PDA

View Full Version : Rage of the Ren'gol Elites are Live in Arcane Legends!

Remiem
08-27-2015, 03:47 PM

Elite Maps. They're the ultimate challenge in the world of Arlor, and the Elite maps of Ren'gol have just been opened to any hero who dares to enter.

The mobs and bosses of the Elite Maps are equipped with new or altered abilities to pose and even greater challenge to their opponents.

Important to note, these Elite maps are not and will not be timed. Since this new content is part of the current gear progression, this will remove one more barrier to entry in running the elite maps with friends, guild members and PUGs.

Bosses

Shaman Pakuna ...is equipped with a new Poison Totem that will periodically shoot poison bolts at players, dealing damage and reducing armor temporarily.

Thumper ...still runs and shatters boulders with his Frenzied Charge ability, but now it makes him ANGRY, granting a 15% damage buff for 5 seconds.

Korgar Goretusk's damage reflect now heals him for half of the damage dealt, and he now summons grunts every 15 seconds regardless of health. But that's not all! He gains the Whirling Axe ability: Korgar throws an axe at a targeted player. The axe will spin in place where it lands, dealing moderate damage every .5s to players in its range for 10 seconds.

Mobs

Orc Gladiators gain Thirst for Blood. When a nearby player dies, Orc Gladiator gains 5% damage, up to a maximum of 25%. Lasts until the Orc Gladiator dies.

Orc Shamans gain Summoning Portal. When a nearby orc is slain, the Orc Shaman opens a summoning portal and summons a random orc to the battle.

Orc Engineers gain Kamikaze. At 10% health, the Orc Engineer pulls out a bomb, then runs towards a target. After delaying a moment at the target's location, the bomb explodes, dealing moderate-significant damage to all players within range (small radius) and killing the Orc Engineer.

And more!

You'll need to work closely with your party to prioritize your targets and strategize throughout battle to stay alive and slay your enemies.

Mythic Glintstone Gear

The Elite Content also comes with the beginning of the brand new Mythic Glintstone gear crafting quest line, to obtain the first fully farmable mythic set. Visit Artificer Kovohn to continue your efforts from the Orcslaying quest line to create the all powerful Glintstone sets.

Important to note: The full quest line will be released over time, with the first part available now. Keep an eye out for future announcements on releases of new parts of the quest.

These set are also unique in that they offer a set bonus for have all 4 pieces: Helm, Armor, Amulet and Ring!

For Warriors:
Handful of Axes - Axe Throw now hits up to 3 enemies.

For Sorcerers:
Lightning Strike Multiplicity - Lightning Strike now has a 20% chance to cast a free lightning strike.

For Rogues:
Lockdown - The Net Retraction upgrade for Entangling Trap now has a 100% chance to pull in enemies and also stuns them for 4s

And, the set bonus wouldn't be complete without a shiny ground effect.

Check out this post for full stats: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?258187-Teaser-Friday-Mythic-Gear-Stats!

greekAL
08-27-2015, 04:04 PM
what the loots and what include on orc chests why drop there ? ty :)

CptAwsome
08-27-2015, 04:05 PM
Always starts when I start work [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kinzmet
08-27-2015, 04:11 PM
Nice update!

BlueSkied
08-27-2015, 04:16 PM
yasssssssssssssss

acewasabi
08-27-2015, 04:19 PM
Yay tnx STS. Will you do a post about the loot table in new elite maps? *hopeful*

Veejay Astorga
08-27-2015, 04:19 PM
Nice

ismellbad
08-27-2015, 04:22 PM
Is this only available for lv41 n up?

Fyrce
08-27-2015, 04:41 PM
Elite. Should be L45+

scarysmerf
08-27-2015, 04:43 PM
Is there any reward for completing rengol elite like a new pet seems odd elite tindirin has no pet reward so you guys could at last make rengol elites have a goal to try for other then runes or boss aps ty and have a nice day :)

Dimitrian
08-27-2015, 04:53 PM
You did an awesome job with the elites sts!

Finally something challenging!
Korgar looks shiny :3

And engineers be like: RENGOLU AKBAR

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Jebaciste
08-27-2015, 04:59 PM
I love it, map are balanced and doable, and i noticed that every run one from the party loots ancestral rune from boss right??

Ravager
08-27-2015, 05:07 PM
No new loot? I only see fang and orc chests. New pets?

Motherless_Child
08-27-2015, 05:14 PM
Misty grotto elite boss looks like bloodgrub... That look would look good as a mage vanity....... :eagerness:

Trenton
08-27-2015, 05:30 PM
If all three elites are dedicated towards earning mythic gear then this is a waste.. was expecting pets, new rings, and a whole lot less of runes... I ran 2 runs and looted mythic rune lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Jexetta
08-27-2015, 05:45 PM
So... all that wait to balance the maps so they would be ridiculously easy, no new legendary 46 weapons / loot, no new pets? I guess the next wait would be for the new 'king boss' in hoping for a challenge. Sorry to be negative, was just hoping for a little more.

Tatman
08-27-2015, 05:49 PM
I am playing these "elites" with 8-9k ping (lol at you guys, you'll never learn...) and still not even dying. Is this elite at all?

Ravager
08-27-2015, 05:58 PM
So... all that wait to balance the maps so they would be ridiculously easy, no new legendary 46 weapons / loot, no new pets? I guess the next wait would be for the new 'king boss' in hoping for a challenge. Sorry to be negative, was just hoping for a little more.

I agree. Was hoping for new loot and new pets. The only new things I see are:

Orc Fangs (dropping from mobs with a decent/high chance)
Runes dropping from bosses (decent chance)
Current 46 legendary gear such as padded and scavenger (dropping from mobs with small/decent chance, high chance at bosses)
No new pets
No new gear loot dropped.
Copper, Silver and Gold Orc Chests dropping from bosses randomly.
No Elite timer.

Too easy for mage and rogue. Hard for warrior especially with a bad team.

Ticklish
08-27-2015, 06:01 PM
As these are quest items, will they be account/toon-bound or tradeable?

leoakre
08-27-2015, 06:02 PM
Easy maps, no profitable loot and no timers .... Sad day :\

Already quit for the day .... :upset::hopelessness::sorrow:

P.s. all these massive crates floating around from hard work farming and crafting the rengols with no new pet nor wonderful new items to pop out of them too ...

Pft !!

crudmudgeon
08-27-2015, 06:37 PM
I'm stunned no one has complained about 5m runes being traded for 10k now...

Wazakesy
08-27-2015, 06:42 PM
How about adding that super cool banner that koregar goretusk has as an elite drop?

Trojan2100
08-27-2015, 06:42 PM
I'm stunned no one has complained about 5m runes being traded for 10k now...

Why would anyone complain about that speacialy when you need 20 just for the helm ? I have not ran any elite yet but from what I hear it's quite postive , no one is left behind from lack of gear .

thorasaur
08-27-2015, 06:44 PM
Lol gotta say that was a nice prank you played on us so when are the real elites coming?

Diggdugg
08-27-2015, 06:54 PM
Horrible let down... We were ALL expecting these elite maps to be insane hard with you guys taking 2 months to release them. We all stocked up on lots of ankh, lick elixirs and damage elixirs. Expecting to farm a ton of deaths just to get through to the boss.... But instead we get a map that Barney the dinosaur could make it through only giving warm hugs as an attack.

The loot that drops is old and already all over cs and the new stuff drops so often cs is already overwhelmed and prices are near worthless. Most of the guild leaders used the elites to keep people from leaving the game say they will come and make the game exciting again, nope... Didn't happen I'm expecting good players to leave after being stuck in the eye by sts with these poor excuse for elite maps.

Madnex
08-27-2015, 07:11 PM
Engineer's bomb still deals the same HP %, orc brutes hit way more frequently but with a low chance at the falling rocks that stun, healing shamans are no longer protected by dmg reduction shield and all of the Orc Gladiators are bugged.

