PDA

View Full Version : ok, so where is the bypass?

pompous
08-28-2015, 03:18 AM
So elites are only dropping components to craft new mythics. What about those of us who don't PVE? Do we need to find a new game or will there be another way to obtain mythics? Please don't put us through this grind. I quit a game that had a lot of grinding to play AL so please stay consistent

Pillowhead
08-28-2015, 03:38 AM
So what do you want? Give us some suggestions

rstilzchen
08-28-2015, 03:58 AM
If new set is untradable, then you anyway need to finish orcslaying quest to craft mythics. So, you don't need grind normal and elite maps, just buy components. You dont have gold? Your problems. Find or wait for the good way to transform plat into the gold.

And more general advice. If you like PvP, and dont like that PvE players got content they can enjoy at least some short time, please stfu and go play MOBA.

Ticklish
08-28-2015, 05:51 AM
There's no going around this. You have to at least do your dailies in order to craft your set. Just 3 runs a day for those orc tags and you can go back to pvp as you please. All the rest of the ingredients you can buy through the CS :)

Ticklish
08-28-2015, 07:15 AM
OP has another thread on the same line, I said the exact same thing to him. I'll post link here if this discussion starts to go around in circles again.

The points I made in that thread were:
20-60 mins for a daily run.

1-2 months of diligence.

The glintstone set not being worth it or even a must for the gameplay(which BTW was speculation on my part and is now a confirmed fact).

PvE can be fun and the developers know it.

Only a part of the quest line being PvE related, rest is all buying stuff!

Hope you can convey to the OP what I couldn't...

Make that 20 minutes, tops for the daily quest :) He should consider himself lucky he can throw gold at people to buy the ingredients from. Only thing is, it will take time. He can't just waggle his wad of cash and someone will magically appear with his new mythic set.

Titanfall
08-28-2015, 07:27 AM
"Those of us who dont PVE"
Well this is a PvE based game. PvP isnt the focus here, thats what the MOBA is for.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk