PDA

View Full Version : 10 things to look for in a Man 

Christina
05-06-2011, 04:59 AM
http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k619/Christina3821/503ec2ab.jpg

Everyone needs someone in their life. But often, it is a trial and error cycle till you finally settle for the one. However, you will never know your true love till the day you die because the future has no guarantee. So should you stick to your list of "the perfect man" or should you just go with the flow?*

It is all up to individual but as for me, I hold on to my list. Because I know that I am not reaching out for the stars or the sky, I am only reaching out for the perfect man for me.

YOU DON't HAVE TO BE RICH, BABY!! 
He doesn’t need to pay for my purchases nor does he even need to buy the things I covet for. He doesn’t have to be rich. Although this might sound cliché to many, a rich man doesn’t score brownie points for me. Romance does not cost a thing. Buying me a single stalk of red rose while he surprises me at the entrance of my school is a nice gesture. It would make me rather shy on the exterior but the best compliment for me is to make other women jealous on how sweetly I am treated by my man.

YOU ARE SO ROMANTIC AND FUNNY, BABY!! 
A man who is passionate and shows public display of affection would be ideal for me. Passion keeps the relationship going and that is extremely important for a long-term relationship. It would be a bonus if he is funny. A good sense of humour always bonds two people. Nothing turns a lady on like a hearty laugh!

BE UNDERSTANDING AND PAITENCE, BABY!! 
It would be nice if he could take some time to understand why I am ranting or why I suddenly feel so emotional about the things he did wrong 6 months ago (even though that issue was resolved. Sometimes, I have no reason at all when I cry or feel irritated. So be patient with me and I will love you even more. All I want is for you to be my umbrella against my own emotional avalanche. So don’t be against me when even sometimes, I go against myself.

YOU HAVE TO BE SMARTER THAN ME, BABY!! 
At the end of the day, the world is such that women need to be protected by our men to a certain degree. And that includes educating me with the things I don’t know about. It is a major turn on to see that he has his pulse on the world. Women need to be stimulated with our brains. Only then we can get on to his favourite kind of stimulation – the physical act.

MAKE ME YOUR TOP PRIORITY, BABY!! 
It is nice to be important. So it is good to know that he will spend the night with me when I am sad or bored instead of hanging out with his mates. It makes me feel that he has a sense of responsibility and duty towards us and the relationship. This would also mean to provide assurance when I feel insecure at times – it is, after all, his duty as a boyfriend to reassure me when I feel as such.

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k619/Christina3821/3781589a.jpg

PLEASE BE REASONABLE AND LEVEL HEADED, BABY!! 
Although I understand that some men can be really hot-tempered, it would be better if issues faced are approached with a levelled head. Only then can things be solved and opinions heard. It is also very important for my man to not be presumptuous because things are always not what it seem. Also, level-headed men demonstrate more maturity. When one is mad and angry, they tend to say things they do not mean and that would often result in quarrels and misunderstandings.

LOOK PLEASANT, BABY. DON'T LET YOURSELF GO!! 
Physical features do not really matter but is a bonus point for sure. Nonetheless, he must have a decent style of dressing. Not too overdressed and not too plain either. Honestly, all I want is to feel proud when I show him to my girlfriends. I am not superficial, I am being realistic. Since I am going to be with him for a very long time, I need to be comfortable looking at him so of course he would need to look presentable and pleasant enough for me.

DO YOU HAVE A GOAL IN LIFE, BABY!! 
He must know his directions in life and work towards them. A man with drive for his life and career is extremely sexy. When he strives to make his life better and more meaningful that would mean he would make my life better and more fulfilling too. Having a drive in life also shows me that the man has confidence and is very responsible – a man who makes his own decision and is not afraid to take chances in life to make it big. This kind of man makes me feel protected and secure.

SHOW ME THAT YOU LIKE CHILDREN, BABY!! 
Not only will it reveal a soft side of him but this will assure me that my future children will have a caring parent. He will make me feel that he is in this relationship for the long run. It also brings out his caring, loving, dependable and compassionate nature.*

FAITHFUL. YOU HAVE TO BE A ONE WOMAN MAN, BABY!! 
If he is tempted by other woman besides me, it goes to show my importance in his life and the respect he has for me. It also demonstrates the level of commitment he has for me and this relationship. There will always be other girls out there who will always be slimmer, prettier and sexier. But if I am not the apple of his eye, why should I settle for someone who does not value me? If I were to grow old with someone who is always on the prowl for someone else, then growing old with him would be the scariest thing to do.

