PDA

View Full Version : Rengol Runes Price Is Crazy!!

Jacinth Jay Geralla
08-27-2015, 05:39 PM
I've Just notice that rengol Runes which one of the Ingredients of making an New mythic set is Very high chance to drop in new elite maps
which means the rareness of this rune will be drop as same as the price in consignment store which means ?? I'ts a bug?

Spell
08-27-2015, 05:49 PM
It requires 20 runes from just one peice of armor from what im told :p
So its not so bad they have a decent drop rate.

Edward Coug
08-27-2015, 06:02 PM
Players who bought early or hoarders lost big. It happens. You can't always guess right.

Oursizes
08-27-2015, 06:05 PM
Thing is if people listed 1 gold less than the previous it would be rocking 5mil. But we have some very intelligent auto levelers walking maxed thinking they know everything about markets. All in all, now there arent so many bright people in this game as most have quit.

Kakashis
08-27-2015, 06:06 PM
Yes, only merchers and people rich enough to buy them early will lose put.

kananaskis
08-27-2015, 07:38 PM
when supply increases, prices drop...it's an objective thing

Runel Joseph Ruiz
08-27-2015, 08:21 PM
just looted 3 of em and sold for 300k. well it has a decent drop rate even without reroll on lepre.

phaixe
08-27-2015, 09:00 PM
Thing is if people listed 1 gold less than the previous it would be rocking 5mil. But we have some very intelligent auto levelers walking maxed thinking they know everything about markets. All in all, now there arent so many bright people in this game as most have quit.

by that logic, if everyone listed luck elixirs for 10m they'd be 10m right? Of course no one will buy at that price and no one gets gold. So wouldn't the smart guy be the one who undercut and sold the item at 15k rather than wasting list price and not selling it at all? i think it's hilarious how you imply other people are stupid and don't understand markets.

Trojan2100
08-27-2015, 09:27 PM

Most bright ppl have quit . I guess you ain't one of them .

Ebezaanec
08-27-2015, 10:02 PM

Price is dependent on how much the consumers are willing to pay. Transactions will only occur when both parties are satisfied.

If the price was too low, people would buy 'em up and drive prices back up. If it's too high, people would boycott for a while and sellers would cave in and drop prices down.

Econ 101.

Oursizes
08-28-2015, 06:00 AM
Price is dependent on how much the consumers are willing to pay. Transactions will only occur when both parties are satisfied.

If the price was too low, people would buy 'em up and drive prices back up. If it's too high, people would boycott for a while and sellers would cave in and drop prices down.

Econ 101.

Many people(the rich ones) can afford still to pay 5mil for each rune as they have like 300mil in stash. Its all dependent on if they want to buy it or not. Now for the rest of the population,many can afford to pay more than 140k but less than 1m. 300k was a decent price tag until people decided to crash it.

Oursizes
08-28-2015, 06:03 AM
by that logic, if everyone listed luck elixirs for 10m they'd be 10m right? Of course no one will buy at that price and no one gets gold. So wouldn't the smart guy be the one who undercut and sold the item at 15k rather than wasting list price and not selling it at all? i think it's hilarious how you imply other people are stupid and don't understand markets.

But then by that logic, locked crates would also need to be at a very high price, say 6-7m each for the person to list luck elixers at 10mil. The luck elixers are listed based on the cost of locked crates as well. No person in their right mind will spend 10mil on a luck elixer to make 50k. Also luck elixers are far too common now to drive their price too high.

Jazzi
08-28-2015, 06:05 AM
I dunno about the price, but considering how many runes u need for the helm only and how good the helm actually is.... Well the droprate makes very good sense.

Oursizes
08-28-2015, 06:06 AM
Most bright ppl have quit . I guess you ain't one of them .

Ain't? Lol. That word is more common in uneducated speech than educated, but okay.

Edward Coug
08-28-2015, 08:38 AM
Many people(the rich ones) can afford still to pay 5mil for each rune as they have like 300mil in stash. Its all dependent on if they want to buy it or not. Now for the rest of the population,many can afford to pay more than 140k but less than 1m. 300k was a decent price tag until people decided to crash it.

Runes drop too frequently to maintain that kind of price tag. If the set were better, the price would have stayed higher longer. But it's not great. Most players are simply selling and waiting to buy later.