PDA

View Full Version : bear questions

carloswj
05-05-2011, 10:26 PM
Well I'm kinda lost I made a mage but I die sooo much I also like pvp but it seems like birds and bears own me. So I thought I would make a bear for pvp but no one in game will help me out lol. I think its the dex build I want and I wanna be able to use a talon. Do I go full dex? Is this a fun class? I just like to do a lot of damage and be good at pvp.

krullnan
05-06-2011, 12:00 AM
im not an expert but i got a few bow bear friends and thwy are all really good. but from what i hear its a good class for pure dex

Ellyidol
05-06-2011, 12:29 AM
Have you gone through Mr.Wallace's and my guides? :)

If not, I suggest you start there. My guides are in my sig, Mr.Wallace's is in the warrior section.

Mr.Wallace
05-06-2011, 03:47 AM
Hi and Welcome! You'll find some information about bear specs in my sig too. :-)

Corpser
05-06-2011, 03:54 AM
yeah bears reqiure alot of practice and skill to get good in a high lvl pvp match but for low lvl they are good

carloswj
05-06-2011, 02:38 PM
K thx for everything Im going to check out the other guilds but I do have another question dos being a dex bear require me to have all good equips? What wepion should I use?

braluk
05-06-2011, 03:51 PM
You don't necessarily have to have the best elite gear to be a dex bear but it allows you to certainly equip them if you had the money/luck in acquiring them. There are plenty of non-pink level 55 gear you could use to play with as a dex bear. As for going full dex, you could certainly do that, but most bears that go dex tend to go dual spec and then switch between the two classes (str and dex). For PVE, being a dex bear with dex equipment is very helpful for tanking as you actually aggro and land your debuffs better than a pure str bear (so long as you have the proper gear equipped for tanking). For PVP, you really need to have some expensive gear equipped to survive (both dex and str) with alot of practice to get your skills to face different classes of players, etc.. Read the guides, it's extremely helpful

carloswj
05-07-2011, 12:55 PM
Its just hard for me because Its so hard to find a talon in market place, there lvl 10 and like 22k for a green one?? I went full dex so right now im 7 strength 52 dex and 1 int should I stop adding dex and add strength? If so what should I put my strength upto?