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k619/Christina3821/7b2ec936.jpg

Sometimes couples start off with different priorities in life - different mindsets, perspectives and attitudes. But it is the part where we are able to change, adapt and compromise to reach that one goal at the end of it all – to be with each other till death do us part - that really matters.

Many would say these are idealistic criteria. But I will still hold on to my list for I believe in miracles and a prince charming. My prince charming.

KingFu
05-06-2011, 05:17 AM
Guess I'm the whole package:p

Christina
05-06-2011, 05:19 AM
Guess I'm the whole package:p

Hmm.. I think u out of the package.. Lol

ratava
05-06-2011, 05:20 AM
What being a "ONE-MAN-WOMAN"? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IYy53frNEc

Christina
05-06-2011, 05:24 AM
What being a "ONE-MAN-WOMAN"? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IYy53frNEc

Its a one woman man.. Not 1 man woman.. Meaning u don flirt around with girls.. Will onli hav a woman in ur heart not 2 but jus 1

IGIVENOMERCY
05-06-2011, 06:04 AM
Well I guess I ot alot to work on :P

StompArtist
05-06-2011, 08:05 AM
With every generation men like this are born. We, the inferior man, seek him out and destroy his ego until he is only a shell of what he was once.

Stop looking for him. :D

Zeus
05-06-2011, 08:31 AM
I guess this means I fill the requirements. Yay!

StompArtist
05-06-2011, 08:32 AM

Target acquired.

Christina
05-06-2011, 08:33 AM

Yes u do if u give me ur cousin..

JaytB
05-06-2011, 08:34 AM
Uhmmm... I don't know if a checklist is the right thing to do when 'searching' for that 1 person... Personally, I find it kind of a turn-off to be honest. But, then again, I guess it doesn't hurt to set your own standards :D

Zeus
05-06-2011, 08:34 AM
Yes u do if u give me ur cousin..

No can do, who else will pinch her chubby cheeks? :).

ratava
05-06-2011, 08:43 AM
Target acquired. rofl. kudos.

As to the list, that's how girls think (a lot). :) A few good pointers for the lucky fella, although he might like to check a Q: "Is the position for full-time or part-time employment and how many holidays will I get per annum?" :D

Christina
05-06-2011, 08:55 AM
No can do, who else will pinch her chubby cheeks? :).

I wan pinch too >.>

Christina
05-06-2011, 08:58 AM
rofl. kudos.

As to the list, that's how girls think (a lot). :) A few good pointers for the lucky fella, although he might like to check a Q: "Is the position for full-time or part-time employment and how many holidays will I get per annum?" :D

Lmao.. U think its a job lol.. Hmm well.. U will get 14 days annual leave..

KingFu
05-06-2011, 08:59 AM
11) Pleats his own pants...

RedRyder
05-06-2011, 09:03 AM
I didn't know random pictures of you were part of what to look for in a man .-.
and I agree with jaytb, no need to go through a checklist. If any guy found that out try's leave before u know it

karmakali
05-06-2011, 09:07 AM
Good luck on your endeavor Christina....it may be mission impossible!
Its their flaws that get you every time! :)

Christina
05-06-2011, 09:53 AM
I believe i will find 1

superss
05-06-2011, 10:01 AM
I believe i will find 1

if it is meant to be it will be.

StompArtist
05-06-2011, 10:03 AM
Stomp's prediction: You will find a man who you love deeply and all those criteria will be thrown out the window over night. :D

superss
05-06-2011, 10:28 AM
Stomp's prediction: You will find a man who you love deeply and all those criteria will be thrown out the window over night. :D

superss prediction for stomp: the rev yelling squirrel will get you tossed you into the pl death pit ;)

Wicked Caccavari
05-06-2011, 12:23 PM
My woman says I have all these qualities.

j46g629h
05-06-2011, 12:25 PM
I just wanna know what the 10 things are when you're 30 :)

StompArtist
05-06-2011, 12:33 PM
I just wanna know what the 10 things are when you're 30 :)

When you are 30 there is only 1 thing: Alive.

Anyways, that's what I use :D

drak3
05-06-2011, 02:11 PM
lol... gotta agree with jaytb .. also one can never truly know what they are looking for.. if life was that sorted out it'd b much easier. The concept of the 'perfect' person, i feel, is just a myth. Truly idealistic as stated.