Not sure if the elite mobs were meant to scale up to L48 either but it would make sense if it's intended (to increase the challenge). No new weapons or pets either nor interesting or new achievements, no timers.

I suspect changes will be made.

Candylicks
08-27-2015, 07:17 PM
Either damage hasn't been scaled to elite or we've been playing normal maps with mobs having elite damage all this time.

Engineer's bomb still deals the same HP %, orc brutes hit way more frequently but with a low chance at the falling rocks that stun, healing shamans are no longer protected by dmg reduction shield and even some of the new closed-casket mobs that apply that shield seem to delay it. Plus it has a smaller range now?

Not sure if the elite mobs were meant to scale up to L48 either but it would make sense if it's intended (to increase the challenge). No new weapons or pets either nor interesting or new achievements, no timers.

Aren't u the kind one.

(:

ismellbad
08-27-2015, 07:22 PM
No new loot? I only see fang and orc chests. New pets?

New pets coming on halloween

Jazzi
08-27-2015, 07:36 PM
No new loot? Rerolling to bronze orc chests? Diamond jewels ? No pets? We need progression, not the same things, just easier to obtain! 2 months wait for that... The 2 months old crate legendaries are still the best.

Low difficulty with a lot of stuns. Warriors are not needed. The 3 highest danger mobs : brutes, shamans and archers can't be stunned by fireball or frozen, thus rendering mages less useful in runs.

I did 19 runs and did not loot any runes, while a person in my pt looted 4. Luck is too big of a factor again/still.

All in all I really hoped for more.

Motherless_Child
08-27-2015, 07:39 PM
Lol gotta say that was a nice prank you played on us so when are the real elites coming?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oursizes
08-27-2015, 07:49 PM
Either damage hasn't been scaled to elite or we've been playing normal maps with mobs having elite damage all this time.

Engineer's bomb still deals the same HP %, orc brutes hit way more frequently but with a low chance at the falling rocks that stun, healing shamans are no longer protected by dmg reduction shield and even some of the new closed-casket mobs that apply that shield seem to delay it. Plus it has a smaller range now?

Some attacks, such as the bomb with the huge red circle taking 3/4 of the screen, has been scaled. It deals 5.5k damage to me and im a rogue with 1.85k armor. Others not so much :/

Bomm
08-27-2015, 08:12 PM
Ppl dont know what they want so u all now crying elites so easy.... But if they would be insane ppl would cry too nerf them cause they too hard....

So just take it how its now and be happy that you can farm all needed for mythics without spending tons of ankhs pots and time on it!!!

Motherless_Child
08-27-2015, 08:12 PM
How about adding that super cool banner that koregar goretusk has as an elite drop?

Yeah bro... It caught me eye, too... That banner he is wearing is the BEST banner I have seen in this game yet..... The bosses and enemies R getting all the COOL gear N stuff :sorrow:

But, yeah... That banner is sweet...

xmami
08-27-2015, 08:33 PM
The set has to be worked for and That's a good thing. It gives everyone a chance. Granted that I do feel like the insignia drop rate needs to increase. I got discouraged because insignias don't drop enough, making it difficult to get to the hard part, which is the mythic quest. I can't get past the legendary orc helm. Also, the elite is fine and challenging enough. Funny how all of these rich, well geared players are complaining it's easy, when it's challenging for a rogue like me who is still wearing lvl 36 mythic gear..who can't afford all the shiny big things. I'm finally crafting an arcane ring after a year of being on this game.(no shade at strong players, I'm sure you worked hard....but still XD) The loot table to elite rengol could use some additions. Other than that I think the no timer is good. But pplease increase insignia drop rate it's hard to get to mythic quest. Especially when working and/or school.
Thank you sts for your work. Looking forward to Halloween event!
P.s. who the heck wants to spend tons of time and pots and revivers on a map!?!?! And then wants timers added!?!?! And then will complain if they get disconnected after using up all resources and time!?!?!... get it together.

extrapayah
08-27-2015, 08:42 PM
great designs, probably this is the first time that mobs/bosses in elite has different design and moves compared to normal ones

and it seems like red zone accuracy is better in elite, no mysterious-come-from-nowhere attack

for anyone who wants challenge, try playing as a warrior, or use all-pinks, or ask dev to return the perma-stuns from normal maps, and (again) try playing as a warrior

for anyone who wants profits, try selling rengol runes, or ask dev to nerf to drop rate, make it as rare as mythic pendant recipe drop, and try to farm for it after

thank you

Tatman
08-27-2015, 08:47 PM
Extra, you actually think these "eites" are fine? You can't be serious.

Helal
08-27-2015, 10:50 PM
Yes it is easy for some players but hard for others

Join random to see if it is easy or difficult

If u have strong team and best gears and lots of ankhs and elixir yes it will be easy for you

But 90% of players still could not finish first elite map yet !!

Jakubson
08-27-2015, 10:57 PM
Sts thanks for killing warrior class.......again

Ticklish
08-27-2015, 11:00 PM
Hi Remi, I'm sure the community is thankful that you guys are giving us new content quickly after one another. But it would have honestly been better to make us wait a week or more thank to have been terribly disappointed with what we have waited for.

We would have appreciated it more if the maps felt "elite", as in needing a full party with tank and mage. We have been saying it all along, please don't let the other classes be left behind. But these maps feel like a drag when having to party with a tank.

I'm sure the quests were thought out for them to take some time. But with the elites' difficulty scaled so low, it just feels repetitive and ridiculously boring. Drops could have been made more scarce, and crafting components, numerically smaller.

frans3q
08-27-2015, 11:01 PM
For Warriors:
Handful of Axes - Axe Throw now hits up to 3 enemies.

For Sorcerers:
Lightning Strike Multiplicity - Lightning Strike now has a 20% chance to cast a free lightning strike.

For Rogues:
Lockdown - The Net Retraction upgrade for Entangling Trap now has a 100% chance to pull in enemies and also stuns them for 4s

come on STS... its not fair for sorcerer. Free cast???

Syed Haziq Hilmi
08-27-2015, 11:02 PM
Hi STS I can't connect to the server :/ C'mon It's been 6 hours :disgust:

wizzaq
08-28-2015, 12:15 AM
Nice thankss STS !! :)
Nice bosses but pls make more items to loot from boss
Rune drops to often and pink items are weak
we want mythic eggs which can be loot from 3th boss and rings and amulets

Dimitrian
08-28-2015, 12:59 AM

I did loot a legendary axe from korgar :P

Dimitrian
08-28-2015, 01:04 AM
I think sts made elites ''so easy'' to give everyone a chance at the new mythic gear.

Personally i'm happy with the elites.

And YES,i did run with a warrior.

Haligali
08-28-2015, 01:50 AM
Yes it is easy for some players but hard for others

Join random to see if it is easy or difficult

If u have strong team and best gears and lots of ankhs and elixir yes it will be easy for you

But 90% of players still could not finish first elite map yet !!

I finished my first run random. I did not spent a single ankh.

BlueSkied
08-28-2015, 02:59 AM
everyone is running around with nekro and arcane rings on a myriad of elixirs. think about that for a sec and then ponder why it could seem easy

runes reached a crazy low price and while its decent for people out to craft the new set, i feel bad for the ones who spent millions on them

all in all, some new drops would be dope but other than that i guess this will accomplish exactly what its meant to

Almostnormal
08-28-2015, 03:24 AM
Why so much complaining!? I think it's nice that STS made it doable for all the upgrade their gear.

But I have to agree that the insignia drops should increase so people can get to the mythic upgrade sometime this century. Also could there be more Orc tag opportunities getting 14/day plus 2/90 elite kills is so slow!?

