PDA

View Full Version : [Feedback] Concerns Regarding Elite Content

Greatankush
08-27-2015, 05:49 AM
With the elites coming tomorrow people like me who have only one main and that too a warrior will be left out... I feel that warriors have become useless in the normal maps...just think about the elites...no one will want to run with us this will end up in many players quitting the game and I may be one of them...

Oursizes
08-27-2015, 06:39 AM
Make a rogue. You have had well over many months.

Greatankush
08-27-2015, 06:40 AM
Make a rogue. You have had well over many months.

No time left now...damm 25-45 not easy specially 40-41

Wazakesy
08-27-2015, 06:42 AM
No time left now...damm 25-45 not easy specially 40-41

Don't waste time, just go and lvl up. If i were you, I'd straightaway run to KT4/WT4 to lvl my rogue up. Use up any of the precious time that remains.

Pillowhead
08-27-2015, 06:43 AM
Then run with your friends, i think they'll let you run with them, even if you're a tank.

Endkey 2.0
08-27-2015, 06:44 AM
I hope StS makes elite so hard that tanks are necessary, atleast it will give tanks the role the name "tank" stands for...

Greatankush
08-27-2015, 06:45 AM
I hope StS makes elite so hard that tanks are necessary, atleast it will give tanks the role the name "tank" stands for...

That's what I wanted to say let's wait for tomorrow then :( pray for us

Oursizes
08-27-2015, 06:52 AM

So 1hits on every class? Lol

Endkey 2.0
08-27-2015, 06:55 AM
So 1hits on every class? Lol

tank means that they are durable, sturdy and hard to kill...not one hitting...

tanks shud be tanky..not to be killed by one combos..
mages shud be supports, stunning slowing and not killing
rogues shud be the assassins..getting the kills and sniping, not going all in the clashes

and thats why we need new aps so that people can move away from the kills and actually do what their roles are..

Candylicks
08-27-2015, 11:04 AM
With the elites coming tomorrow people like me who have only one main and that too a warrior will be left out... I feel that warriors have become useless in the normal maps...just think about the elites...no one will want to run with us this will end up in many players quitting the game and I may be one of them...

Idk what you are talking about. My guild we wish we had more warriors with and plan to run with them in elites. It's shame too many people quit war or sold their gear, they will be needed. The only people running full DPS parties will be top geared rogues with a large supply of ankh.

IMHO it will probably be mages left out of elites because they slow down the boss killing, which I am guessing the new ones will have a zillion HP. Wars will be OK. Just wait and see mate.

Greatankush
08-27-2015, 11:18 AM
Idk what you are talking about. My guild we wish we had more warriors with and plan to run with them in elites. It's shame too many people quit war or sold their gear, they will be needed. The only people running full DPS parties will be top geared rogues with a large supply of ankh.

IMHO it will probably be mages left out of elites because they slow down the boss killing, which I am guessing the new ones will have a zillion HP. Wars will be OK. Just wait and see mate.

Sure let's see what happens...

Seoratrek
08-27-2015, 01:52 PM
Please remember to keep the discussion constructive. Sweeping generalizations aren't very helpful when gathering feedback. Thanks!