PDA

View Full Version : Warriors!!! Time to SUIT UP :(

Portalkeeper
08-26-2015, 06:58 PM
New Elite maps are upon us. Once again i pity the warriors with low-leveled, under-upgraded & so-so damage. I should know bcoz i get this a lot whenever i use my warrior to have random runs. They always try to force my out of the maps. & now with added difficulty (like what they me tioned)...i pity most warriors who would be on the receiving end again of this indifference.
I have a rouge that i use (& never did they try to kick me out) but i love my warrior more. 😢

Madnex
08-26-2015, 07:22 PM
So-so rogues and mages will be left out of elite ren runs as well, I assure you of that.

Of course I'm referring to organized party runs; pugging a new elite is fine and all if you don't mind everyone quitting halfway to the boss and wasting hours over hours plus ankhs.

Excuses
08-26-2015, 07:40 PM
Hope sts fix jugg, cs and taunt before release elite..

Ebezaanec
08-26-2015, 07:44 PM
^^

Warriors should have some skill upgrade for a stun-immunity party buff. PvE only, of course.

Oursizes
08-26-2015, 08:45 PM
^^

Warriors should have some skill upgrade for a stun-immunity party buff. PvE only, of course.

No need for that, we have nekro. Its a good idea but i think vb buff to whole team will suit better(pve only)

Titanium
08-27-2015, 01:16 AM
No need for that, we have nekro. Its a good idea but i think vb buff to whole team will suit better(pve only)

Another cliche spoken on forum "we have nekro we can't get stun in ren'gol maps". What will you do with shield off? Oh right you have other nekros in your party... after 10 runs everybody will sync their nekros... pretty sure of it.

Oursizes
08-27-2015, 05:27 AM
Another cliche spoken on forum "we have nekro we can't get stun in ren'gol maps". What will you do with shield off? Oh right you have other nekros in your party... after 10 runs everybody will sync their nekros... pretty sure of it.

Its a 5 second cd if you run with 2 nekros. The only time you can pretty much get stunned is during those 5 seconds. Just wait a couple seconds before rushing in the group and you will be fine.

Titanium
08-27-2015, 05:36 AM
Nekro's cd is 5 second?

Wazakesy
08-27-2015, 05:56 AM
Nekro's cd is 5 second?

No, Oursizes meant that the interval between each nekro shield is 5s. If i used my nekro AA and someone else used it immidiately when the shield disappeared then only the speed boost is applied, the shield will not be applied unless it was used after the 5s CD.

Titanium
08-27-2015, 06:10 AM
No, Oursizes meant that the interval between each nekro shield is 5s. If i used my nekro AA and someone else used it immidiately when the shield disappeared then only the speed boost is applied, the shield will not be applied unless it was used after the 5s CD.

Those seconds are enough to die once and everybody in your party. I'm not a professional pver but i don't believe syncing nekros will work for 6-15minutes in row on any map. Ain't no PvP. Besides syncing nekros you have to use potions , to avoid red zones , to snipe mobs with lower hp

It's just how i see things over here.

Wazakesy
08-27-2015, 06:14 AM
Those seconds are enough to die once and everybody in your party. I'm not a professional pver but i don't believe syncing nekros will work for 6-15minutes in row on any map. Ain't no PvP. Besides syncing nekros you have to use potions , to avoid red zones , to snipe mobs with lower hp

It's just how i see things over here.

I am in agreement of you, considering that the shaman stuns, and not to forget the bombs stun for a long time. I was running with a couple of old friends last night, and i was stun locked, i had to go 3 attacks + razor, Only if party buff systems like having a war + Mage + Rogue (any quantity) will grant all users in the zone to be immune from any stuns, perhaps artifacts which wars could use that grants DMG bonus + Immuntiy Bonus with some heals? The reason of why tanks are not welcomed in parties is due to the new gem combos and the 4-rogue party. Honestly the eyes's crit & hp is what destroyed tanks in PvE (although i still run with tanks, dummies to get TGT'd by mobs ;)).