On the Mage extra, that does seem weak when compared to the other extras for mythic upgrade. Extra cast seems poor. Maybe more critcial hit?

Anyway... Thanks STS for leveling the playing field for all. But a new pet would be cool. ��

Tindirin
08-28-2015, 03:36 AM
Hi STS I can't connect to the server :/ C'mon It's been 6 hours :disgust:

Agree with this!
Can't login thru WiFi connection.

extrapayah
08-28-2015, 04:10 AM

i'm serious... you need nekro, or else everything become disastrous, especially the running phase, you can outspeed/disable dogs in planar tombs, but you can't counter the unlucky pulls from the gladiators... i don't remember since when ring, nekro, and other stun immunity skills become mandatory... i can't think any other methods except overpowering the difficulty with nekro and ring

and i've been waiting for pug in map 3 since forever

Energizeric
08-28-2015, 04:15 AM
Sorry to use a pocket legends reference, but is this the Alien Oasis 3 of Arcane Legends? Legendary items are raining down like I've never seen them, and runes dropping quite often as well, although if we need 20 to complete one single mythic item, then I guess it's ok. But perhaps the runes should not have been mythic items if they drop so often. All 3 types of chests are legendary, instead of the usual common/rare/epic of past bronze/silver/gold chests. No elite chests either, just regular orc chests. And no elite legendary gear?

So what exactly is there to farm for in these elites? It seems that nothing is rare enough or good enough to be worth even 100k. When Tindirin elites were released, I can remember farming for claymores and then looting one and selling it for 3.5m, and that was a week after the elite dungeons were released. Now here we are 12 hours after release and the most expensive item that drops is already less than 100k. Not a good beginning. In a month they will be 10k and nothing will be worth running these dungeons for.

BTW, I haven't checked it out yet, but did the Tindirin elite dungeons scale to 45? If so maybe the best way to earn gold is to farm for level 45 claymores, if they exist.

And lastly, are we going to see a level 46 arcane item of some sort? Or will this be the first time in 5 seasons that we have no arcane item? Surely after waiting for more than a year there will be something for me to work for......

Diggdugg
08-28-2015, 04:34 AM
i'm serious... you need nekro, or else everything become disastrous, especially the running phase, you can outspeed/disable dogs in planar tombs, but you can't counter the unlucky pulls from the gladiators... i don't remember since when ring, nekro, and other stun immunity skills become mandatory... i can't think any other methods except overpowering the difficulty with nekro and ring

Naw you just need speed elix or if you are a Mage shield then drop clock to run past mobs.

The reason you have been waiting forever to pug in map 3 is because everyone is running map 1 can kill boss like it's not even an elite and you get the same drops. Go to map 1

Madnex
08-28-2015, 04:54 AM
The farmable materials needed for mythic set that can be traded have gotten the drop rates we asked for (remember all those "pls no more rng" threads?); instead of very low chance at an item of which only one is required, it's much better to have average to large chance at an item of which many are required. Helps you feel like you're actually making progress and counters the frustration of fruitless runs due to bad luck (when hunting that one super rare item).

The one thing we could use some improvement on is the insignias. This item is the main obstacle for most people who can't or won't dish out 2-2.5m gold to complete the orcslaying set; no one is staying out of the orc/myth set questline because they won't run the orc tag dailies. Guaranteed progress is key and should be the same for all items needed.

It would be great if they were dropping from elite mobs instead of the legendary gear that no one is really using. Thanks for your effort!

Jazzi
08-28-2015, 05:13 AM

Tata,

I have to agree with extra on what he is saying. For us (including him) the maps are easy as we have maxed gear + nekros.
Pls do a run without nekro and see what happens.

I did a pug yesterday in the third map on my mage, who is not maxed (lacking myth weapon) and has no nekro (best pet is mari). Nobody in the the pt had nekro, only one other arcane pet and ring. The run took staggering 47 minutes and 7 ankhs for me. One of the rogues probably used 35-40. Dude didn't have razor speced either. Anyway those stuns together with the healers and the inability of mages to freeze/stun the highest threat targets makes runs long and hard.

For those with maxed gear/best pets the maps are pretty easy indeed.

What nobody seems to be be making allowance for is the fact that the new mythic set is a considerable sacrifice in survive-ability. If those red zones were to be hitting harder, wouldn't they all be one hits once u equip the new mythic set and lose a huge chunk of health?

ternuk
08-28-2015, 05:46 AM
lol runes......its hard

Ipoopsy
08-28-2015, 08:05 AM
Easy maps, no profitable loot and no timers .... Sad day :\

Already quit for the day .... :upset::hopelessness::sorrow:

P.s. all these massive crates floating around from hard work farming and crafting the rengols with no new pet nor wonderful new items to pop out of them too ...

Pft !!

Just like I predicted. Sts screws up again, it's easier than tombs. Give it another day or so, everything drop will not be worth much for farmers. And new mythic gears toooooo easy to get if u have lots of gold.

Candylicks
08-28-2015, 08:41 AM
How about freshening up the loot off the elite bosses StS? Since the mythics are clearly going to take us you know a long time. I would like to see a nice legendary belt drop off one that is no doubt needed here. What about some of the higher level gems as well? Would be nice to drop a standard!

And yeah the difficulty is you know, pretty low. We checked several times to ensure we were indeed running the elite campaign. Won't kill us to burn some ankhs, give some kick backs to the people who like to sell them huhu.

Thx.

Edward Coug
08-28-2015, 08:41 AM

I actually think the mobs aren't terrible. The bosses are way too easy, though.

Candylicks
08-28-2015, 08:43 AM
I actually think the mobs aren't terrible. The bosses are way too easy, though.

Indeed. I was trying to see if I could even kill myself off the reflect, it's actually really hard on map3. They should make those adds literally pour out when he calls for them too! You know make people put a little boogie in their playing at the final map.

Edward Coug
08-28-2015, 08:45 AM
Naw you just need speed elix or if you are a Mage shield then drop clock to run past mobs.

The reason you have been waiting forever to pug in map 3 is because everyone is running map 1 can kill boss like it's not even an elite and you get the same drops. Go to map 1

Except when you get pulled back and stunned and bombed. Without Nekro, you're gonna eat ankhs against these mobs. The bosses are total pushovers, though.

Candylicks
08-28-2015, 08:48 AM
Except when you get pulled back and stunned and bombed. Without Nekro, you're gonna eat ankhs against these mobs. The bosses are total pushovers, though.

Welp, Enigmatic is just OP then. LOL. GG

Titanium
08-28-2015, 08:52 AM
Elites are easy cause everyone is geared up.

Haligali
08-28-2015, 08:53 AM
Tata,

I have to agree with extra on what he is saying. For us (including him) the maps are easy as we have maxed gear + nekros.

I did a pug yesterday in the third map on my mage, who is not maxed (lacking myth weapon) and has no nekro (best pet is mari). Nobody in the the pt had nekro, only one other arcane pet and ring. The run took staggering 47 minutes and 7 ankhs for me. One of the rogues probably used 35-40. Dude didn't have razor speced either. Anyway those stuns together with the healers and the inability of mages to freeze/stun the highest threat targets makes runs long and hard.

What nobody seems to be be making allowance for is the fact that the new mythic set is a considerable sacrifice in survive-ability. If those red zones were to be hitting harder, wouldn't they all be one hits once u equip the new mythic set and lose a huge chunk of health?

Eiltes arent for the casual player, that why the name 'elite' to keep ppl busy even if they got their gears.

Imho its way easy, the mobs hit same as on normal rengol maps, just their hp is much more. Bosses is the same..

johnsr
08-28-2015, 09:12 AM
Fantastic Job and lots of Fun.

zerofort
08-28-2015, 09:22 AM
Heres what i think about rengol maps they are primarily for geting the new mythics i think the king w7ll add maps with new pets and other things to loot so just get are mythics cuz i bet the other maps will give us plenty to farm. Not sure why they made it as easy as it is though

Dimitrian
08-28-2015, 09:25 AM
Eiltes arent for the casual player, that why the name 'elite' to keep ppl busy even if they got their gears.

