PDA

View Full Version : Pet level sts read!!!

Dart
08-27-2015, 11:35 AM
There lot of abuser in twink brackets now. People have found way to level pets to 46 or 41 idk. Please fix this bug!

twoxc
08-27-2015, 11:37 AM
oh really? damn level 15 with level 46 pet?

Dart
08-27-2015, 12:00 PM
oh really? damn level 15 with level 46 pet?

Yes im not allow name people because it's illegal but u can come 15-16 and see for you self

william5439
08-27-2015, 12:29 PM
I think is lvl41 pet, correct me if I'm wrong. Some people upgrade their twink lvl to 41 then block exp at 41 bring their pet lvl to 41. And then write a letter to sts that I'm lag and accidentally purchase the upgrade level.... Then sts will make their level back to the twink level. And sts always forget to check the pet level and oso they r able to travel to expedition camp now in twink level.

Candylicks
08-27-2015, 12:34 PM
Lol. Just email with the people name to support@spacetimestudios.com

Also,idk how twink guilds are but you can try and talk to the Gm of that persons guild. It's funny yes but ppl take twinking seriously. Possibly the Gm can ask them to not use the l41pet.

ClumsyCactus
08-27-2015, 12:42 PM
Lol. Just email with the people name to support@spacetimestudios.com

Also,idk how twink guilds are but you can try and talk to the Gm of that persons guild. It's funny yes but ppl take twinking seriously. Possibly the Gm can ask them to not use the l41pet.

Do this!!

Although,From my experience, except for a few honorable guilds and people, the GM might tell them at best, but they will not remove the pet for sure.
As you said, people take twinking seriously, and are likely to laugh at you because they are so "skilled" with their pets.

Ssneakykills
08-27-2015, 01:52 PM
Yeah I've seen/heard of this it's part of the L41 pack which was abused. I would tell you how they are doing it but don't fancy anymore L15+ Maridos in my twink bracket

Dart
08-27-2015, 02:59 PM
Do this!!

Although,From my experience, except for a few honorable guilds and people, the GM might tell them at best, but they will not remove the pet for sure.
As you said, people take twinking seriously, and are likely to laugh at you because they are so "skilled" with their pets.

Im originally from 13-14 just trying 15-16 bracket atm and seems very hostile. Im think the guild do anything to get an advantage over opponent since they keep blocking and gang

Oursizes
08-27-2015, 03:15 PM
The abusers will just say "cry cause i pro", when in reality they have no skill