PDA

View Full Version : Crafted the glinstone helmet!

twoxc
08-27-2015, 09:16 PM
There seem to be a problem with the chain of glinstone mythic quests. After crafting the helmet. There's no more quest. Where are the quests for the next item?

http://i62.tinypic.com/nv8r2s.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/xftenq.jpg

Trojan2100
08-27-2015, 09:24 PM
Maybe you have to wear it to get next quest ? I haven't been on since the update so no idea

kananaskis
08-27-2015, 09:42 PM
holy, you're lightning fast at everything :) anyway the full quest line is being released in stages so i guess that's probably it for the time being.

Runel Joseph Ruiz
08-27-2015, 09:58 PM
Holy pepperoni you're so fast! and it has already 1 grand lmao.

Kingofninjas
08-27-2015, 10:00 PM
stats compared to padded helm of brutality 46, lvl 36 mythic if u can plz. If you want ill meet u in game and give u the padded helm.

twoxc
08-27-2015, 10:06 PM
Soooo ummmm. When is the next mythic quest coming out?

Ebezaanec
08-27-2015, 10:08 PM
Soooo ummmm. When is the next mythic quest coming out?

Orc Slayer 2.0! ;)

kananaskis
08-27-2015, 10:29 PM
stats compared to padded helm of brutality 46, lvl 36 mythic if u can plz. If you want ill meet u in game and give u the padded helm.

check out recent thread and useful charts: "46 Mythic Gear comparison" by Ravager (sorry can't make link on forums app)

Ticklish
08-27-2015, 11:14 PM
I suspect the devs never expected anyone to complete the helm within 6 hours of elites' release. Lol.

Niixed
08-27-2015, 11:45 PM
I suspect the devs never expected anyone to complete the helm within 6 hours of elites' release. Lol.

6 hours? Are you sure it wasn't 15 minutes?

One possible reason why devs didn't release the whole chain at once? Some players would have chewed through them all in less than an hour.

kananaskis
08-28-2015, 01:07 AM

One possible reason why devs didn't release the whole chain at once? Some players would have chewed through them all in less than an hour.

maybe one player lol--the OP. seriously impressive.

Dimitrian
08-28-2015, 01:11 AM
There seem to be a problem with the chain of glinstone mythic quests. After crafting the helmet. There's no more quest. Where are the quests for the next item?

How the heck did you complete it so fast?!?!

Back to the topic, sts said that they will add the rest of the quests in the upcoming weeks...they also said that they give us smaller ''bites of content'',instead of giving us all the content at once.

Looks like we are hungry for content...very,very hungry...

Allows.
08-28-2015, 02:03 AM
I always find it funny.
People complain about something is not worth it or is not worth their time.
But in the end, they are the ones who get it first.

Madnex
08-28-2015, 04:25 AM
It's not that much of a magic trick when you've got a stash full of gold to spend and have been one of the first to complete the orc set (meaning orc tags have been stacking all this time unused for this nab). Also, it was meant for the quests to be released one by one:

Important to note: The full quest line will be released over time, with the first part available now. Keep an eye out for future announcements on releases of new parts of the quest.

Amokaachi
08-28-2015, 05:00 AM
Is Vial of Orcsbane tradeable/stashable?

Jazzi
08-28-2015, 05:29 AM
Is Vial of Orcsbane tradeable/stashable?

Once u get the quest u can craft them from those "intact orc fangs" which are dropping from the mobs. U need 15 fangs I think. Not trade-able. Not sure about stashable

Ticklish
08-28-2015, 05:46 AM

Probably ONLY because those runes didn't exactly come cheap within 15 minutes of content release. XD

So it seems players would not be too far apart in gear and stats (excluding gems) if quests were to be released one by one.

Amokaachi
08-28-2015, 06:50 AM
Once u get the quest u can craft them from those "intact orc fangs" which are dropping from the mobs. U need 15 fangs I think. Not trade-able. Not sure about stashable

I m already crafting 5 at the moment. I just didnt want to waste intacts crafting with another toon if they arent stashable. Thank you tho

diimitrii
08-28-2015, 07:30 AM
They said they didn't release full chain yet

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Kingofninjas
08-28-2015, 09:32 AM
check out recent thread and useful charts: "46 Mythic Gear comparison" by Ravager (sorry can't make link on forums app)

It's a good guide but it won't tell me the exact hp, damage, crit and mana difference between the two items and I'm too lazy to do the math.