Imho its way easy, the mobs hit same as on normal rengol maps, just their hp is much more. Bosses is the same..
There is no rule that says the elites are only for full paras and eyes.Everyone, regardless of the gear,can complete the elites.
Sts made the elites "easy" to give EVERYONE (i repeat,EVERYONE) a chance to complete the new mythic gear.

And for the rich-butts that have full paras and eyes, used a battalion of Nekros and used more elixirs that most people would use in their lives: What would have you expected? "Insane" difficulty?

I mean even Bjorn,the NPC in Kraag,says: "When i was an adventurer,i was tough.These young ones just cheat with magic elixirs!"
He forgot about Nekro...and Arcane ring...and other stuff.

Sts did their best to make it fair for everyone.So you should stop complaining and yelling at sts to make them harder.

As for the mythic gear,it deserves a buff.

Candylicks
08-28-2015, 09:35 AM

Agree. They can ramp up the bosses and refresh the loot off them.

Legendary belts
Legendary weapons
Standard jewels

Haligali
08-28-2015, 09:37 AM
There is no rule that says the elites are only for full paras and eyes.Everyone, regardless of the gear,can complete the elites.
Sts made the elites "easy" to give EVERYONE (i repeat,EVERYONE) a chance to complete the new mythic gear.

And for the rich-butts that have full paras and eyes, used a battalion of Nekros and used more elixirs that most people would use in their lives: What would have you expected? "Insane" difficulty?

I mean even Bjorn,the NPC in Kraag,says: "When i was an adventurer,i was tough.These young ones just cheat with magic elixirs!"
He forgot about Nekro...and Arcane ring...and other stuff.

Sts did their best to make it fair for everyone.So you should stop complaining and yelling at sts to make them harder.

As for the mythic gear,it deserves a buff.

I have one single para gem in my gear and 5 eye gem, the others are either normal reinforced fire gem, or grand tarlok wind gems. I rather use toor on these new elite maps, since everyone - repeat everyone(lol) - has a chance to obtain nekro.

I just expected some 'ultimate challenge' as stated in the first post, where is it?

Jexetta
08-28-2015, 10:28 AM
I ran the first half of map 1 solo with level 16 forerunner helm and armor, tsunami blades, and hammerjaw. And it didn't take very long. If I can do that, with some gear from season 1... Erm..

This isn't about players with OP gear, it is just easy.

Tatman
08-28-2015, 10:42 AM
Tata,

You and Extra find me ingame and lets do this without Nekros. I will use Blinky. What say you?

edit: Actually, no need to do this. Already soloed map 1 with Blinky. I think this was my all time easiest solo run.

ilhanna
08-28-2015, 10:44 AM
Agree. They can ramp up the bosses and refresh the loot off them.

Legendary belts
Legendary weapons
Standard jewels

Agreed. Having mobs drop padded hats and getting the same old cracked jewels on elite were underwhelming.

mesalin
08-28-2015, 10:58 AM
Yeah cracked jewels in elite map? Joke?
I counted at least for damage or weak jewels there. New legendary belt is also great idea :)
How about add boris egg or other new eggs to drop list? It will make players gonna run this map more times

<Forgiveness>

Edward Coug
08-28-2015, 11:05 AM
Welp, Enigmatic is just OP then. LOL. GG

LOL. So you are telling me that when you run to the boss after killing enough enemies in Misty Grotto, you never get pulled back into a set of bombs? Nekro and Razor Shield don't prevent the pull back. And if you happen to die in the wrong spot, you won't be able to respawn without dying repeatedly.

I think the mobs are fine. The bosses are a joke.

Have you soloed or pugged the maps yet? Or tried to run in pink gear? Or without Nekro in the party?

Diggdugg
08-28-2015, 11:13 AM
Have you soloed or pugged the maps yet? Or tried to run in pink gear? Or without Nekro in the party?

Yes, yes and yes oh strike that I ran with a leprechaun pendant and egg ring but they are weaker than pink gear does that count

Edward Coug
08-28-2015, 11:17 AM
Yes, yes and yes oh strike that I ran with a leprechaun pendant and egg ring but they are weaker than pink gear does that count

So you have never been pulled back into a set of bombs and killed when running to the boss? Really? No ankhs used at all on pug runs with your pink gear and without nekro?

Ulfric
08-28-2015, 11:28 AM
Horrible let down... We were ALL expecting these elite maps to be insane hard with you guys taking 2 months to release them. We all stocked up on lots of ankh, lick elixirs and damage elixirs. Expecting to farm a ton of deaths just to get through to the boss.... But instead we get a map that Barney the dinosaur could make it through only giving warm hugs as an attack.

The loot that drops is old and already all over cs and the new stuff drops so often cs is already overwhelmed and prices are near worthless. Most of the guild leaders used the elites to keep people from leaving the game say they will come and make the game exciting again, nope... Didn't happen I'm expecting good players to leave after being stuck in the eye by sts with these poor excuse for elite maps.

just because you are strong and have a strong friends circle you can't forget about the noobs who doesn't have proper gear yet. well i have good enough gear now but helping/ running with guildies has been a problem cuz most of them are weak. please be more considerate next time you recommend something.

Tatman
08-28-2015, 11:31 AM
So you have never been pulled back into a set of bombs and killed when running to the boss? Really? No ankhs used at all on pug runs with your pink gear and without nekro?
Since when has 'running to the boss' become the defining point of doing elites?

Bluebatthing
08-28-2015, 11:41 AM
All these people saying oh elites are too easy there are no profitable loots make it insanely hard with profitable loots so only my friends and I with our good gear and our nekro horde can run and make profits who cares about others with their measly average gear and their legendary pets who are struggling with pugs.....

The way I see it, like extra mentioned, running with pugs is hard especially without nekros, but there are people who run pugs because it isn't insanely hard and is still doable. This is just my theory, but the more average players that run elites, the more ankhs will be consumed, this is profit for STS is it not?

I agree that the loot table for elites needs some new stuff and the bosses could be a little harder.

Edward Coug
08-28-2015, 11:52 AM
Since when has 'running to the boss' become the defining point of doing elites?

My point is, the bosses are the real let down. They offer no challenge, whatsoever.

The mobs are far closer to where they need to be.

Candylicks
08-28-2015, 12:36 PM
LOL. So you are telling me that when you run to the boss after killing enough enemies in Misty Grotto, you never get pulled back into a set of bombs? Nekro and Razor Shield don't prevent the pull back. And if you happen to die in the wrong spot, you won't be able to respawn without dying repeatedly.

I think the mobs are fine. The bosses are a joke.

See above post by Jex, she's one of my guildmates.

And yes Enigmatic is that cool. (:

We run with redic stuff all the time, and pets just because we like what they look like.

Candylicks
08-28-2015, 01:05 PM
Yes Goretusk does seem to have something going on w/ reflect. I kept firing to see if I would die and it really didn't to any sort of damage back to me during his spin.

I expect some tweaks to happen no doubt. We have given some thoughtful feedback on the campaign and mythic quest.

mesalin
08-28-2015, 01:09 PM
Well it will be little rare if new elite could be without any bug ;)

<Forgiveness>

zerofort
08-28-2015, 01:40 PM
I remember when tindren elites came out i ouldnt ev2n get past the first set of mobs, and uk something that gave me something to work for so when i did complete the elite map the tast was so sweet. Elite maps are indeed for the best geard toons. What is the point of haveing the best gear if theres no chalinge? If your not able to complete it then you need to work for the gear to bable to compleat it.