Titanium
08-27-2015, 06:21 AM
I am in agreement of you, considering that the shaman stuns, and not to forget the bombs stun for a long time. I was running with a couple of old friends last night, and i was stun locked, i had to go 3 attacks + razor, Only if party buff systems like having a war + Mage + Rogue (any quantity) will grant all users in the zone to be immune from any stuns, perhaps artifacts which wars could use that grants DMG bonus + Immuntiy Bonus with some heals? The reason of why tanks are not welcomed in parties is due to the new gem combos and the 4-rogue party. Honestly the eyes's crit & hp is what destroyed tanks in PvE (although i still run with tanks, dummies to get TGT'd by mobs ;)).

*after finishing one elite map with 3 rogues and a warrior"

Rogue 1 : Brb need to eat

Rogue 2: Me too. I'm starving

Rogue 3 : I will check cs meantime.

*Rogues leave party*

Oursizes
08-27-2015, 06:23 AM

The one thing that destroyed tanks in new elites is they can only be immune from stuns for 15 seconds. Other than that they will get stunned for 30 seconds. If jugg applies stun immunity to whole team and also rally cry, and vb does buff to whole team(all pve only) then tanks will generally be allowed in parties

Wazakesy
08-27-2015, 06:40 AM
The one thing that destroyed tanks in new elites is they can only be immune from stuns for 15 seconds. Other than that they will get stunned for 30 seconds. If jugg applies stun immunity to whole team and also rally cry, and vb does buff to whole team(all pve only) then tanks will generally be allowed in parties

I'll still be doubting that with the presence of nekro and a mage, clock and nekro shield(immunity) while TGT rooting will allow rogues to easily snipe.

Wutzgood
08-27-2015, 06:42 AM
Warriors can still be useful but their time to shine in pve ended with ankh kits. Before that unless you bought plat you couldn't revive and had to rely on a warrior to stay alive when party members died. Anyone who didn't buy plat had to take the long run back to the boss when they died and having a warrior could guarantee the boss wouldn't reset. This was normal play for non plat players before ankh kits.

Ankhs helped mages and rogues to revive without buying plat or running back to the boss but destroyed the usefulness of warriors in pve. Now unless the whole party dies at the same time the boss won't reset and everyone has ankhs to revive right at the boss.

Oursizes
08-27-2015, 06:55 AM
Warriors can still be useful but their time to shine in pve ended with ankh kits. Before that unless you bought plat you couldn't revive and had to rely on a warrior to stay alive when party members died. Anyone who didn't buy plat had to take the long run back to the boss when they died and having a warrior could guarantee the boss wouldn't reset. This was normal play for non plat players before ankh kits.

Ankhs helped mages and rogues to revive without buying plat or running back to the boss but destroyed the usefulness of warriors in pve. Now unless the whole party dies at the same time the boss won't reset and everyone has ankhs to revive right at the boss.

That was when warriors could actually survive more than 1hit from boss.

Wutzgood
08-27-2015, 07:04 AM
That was when warriors could actually survive more than 1hit from boss.

Yep sure could. They used to be a necessary part of a party back then.

sapdcroi
08-27-2015, 07:10 AM
*after finishing one elite map with 3 rogues and a warrior"

Rogue 1 : Brb need to eat

Rogue 2: Me too. I'm starving

Rogue 3 : I will check cs meantime.

*Rogues leave party*

hahaha funny :livid: they make warrior hurt :drunk:

Candylicks
08-27-2015, 07:37 AM
So-so rogues and mages will be left out of elite ren runs as well, I assure you of that.

Of course I'm referring to organized party runs; pugging a new elite is fine and all if you don't mind everyone quitting halfway to the boss and wasting hours over hours plus ankhs.

lel.

Thank gawd for friends and guild. I know I will have to voice fade for explanations though.. .lol.