PDA

View Full Version : my opinion about insignia!

greekAL
08-28-2015, 04:49 AM
hello to all!
atm rune prices/fang prices ar down cause many ppl cant even take the mythic quest cause still ar crafting the legendary set (one set that isnt worth the time or the gold) how about give 1 insignia in each elite boss of rengol ? that will help ppl done with that quest and make more ppl buy rune/fang! i want to hear more opinions :) ty

codered
08-28-2015, 04:53 AM
+1 on this or make it just like dragkin teeth, better odd in elite region

Madnex
08-28-2015, 04:58 AM
Indeed, this is on spot. Another way of getting these should be added in order for more people to involve themselves in the questline.

Ticklish
08-28-2015, 05:55 AM
I agree wholeheartedly. I've actually spent quite an amount on insignias already but am hesitant to do so for the last part of the orcslaying quest. It's too much gold for something that has no use except to start that mythic quest.

greekAL
08-28-2015, 06:30 AM
yep thats why we need something lk this! we dont need lose gold for a legendary set we will nvr use!

CptAwsome
08-28-2015, 06:34 AM
Agree 100%, I just did 15 normal runs and no insinginas. Zzz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emkochiu
08-28-2015, 07:41 AM
Disagree. When everyone finish those quests, there is nothing to farm in normal maps. Now, 1 insignia = 1 tooth and I think it's ok.

Ticklish
08-28-2015, 07:55 AM
Disagree. When everyone finish those quests, there is nothing to farm in normal maps. Now, 1 insignia = 1 tooth and I think it's ok.

The thing is, the tooth is directly converted into an ingredient for two of the most desirable arcane and mythic items in game. Insignias are just ingredients for legendary items, only made important because it is a prequel to the mythic quest. Nothing more. The orcslaying items are useless and will gather dust in our inventories whereas the teeth you compare insignias to are directly part of our arcane rings and planar pendants. It's NOT okay.

mesalin
08-28-2015, 08:27 AM
Nice idea +1

<Forgiveness>

Ssneakykills
08-28-2015, 09:08 AM
I love this idea

Titanium
08-28-2015, 09:09 AM
Some of you don't know what you really want. Three seasons back so many people said the scaled mythic set was too easy, everyone wanted apparently a longer quest. Ok, here it is. Now is too long ? The new mythic set isn't the holy grail . I find it somehow not helpful for me personally. Imbued looks much better for my activity in game ( pvping )

STS,

Scale up the gear from Planar Tombs before the next mythic quest. And yea... Terra bow + 100 names sucks ! I expected a new legendary weapon. Give us something to make gold from.. Nobody has time to farm rune. I rather go farm crates than rune and fangs.

Dimitrian
08-28-2015, 09:27 AM
Yuss great idea
+1

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

Dimitrian
08-28-2015, 09:30 AM
Some of you don't know what you really want. Three seasons back so many people said the scaled mythic set was too easy, everyone wanted apparently a longer quest. Ok, here it is. Now is too long ? The new mythic set isn't the holy grail . I find it somehow not helpful for me personally. Imbued looks much better for my activity in game ( pvping )

STS,

Scale up the gear from Planar Tombs before the next mythic quest. And yea... Terra bow + 100 names sucks ! I expected a new legendary weapon. Give us something to make gold from.. Nobody has time to farm rune. I rather go farm crates than rune and fangs.

If sts would scale the Planar Tombs,don't you think it would be fair to scale all elites? :D
And the mythic set has to get a well-deserved buff.I mean,it's level 46.And mythic!

Trimis de pe al meu GT-P5100 folosind Tapatalk

greekAL
08-28-2015, 10:57 AM
if insignia dont removed runes ar useless for all of us!!! no1 will farm 100 insignia or pay 3 m for something no need! with 3 m u buy an imbued set and u ar ok! we need to use lvl 46 gear thats why we all wait the expansion not just go wt4 and then just use our previous gears!