Haligali
08-28-2015, 02:24 PM
Yes Goretusk does seem to have something going on w/ reflect. I kept firing to see if I would die and it really didn't to any sort of damage back to me during his spin.

I expect some tweaks to happen no doubt. We have given some thoughtful feedback on the campaign and mythic quest.

Yes, someone told me dont attack when reflect, i asked myself why not. Alpha wolf much more tactical, planar bosses way too harder than these, maybe its intended because imbued still better who knows.

Excuses
08-28-2015, 03:05 PM
It will be a long way to farm all of ingredients for mythic and elite should be for everyone, not only for maxed gear players imo.

I don't understand why people think only maxed gear player should be able to farm elite and make profit. It should be doable with legendary gears and pet.

For me drop rate and difficulty is fine in bigger picture.

Maybe better chance of drop with luck lix will encourage Plat use.

Thrindal
08-28-2015, 03:56 PM
Well I'm a Rogue and I had doubts when folks said tanks would be obsolete in new elites. Well, tanks are obsolete which is very sad to me.

In the past elites always came out and they would be considered too tough and sts would tweak them. This time elites came and they are too easy. The problem is it is a lot harder to tweak something too be more difficult because of the complaints that will generate. I feel sts has to have a reasoning for the ease of these elites. Some guesses are...

1. Trying to build the player base. You don't want new players to quit because the game is too hard.

2. With the insta level to 41 there are a lot of under geared capped players.

3. Sts sees the end of AL in site and are trying to squeeze the last bit of juice out. (I hope this is not true, we play the game because we like it, if there were a better game out there most of us would play it. Problem is many of us are not interested in CoC something unless there is an AL replacement in the pipeline I hope STS still has the incentive to keep improving AL, it is my favorite mobile game by far and CoC is not for me).

I think/hope sts has something like a Planar Tombs 2.0 coming that is challenging for top geared players. I for one don't want a zero death toon. No deaths = No fun.

Thanks for what has been a great game, I hope you can return it to glory. If not I hope you have a new game coming cause CoC isn't for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Diggdugg
08-28-2015, 04:46 PM

Nowhere did you say without ankh (just add stuff why don't you) nor did I say I wasn't pulled back.. Personally I like to kill everyone instead of running to the end (hence the name elite map.. Not run screaming ...oooo there's an Orc run away) I die less when killing and die a lot more when running and it's boring when you just run to the boss, for junk loot.

Yes I have nekro it was so cheap everyone should have nekro who has farmed in the game or complete,the to quest it's sts fault all of us has nekro so don't complain about everyone having nekro who runs elites, most of the time I use singe because of the health bonus (Us Mages due a lot)

Regular maps were put out for everyone to be able to run through the elites were built for well elite runners and guilds that's why we don't run pug we are in a guild built for elite farming so don't hate if you run pugs or think that elites are for everyone.

Graovans
08-28-2015, 04:48 PM
As one of the aboves mentioned^ The level 41 pack is awful. It increased the unexperienced endgame players dramatically which is pretty annoying when you try to run a certain map with randoms.
Also, I just don't understand why everyone are so pissed and claim the new elites are too easy. Think about it, not every player can afford best gear, weapon, and best pets. Rich people always say that nekro is "super cheap and almost free". It drives me nuts. Some players can barely afford simple things, while others allow themselves to complain about nekro's "low" price? And it's not that I don't consider the option to farm, it's just alot of work for some players.

Edward Coug
08-28-2015, 05:13 PM
Nowhere did you say without ankh (just add stuff why don't you) nor did I say I wasn't pulled back.. Personally I like to kill everyone instead of running to the end (hence the name elite map.. Not run screaming ...oooo there's an Orc run away) I die less when killing and die a lot more when running and it's boring when you just run to the boss, for junk loot.

Yes I have nekro it was so cheap everyone should have nekro who has farmed in the game or complete,the to quest it's sts fault all of us has nekro so don't complain about everyone having nekro who runs elites, most of the time I use singe because of the health bonus (Us Mages due a lot)

Regular maps were put out for everyone to be able to run through the elites were built for well elite runners and guilds that's why we don't run pug we are in a guild built for elite farming so don't hate if you run pugs or think that elites are for everyone.

Sorry. Your posts had left me under the impression that the maps were so easy for you that you weren't dying. I see that's not the case. Thank you for clarifying.

I know this might seem cowardly, but I enjoy running maps as fast as possible. I like to see how close I can get to the leaderboards.

I, too, have Nekro, and really good gear. But I recognize that OP gear and OP pets can be crutches (along with OP parties). I like to challenge myself by gearing down and running with pugs. It keeps the game enjoyable for me.

The first time I ran the maps, I soloed them. With comparable gear at the level 41 cap, I could solo planar tombs. I would call the mob difficulty comparable. The problem is, the boss difficulty isn't even close.

Personally, I'd be in heaven if the maps were so difficult that hardly anyone could finish them. (I like my games absurdly difficult. I was at my happiest when I was struggling to get through planar tombs in pugs with terrible gear and no gold.) I'm just trying to provide honest feedback. Even in my OP gear and in OP parties, I do in fact get killed by the mobs sometimes. I never get killed by the bosses.

As for your guild, I have nothing but good things to say. Many of my best friends are in Enigmatic. I prefer to go guildless because I just like doing things my own way.

Tatman
08-28-2015, 06:10 PM
Sorry. Your posts had left me under the impression that the maps were so easy for you that you weren't dying. I see that's not the case. Thank you for clarifying.

I know this might seem cowardly, but I enjoy running maps as fast as possible. I like to see how close I can get to the leaderboards.

I, too, have Nekro, and really good gear. But I recognize that OP gear and OP pets can be crutches (along with OP parties). I like to challenge myself by gearing down and running with pugs. It keeps the game enjoyable for me.

The first time I ran the maps, I soloed them. With comparable gear at the level 41 cap, I could solo planar tombs. I would call the mob difficulty comparable. The problem is, the boss difficulty isn't even close.

Personally, I'd be in heaven if the maps were so difficult that hardly anyone could finish them. (I like my games absurdly difficult. I was at my happiest when I was struggling to get through planar tombs in pugs with terrible gear and no gold.) I'm just trying to provide honest feedback. Even in my OP gear and in OP parties, I do in fact get killed by the mobs sometimes. I never get killed by the bosses.

As for your guild, I have nothing but good things to say. Many of my best friends are in Enigmatic. I prefer to go guildless because I just like doing things my own way.
I want to ask you something. Were you able to solo Planar Tombs the day they were released? Or Tindirin for that matter. Just curious.

And like I said earlier - I already soloed these so called elites with Blinky, so no point bringing up Nekro over and over again. Nekro isn't even needed for the run to boss, it's easier than some runs in older maps.

Edward Coug
08-28-2015, 06:49 PM
I want to ask you something. Were you able to solo Planar Tombs the day they were released? Or Tindirin for that matter. Just curious.

And like I said earlier - I already soloed these so called elites with Blinky, so no point bringing up Nekro over and over again. Nekro isn't even needed for the run to boss, it's easier than some runs in older maps.

If I had the best gear available in the game the day of the release, as is the case now, and the levels had these bosses at the end of them, I definitely could have. Those are the biggest issues to me: the lack of progression in gear and the sorry excuse for bosses.

I'm not saying the mobs are perfect. Just that they aren't the cakewalk they are being made out to be.

Soloing the run to the boss is a crap shoot. Sometimes, you don't get touched. Other times, you get pulled back repeatedly and keep dying. It's similar to the wolves when parking in T3, but I think they were easier to avoid.

Diggdugg
08-28-2015, 07:00 PM
As the dev announcements had eluded to I expected this elites to be obscenely difficult and to use 25-50 ankh for the first couple days per map till we figured them out for farming purposes, this was not the case, which has caused a lot of frustration among most if not all of the elite map farming guilds and players. Which is why this thread has become the way it is.