Bruno Karol
08-28-2015, 10:22 AM
what's the recepie for the helm?

twoxc
08-28-2015, 11:45 AM
Blahh, it's not even possible to craft the second mythic even if the quest was available but I just wanted to see what is needed so I can start saving up and work toward it.

Each item of course will require a huge amount of ORC TAGS that's the main key ingredient it seem and you can't really rush on that even if you have unlimited resources but you can purchase the others ingredient with gold. Only reason I got helmet fast, like Madnex had mention lol been saving orc tags by doing dailies all this time since the orcslaying set.

but now you can some what rush obtain orc tags by doing the Annihilation REPEATED quests, by killing 90 Orc in any of the 3 Elite ren'gol map to obtain 2 tags over and over again. Tried killing orc in normal ren'gol map it doesn't count xD.

Serancha
08-28-2015, 11:55 AM
5400 elite orcs for enough ingots for just a Nomerite helm - then you have to get the insignias also. Ridiculous.

And now the full mythic set can't even be obtained even if you kill your billion elite orcs? What has happened to STS?

twoxc
08-28-2015, 12:14 PM
Seem like players wanted longer and harder work and farm to obtain something worthy. So there you have it. though I think sts forgot something to make these grind even worthy. In my opponent the orcslaying set is harder to obtain then the mythic set xD.

Serancha
08-28-2015, 12:18 PM
Seem like players wanted longer and harder work and farm to obtain something worthy. So there you have it. though I think sts forgot something to make these grind even worthy. In my opponent the orcslaying set is harder to obtain then the mythic set xD.

So they make the mythic set "harder" to obtain by releasing it piece by piece. Bizarre.

Candylicks
08-28-2015, 12:32 PM
Well also the annoying factor if you don't have gold to buy the ingredients and you aren't a lucky player, then yeah. You looking at a really long grind. But hey that's what everyone wanted, so there it is.

My really only issue is the loot off the supposedly 'elite' bosses. We could use some legendary belts, even some new legendary weapons especially for mage and warrior classes. They got the shaft at event and crates this expansion while rogues did get a huge dmg bump. So maybe a set of legendary daggers for rogue, legendary belts for all, and a mage staff and warrior sword. That would make this slightly easier to swallow.

storyofdyear
08-28-2015, 12:36 PM

OMG! OMG!
That was really really fast... -ping

Serancha
08-28-2015, 12:59 PM
Well also the annoying factor if you don't have gold to buy the ingredients and you aren't a lucky player, then yeah. You looking at a really long grind. But hey that's what everyone wanted, so there it is.

There's a difference between making something difficult to get, and a really long grind of ridiculous proportions. We had suggested needing to kill something like 500 elite bosses to obtain the set.

That is not the same as needing to kill 5400 elite orcs + 200-300 normal bosses to get the ingredients for one piece of legendary gear that is unusable (x4 for the set just to START the mythic quest). And now we find out that we can't obtain the mythic set anyways, because they are going to only release one piece every so often (every 2 months? 4 months?)

Candylicks
08-28-2015, 01:02 PM
There's a difference between making something difficult to get, and a really long grind of ridiculous proportions. We had suggested needing to kill something like 500 elite bosses to obtain the set.

That is not the same as needing to kill 5400 elite orcs + 200-300 normal bosses to get the ingredients for one piece of legendary gear that is unusable (x4 for the set just to START the mythic quest). And now we find out that we can't obtain the mythic set anyways, because they are going to only release one piece every so often (every 2 months? 4 months?)

Yep I feel you Ser. I truly do. See my guild thread for my thoughts on current...

Hope you have been well.

Ebezaanec
08-28-2015, 09:31 PM
What happened to the "guaranteed drops for ingredients and high ingredient requirements" suggestions?

Making things luck-based and grind-based is just unappealing to me.

Dimitrian
08-29-2015, 09:51 AM
What happened to the "guaranteed drops for ingredients and high ingredient requirements" suggestions?

Making things luck-based and grind-based is just unappealing to me.
Welcome to Arcane Legends.

Mr Vinc
08-29-2015, 10:10 AM
Very cool, may i play with u someday

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

coenzyme
08-29-2015, 10:50 AM
It sucks a mage can't craft much on account the new elite levels everyone makes the stupid RUN and leaves the mage to die trying again and again . have no trouble fighting my way to the boss and finishing but most warriors RUN pulling mobs. Not cool , not fair , not fun.