Serancha
08-28-2015, 11:00 AM

Teeth drop in elite Tindirin as well as normal. In fact, they drop twice as much in elite as normal.

greekAL
08-28-2015, 11:06 AM
Teeth drop in elite Tindirin as well as normal. In fact, they drop twice as much in elite as normal.
yep and teeth is important compare to insignia in my eyes with bar i can hv planar pendant and arcane ring with insignia i can hv -4 inv slots or -4 stash slots!

Serancha
08-28-2015, 11:21 AM
hello to all!
atm rune prices/fang prices ar down cause many ppl cant even take the mythic quest cause still ar crafting the legendary set (one set that isnt worth the time or the gold) how about give 1 insignia in each elite boss of rengol ? that will help ppl done with that quest and make more ppl buy rune/fang! i want to hear more opinions :) ty

There should be another way to get nomerite ingots also. Only being able to obtain one for 2-3 days of dailies is no incentive to play. If we could reach our goal faster through elite farming, is that not encouragement to play?

I don't see how daily quests of normal maps are in any way stimulating. The very fact they put a limit on how much progress you can make per day has made me stop playing almost totally. Yes, they added a repeatable daily, but 1350 elite orcs for 1 ingot is a bit excessive - especially with 0 chance of getting an insignia while farming it.

Serancha
08-28-2015, 11:41 AM
Repeatable elite quest which give one 2 orc tags for 90 elite orcs killed. Not the best quest but better than nothing

Which, as I added is way too much risk for way too little reward. You can't even farm insignias at the same time. I don't know who is managing STS's loot these days but it's so convoluted it's ridiculous.

Ssneakykills
08-28-2015, 11:45 AM
Which, as I added is way too much risk for way too little reward. You can't even farm insignias at the same time. I don't know who is managing STS's loot these days but it's so convoluted it's ridiculous.

Yeah this is frustrating I want to farm insignias but I haven't seen a drop or heard of a drop since expansion hit and even before the expansion they rarely dropped at all. I don't fancy paying 27k either for insignias

Bidiel
08-28-2015, 12:14 PM
Yes the drop rate of the insigmas is worst than teeth :v

Enviado desde mi GT-I8190L mediante Tapatalk

twoxc
08-28-2015, 12:18 PM
I looted an insignia today while doing daily for my 14 orc tag LOL. back to the Dailies grind. log in for 15minute do Dailies and log out.

Ticklish
08-28-2015, 12:22 PM
I looted an insignia today while doing daily for my 14 orc tag LOL. back to the Dailies grind. log in for 15minute do Dailies and log out.

Stop gloating psshhhh

Kumsaati
08-28-2015, 05:07 PM
insignia isnt very hard to get it lol im getting it nearly 1 time in 3 run

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
08-28-2015, 05:10 PM

That's pretty luck then because I know people who haven't Looted insignias in days

Serancha
08-28-2015, 06:09 PM

I levelled a toon from 41-42+ in Ren'Gol normal maps a couple of weeks ago (approx 20-30 runs solo), and only looted one insignia. But then my luck has always totally sucked.

kananaskis
08-28-2015, 06:54 PM
i must've done around 400 runs since expansion started (running dailies on two toons every day and extra runs) 47 insignia is all so far. I'm too cheap to buy them lol

1/8 runs--that's what it seems like.

i wish they dropped in elite

Faliziaga
08-29-2015, 02:18 AM
I usually do several hours of solo runs through the normal maps and since about one day before the release of the elite maps I realized a decrease in drops of insignias and jewels.

Ceuidear
08-29-2015, 02:21 AM
+10:P
Ran almost 25 runs & got 1 insignia:/
If we waste so much of time only to farm insignia's how can we make time to farm many other things which we need most ?
I guess tooths drop more than insignias.
Hope STS pay attnetion towards this issue.

greekAL
08-29-2015, 04:39 AM
Its waste of time farming normal rengol for insignia and really is hard to gather them i hope sts solve tht case or at least move insignia and in elite maps with more chances!

Runel Joseph Ruiz
08-29-2015, 06:59 AM
lmao mythic rune drops more than the legendary insignia.

greekAL
08-29-2015, 10:01 AM
would be cool too if sts add them for 5-10 orc tags at least!