And for those of you who think elites were ment for everyone to easily go through try rockhorn with weak gear even with good gear mages are lizard food. These new elite maps aren't even close to the difficulty of rockhorn. I only wish the loot table was more robust and the drop rate less

Tatman
08-28-2015, 07:57 PM
If I had the best gear available in the game the day of the release, as is the case now, and the levels had these bosses at the end of them, I definitely could have. Those are the biggest issues to me: the lack of progression in gear and the sorry excuse for bosses.

I'm not saying the mobs are perfect. Just that they aren't the cakewalk they are being made out to be.

Soloing the run to the boss is a crap shoot. Sometimes, you don't get touched. Other times, you get pulled back repeatedly and keep dying. It's similar to the wolves when parking in T3, but I think they were easier to avoid.
If you had this, if you had that, yes ofc. Ask around if anyone soloed any of the Tombs the first day of release. There were enough maxed players back then.

As for runs - parking in T3 back when giants had those glitched red zones wasn't as easy either. And I don't find Rockhorn run e.g. easier than these new ones here. Or some of the Nordr runs for that matter. Anyway, you like the maps, that's ok.

Gorecaster
08-28-2015, 08:03 PM
for as much add they want me to run this series of maps, I think the difficulty is fine. I don't want to go broke trying to play. These loot values are a joke and it's getting harder and harder to fund expenses.

Darkquantum
08-29-2015, 12:30 AM
Hard maps come out : just about everyone demands its made easier.

Easy maps come out: just about everyone demands its made harder.

Sts devs/mods cant say this. I imagine they would like to sometimes. Ill say it [emoji14]

You fools dont know what you want!

Im happy. seems to me like i dont even need to do this quest. (Hate pve only enjoy pvp) my current gear seems on par if not alot better than the new mythics.

The new mythics are about same int yet alot less str (for me) and gives not much or nothing in return. Mages sheilds durability depends on str and int. So new mythics make my sheild ALOT weaker. sometimes gear has hidden spell dmg like I've seen before. Kind of hope this is not the case.

Aa a mage i lol at the 20% chance for another bolt. not even close to a good reason to dump my current gear. Im happy tanks at least get something in the way of ability :)

Nice work making it fair for everyone to try and get new mythics if that was the plan :)

Not sent from my sm-G900I using taptalk

Angeldevil
08-29-2015, 06:33 AM

^-^-^-^-^-^

David Flores
08-29-2015, 06:43 AM
thanks for that but its a bit hard to complete that

Edward Coug
08-29-2015, 11:13 AM
If you had this, if you had that, yes ofc. Ask around if anyone soloed any of the Tombs the first day of release. There were enough maxed players back then.

As for runs - parking in T3 back when giants had those glitched red zones wasn't as easy either. And I don't find Rockhorn run e.g. easier than these new ones here. Or some of the Nordr runs for that matter. Anyway, you like the maps, that's ok.

Let me be clear. I don't like the maps. I'm appalled by the bosses, which is what really makes or breaks maps. I just think the mobs aren't horrible. That's it. I certainly would love greater mob density and longer leashes, like the excellent planar tombs maps, but that's not going to happen.

If planar tombs bosses were this easy and players had imbued gear the day of the release, they would have been able to solo the levels easily. Why the new myth set isn't better than existing gear is beyond me. But it is what it is.

Tatman
08-29-2015, 12:55 PM
for as much add they want me to run this series of maps, I think the difficulty is fine. I don't want to go broke trying to play. These loot values are a joke and it's getting harder and harder to fund expenses.
Yes, looking at it from this point of view, it's actually fine. Junk difficulty <-> junk loot.

Thrindal
08-29-2015, 01:24 PM
If planar tombs bosses were this easy and players had imbued gear the day of the release, they would have been able to solo the levels easily. Why the new myth set isn't better than existing gear is beyond me. But it is what it is.

I am not one to demand a response from STS because I think their communication with their players is far better than most. With that said it might be nice to get a view of their thought process behind the way things are being done because it is far different than what we have seen in the past. Is it just new management trying to put their stamp on the game? Is it a purposeful change in direction with a defined end goal that players are not seeing yet?

For me I think the animations and graphics are awesome considering the platform diversity that STS is aiming for. The mechanics also seem to be there but I know there have been a few technical hiccups that come with the success of the game. This is one thing we know led to the grouped mobs with much shorter leases that we see in the Ren'gol maps this does generally lead to less interesting game play but maybe they are still trying to strike the right balance.

As for the elites I think one issue is because the mobs have shorter leashes it is easy to skip the harder mobs (multiple healers, Brutes) and just move on to the next mob to get the kills needed to activate the boss. As for the bosses there is obviously a problem and the mechanics of the bosses appear obviously broken in several cases. Totems are not worrisome on the first boss, Second boss rarely deals significant damage, Third boss spinning blades doesn't really seem to do anything and in the case of the third boss I think the normal boss is more difficult than the elite boss.

As for the gear quest chain there are some frustrations. I was able to collect enough Insignia before elites to craft all the legendary gear except the Armor running dailies. Now elite runs count towards the old dailies so there is no reason for me to run normal except for the last Insignia. This is frustrating and feels like a waist of time but I am not spending half a million in gold for Insignia for armor I will never use. Then as others have said the new Mythics are really no better than the gear top players already have and in the case of the Ring and Pendent they are far worse.

I will admit that the Set bonus was not at all what I expected and I do find it interesting but I fail to see the positive trade off of the Set bonus compared to the stats that you must give up not using a Planar Pendant or Arcane Ring.

I am not gonna say that STS got it all wrong but I would like to hear their view on why things are the way they are. I have friends in game that are frustrated right now and on the verge of giving up a game they have now played for years. This has me quite concerned.

Daft
08-29-2015, 11:12 PM

This is true and I also believe its a reason that STS made them easier than Planar Tombs. If you remember the tombs release than you will remember how many people complained about the difficulty & drop rates.

Daft
08-29-2015, 11:14 PM
And don't assume that STS is going to just randomly stop development for AL.. They have more invested in this game than us.

leoakre
08-30-2015, 02:10 AM
Oh lordy!!

Digg, tatmān, and Coug... Get a room already xD

(Just know that's gonna get me an infraction)

Anyway, can we put all the rulers away and just get back to the basic problem about these elites?! Whether or not they are easy, hard, or somewhere 'softboiled' in the middle...the loot drops are horrid and for the first time since this season 1 player can recall there is no excitable profit to be made on the release of new elites. No heart pumping reason to log in and run in a hardcore farming party except to take a gander at inventory and realize you need 600 more tags or 350 more fangs just to complete a gear quest! Meh!

Bring back the sweet loot drops that give us all reason to celebrate happily when we see that yellow reroll message in the chat box!

Give us loot !!!!

Wazakesy
08-30-2015, 04:52 AM
Oh lordy!!

Anyway, can we put all the rulers away and just get back to the basic problem about these elites?! Whether or not they are easy, hard, or somewhere 'softboiled' in the middle...the loot drops are horrid and for the first time since this season 1 player can recall there is no excitable profit to be made on the release of new elites. No heart pumping reason to log in and run in a hardcore farming party except to take a gander at inventory and realize you need 600 more tags or 350 more fangs just to complete a gear quest! Meh!

Bring back the sweet loot drops that give us all reason to celebrate happily when we see that yellow reroll message in the chat box!

Give us loot !!!!

Its not just that Leo, Mages are now useless there too, freeze doesnt work on the crossbow mobs, not to forget fireball. Where's the skill and fun counterpart while running the elites???

Jirikjurasek
08-30-2015, 05:27 AM
From the desk of Fibus

Like many of you, we (the AL team) feel that the class balance that currently exists in AL could be improved. In the upcoming Rage of the Ren’gol expansion, we are taking our first stab at improving PVE class balance.

