September-2-2015