For this expansion, we spent a great deal of time reassessing how we design and create content. You’ll find that the content in this expansion will present you with new challenges you haven’t seen before in AL. Our goal with these challenges is to encourage all classes to work together, using their unique abilities, to overcome these challenges. And we will continue to refine the content until it accomplishes this goal.

To go into further detail, this is how we feel each class will fit into this vision.

Rogues are the ultimate single-target damage dealers, defined by abilities such as Aimed Shot and Shadow Piercer. They are at their best when they need to take down a specific mob as quickly as possible. Their other abilities support this role by either inhibiting the enemy so the Rogue can do her job better, or allowing the Rogue to stay alive to do her job longer. The rogue has never really had an issue finding a place in solo or group AL content, but that doesn’t mean that we aren’t considering them with designing expansion content. Let’s say there is a mob that buffs his damage and defense increasingly over time. The longer you leave him alive, the tougher he gets. You’ll want to take him out first, and quickly, so he doesn’t have time to gain all those buffs. The Rogue is the perfect class to do that.

Next, we have the Sorcerer, who is the master of area effect damage. No other class can deal as much damage to multiple mobs in a short period of time as the Sorcerer. Every one of the Sorcerer’s offensive abilities has an area-effect component either in its base, or is added as part of an upgrade. Sorcerer’s also have extremely powerful utility abilities. The crowd control power of Time Stop and Gale Force should never be overlooked. How does this play into the content in the expansion? Well, let’s say your group is about to encounter a large group of mobs. None of the mobs are really represent such a threat individually that one of them really needs to die before the others. They are just a really mean and nasty group that need to go down before the rest of your group gets eaten alive. In comes the Sorcerer. He can place down a Time Stop on the group, Curse the quickest attacking mob which is, hopefully, attacking the warrior, then start unleashing a barrage of Fireballs and Lightning Strikes.

Last, but not least, are Warriors. We feel that the role of a Warrior should be similar to that of a tank archetype players of MMORPGs are familiar with. He is responsible for grabbing the attention of the mobs and taking the damage for his team, allowing his groupmates to stay alive and do their roles. He can do this by corralling mobs using taunts and debuffing the mobs, while also doing some damage himself. This is enforced with abilities such as Horn of Renew, Juggernaut, and the multiple upgrades on his abilities which grant a taunt effect. Much of the content in the upcoming Rage of the Ren’gol expansion will support this design philosophy. You may see mobs with heavy-hitting abilities such that you’ll want the warrior to not only absorb damage, but also wrangle specific mobs allowing party members to successfully fulfill their roles. You may also see mobs using abilities where it will beneficial, perhaps even necessarily, to move the mobs out of, which is most easily accomplished with a Warrior taunting the mobs.

Well, seems this will never happened

Madnex
08-30-2015, 09:58 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?259922-Regarding-the-Difficulty-of-Ren-Gol-Elites

leoakre
08-30-2015, 10:43 AM
Oh lordy!!

Give us loot !!!!

P.s. can we PLEASE have such inventory fillers as Orc Fangs, Insignias, or special essences during events for crafting switched over to our Satchels? I realize items like the Orc Fangs are tradeable so it's probably not feasible to have them in the Satchel but Halloween is just around the corner and those special essences and necessary ingredients for crafting like the Bones sure qualify for being collected in the Satchel and would free up much needed inventory space for players who farm just to craft.

Jek Republik
08-30-2015, 01:00 PM
exciting.. but wait, where's the new item?

Robin Nacare
08-30-2015, 04:31 PM
Try guys ^_^ ?..

wolfwing pl
08-30-2015, 04:58 PM
Pets are too op in this game
-Struggling

Sfubi
08-30-2015, 08:42 PM
1) you dont have to have best gear to run an elite. If you cant get through ren elite it is because you do not have a tactical plan. Even with the best gear in game, if you charge in balls to the walls it Will go badly for you. Play smarter, not harder.
2) those of us hoping for a challenge use tactical manuevers. We are very disappointed that this update is a forced farm till your fingers are numb update instead of a challenging what if we did it this way kind of an update
3) loot drop is not balanced between players. I have looted 1 rune while others farming at the same rate i am have looted many. Same goes for fangs. I get 1 fang every 5 to 10 runs, i need 120 fangs for the first mythic piece....... This is a big ol suck for me.
4) elite bosses look cool

And in closing....

5) if mythic gear is a continuity of orc slaying gear, a better story line would be to make the orc gear a required element to craft mythic gear. The way it is a disjointed story line where we are stuck with useless untradeable gear taking up space in our stash.

Thrindal
08-31-2015, 07:40 AM
5) if mythic gear is a continuity of orc slaying gear, a better story line would be to make the orc gear a required element to craft mythic gear. The way it is a disjointed story line where we are stuck with useless untradeable gear taking up space in our stash.

This just makes too much sense, if STS had done that I doubt you would see nearly as many complaints about the legendary quests being an unnecessary pre-req for the Mythic gear. That's not to say that is the only issue with the Elites but it would have made one issue a total non-issue.

Dimitrian
08-31-2015, 07:44 AM
1) you dont have to have best gear to run an elite. If you cant get through ren elite it is because you do not have a tactical plan. Even with the best gear in game, if you charge in balls to the walls it Will go badly for you. Play smarter, not harder.
2) those of us hoping for a challenge use tactical manuevers. We are very disappointed that this update is a forced farm till your fingers are numb update instead of a challenging what if we did it this way kind of an update
3) loot drop is not balanced between players. I have looted 1 rune while others farming at the same rate i am have looted many. Same goes for fangs. I get 1 fang every 5 to 10 runs, i need 120 fangs for the first mythic piece....... This is a big ol suck for me.
4) elite bosses look cool

And in closing....

You deserve a Nobel prize for number 5,sir.

Gorecaster
08-31-2015, 07:57 AM
I agree that inventory is becoming a big problem. Please sts, increase the max stash/player inventory. 500 inventory doesn't seem to be nearly enough anymore.

Candylicks
08-31-2015, 08:36 AM
They could implement crafting satchels- one for jewels and one for event materials. It would greatly alleviate the strain of always being full inventory w/ 500.

Faliziaga
08-31-2015, 09:22 AM
How about a new vanity slot: when you buy a vanity bag, your crafting material goes automatically into this crafting satchel. Could be robust backpacks

or fancy handbags

Candylicks
08-31-2015, 10:25 AM
I want a gucci handbag if we get any choice in this.

Thx.

Bameely
08-31-2015, 10:08 PM
bleh.... i guess it's the never-ending "good-geared/OP players vs the poor weak-geared toon" debate...

As for me..... - >.< I hate the healing of the mobs its irritating. It can take awhile just to kill a group running with non-OP Pugs. So unless u run to the boss after killing a few groups..... hands/fingers cramp..... Carpel Tunnel soon >:{

and so much about easy drop?...however I haven't even looted a single orc fang or rune. If I ever looted anything pink - it's some useless craps selling for 500g in cs...

Energizeric
08-31-2015, 11:35 PM
If I ever looted anything pink - it's some useless craps selling for 500g in cs...

The reason why pinks are only 500g is because of how easy it is to run these dungeons, so there are tons of pinks being looted by everyone. If these dungeons were to be made easier, then there would be nothing worth anything and you wouldn't even want to bother.

You can't escape the laws of supply and demand. Easier dungeons means larger supply of the items, and then they are worth less.

I've played this game since he beginning (season 1) and the only time I can remember loot from elite dungeons really being worth a lot was during seasons 3 & 4 when the elite dungeons were really hard. Back then you could loot a kraken skewer, abyssal flamberge, or entombed hammer that was worth 1m+, and even the helms and armors were worth 500k+ (mythics were worth 5m+).

But now everyone cries that it's too hard, and when elites become farmable for lower geared players, they become super easy and quick for better geared players. On the first day the new elites were released (last week) I was in a good pro party in my guild and we were doing runs in about 5 minutes through the first dungeon. I played for about an hour, and in that time I saw half a dozen runes drop as well as a ton of pinks. I know some in my guild were doing that for hours and hours. If a single player can loot multiple mythic items in just a few hours of play, how much do you really think they will be worth?

It would be nice if there was something rare that required some effort to obtain. I fear that this is going to be a boring season. Other than working on building up and crafting jewels, I really have nothing to do now except farm kills and flags, as I already have all of the best gear and pets, and the season just began.

Ebevauilo
09-05-2015, 03:16 PM
This expansions a lot of fun

tootallll
09-07-2015, 01:30 PM
Ren elites a total waste of time since update. I spent one hour in elite used 20 ankh and looted one fang...zzzzz bs. At least if your going to make it too difficult for the average player throw some bones to those who are able to complete map. I won't be wasting my time and money running Ren elite until changes are made. Sometimes I wonder if devs even play this game...peeved.

Candylicks
09-07-2015, 02:00 PM
Ya I'm hoping they stick something for Stampy in those gold orc chests. That would be prime!!!

Ardbeg
09-07-2015, 02:52 PM
Ya I'm hoping they stick something for Stampy in those gold orc chests. That would be prime!!!

i disagree on this one: whatever is craftable during event should be farmable during event and not subject of speculation before. for the same reason the chests change every season.

Candylicks
09-07-2015, 04:19 PM
i disagree on this one: whatever is craftable during event should be farmable during event and not subject of speculation before. for the same reason the chests change every season.

Do we know for sure if the event is an 'event' or just the last stage of the elite campaign. Either stampy will only be created during the event if it's temporary, or will become a permanent fixture in the game like Nek. Ideas?

extrapayah
09-08-2015, 02:43 AM
The reason why pinks are only 500g is because of how easy it is to run these dungeons, so there are tons of pinks being looted by everyone. If these dungeons were to be made easier, then there would be nothing worth anything and you wouldn't even want to bother.

You can't escape the laws of supply and demand. Easier dungeons means larger supply of the items, and then they are worth less.

I've played this game since he beginning (season 1) and the only time I can remember loot from elite dungeons really being worth a lot was during seasons 3 & 4 when the elite dungeons were really hard. Back then you could loot a kraken skewer, abyssal flamberge, or entombed hammer that was worth 1m+, and even the helms and armors were worth 500k+ (mythics were worth 5m+).

But now everyone cries that it's too hard, and when elites become farmable for lower geared players, they become super easy and quick for better geared players. On the first day the new elites were released (last week) I was in a good pro party in my guild and we were doing runs in about 5 minutes through the first dungeon. I played for about an hour, and in that time I saw half a dozen runes drop as well as a ton of pinks. I know some in my guild were doing that for hours and hours. If a single player can loot multiple mythic items in just a few hours of play, how much do you really think they will be worth?

It would be nice if there was something rare that required some effort to obtain. I fear that this is going to be a boring season. Other than working on building up and crafting jewels, I really have nothing to do now except farm kills and flags, as I already have all of the best gear and pets, and the season just began.

yup, i think that's why sts is trying to not release too OP gears anymore

no more op gears -> balanced difficulties for all players, not too easy for some, too hard for the others -> stable farmable price

but probably with the increased already high cost of running these recently buffed up elites, people will only get poorer, and price will plummet sooner than what was originally planned

as a side note, considering one rune is 60k each, then the mythic helm price is actually more than 1m, and it is what people was wanting, rather than get or not, 0 or 1, we can have a slight progress on what we wanted everytime we get a rune (that even though it is mythic, each rune is actually 1/20 of the usable part, and that's without considering the other mythic ingredients)

Dimitrian
09-08-2015, 10:42 AM
A Developer did state that the"Awakening of Northal" would be an event. It could be a world progressive event like the building of Garetta or it could be something that unlocks another Zone, if I were to speculate I would say this smells of Gnomes.

I think that productor once said in a producer letter that there will be another community goal event (not sure,no hate if i'm wrong plz).
And i'm sure that saving the gnomes is the next expansion's goal (yes,i know,based on the time between tindirin and ren'gol the next expansion will probably come when i'll take my driver licence but whatever).I'm also sure that seer hox will help fribbel creating a portal,cuz ya know,why not.

darlanmontelo
09-08-2015, 04:51 PM
eu quero uma desas armaduras misticas ai

darlanmontelo
09-08-2015, 04:54 PM
como faz pra ganhar uma armaduras dessas

darlanmontelo
09-08-2015, 04:56 PM
quando vai vim a nova expancao de arcane legends

darlanmontelo
09-08-2015, 04:59 PM
tomara q seja logo pq quero mt que venha :)

marlozmash
09-09-2015, 08:38 AM
I love it vanity... hopefully im lvl 41 to suit that thing.... :)

Dimitrian
09-09-2015, 10:52 AM
Was it productor who stated it will be another community goal?(pfft who be hating on forums except for a few drug addled brains), I think the Jewel system was supposed to be a part of the Gnomish expansion I'm wondering where Orcs got the ability for something as complex as jewels, probably for Gnomes. I hope Gnomes are a part of this expansion because the loot system is really *sigh*, even with the addition of Stampy in Elite maps it doesn't really make running Elites feasible.

Oo, seer hox creating another portal *.*

I dunno if it wad productor,lol
Yeah,they pretty much stole jewels from the gnomes,cause even artificer Rovohn says that orcs are primitive.

BTW this is just a speculation for the halloween event,but i think that it will be related to gnomes,cause since many players want the para back,i think sts will bring back something similar,and it will be related to the cryostar.It should be called "cryostar fragment".
Again,this is just a speculation.

Dimitrian
09-09-2015, 11:40 AM
There is nothing wrong in speculation [emoji14]

the waiting is half the fun!

Though I think the Awakening of Northal should be before Halloween, Halloween is way too far away!
The King Awakens is certanly before hallowen,but i don't really think it has something to do with gnomes...
Or maybe it could open the gateway to something...like Fribbel wants to open a portal to save the gnomes,but needs some stuff that can be found in Northal's tomb.
Or maybe just Northal wakes up and you have to put him back to sleep.

Dimitrian
09-09-2015, 11:55 AM
Oo, I would love to see an Orc King wake up from his deep slumber only to go back to sleep.

I hope that will be STS's metaphorical way of saying how boring the recent updates have been [emoji14]

Fribbel opening a portal or just providing us with the equipment to reach the home of the gnome(omg I made that rhyme I'm a poet [emoji14]). Their refuge from the Orc Army(if you could call a rag tag band of monsters who give way to the chase after a few meters)

Ya, well the gnomes didn't go to seek refuge,they were banished by korgar using the cryostar.
You know (or you don't), korgar raided the glinstone carverns to get the powerful cryostar gem,and the glinstone crystals (like those from the 2nd map) to get richer.And because he didn't want anyone to interrupt him,he banished the gnomes to another dimension.But fribbel managed to escape outside the caverns,in garetta.He tried to warn the villagers about the orcs,but they were too surprised to see a gnome.Then the orcs came out of the caverns searching for fribbel and you know what happened next...
And yes,we got back the cryostar,and gave it to fribbel.

afterllife
09-09-2015, 04:38 PM
maps were easier before they got buffed

Shahrukh Shaikh
09-21-2015, 02:26 AM
Awsome hope i wont die to much

Dimitrian
09-21-2015, 10:37 AM
Awsome hope i wont die to much
You will die very much and you won't get any loot.

Rakkiki
09-22-2015, 10:06 AM
Better to just run normal for insignia and jewels