PDA

View Full Version : Gender

Dvsk
08-28-2015, 07:47 AM
Hey guys, back to AL after a few months and a lot has changed, pretty sad i missed some major events this starting year.

So my concerns since day one of playing is how the characters are so restricted, firstly there are only 3 classes and I don't really have a massive problem with that. But i dont know if this has been suggested before: so if it has sorry.
My problem and suggestion is why can't you add a gender for each class. Now I would live to see this in a future update, where everyone has a free chance to change the genders or there existing characters and then pay platinum for more. This would add much more diversity, and give you a bigger choice at the start. Now why I say this is that the classes are 2 males and a female (W/M & R). I don't like playing with a rogue just because of how it looks, she is fine but I would rather play with a male rogue. And I'm pretty sure many others would, and the same can be said for people wanting to play female warriors and mages.

Again I would love this feature in the future, if it has been already suggested and declined could you link the address. If not please could a GM tell me why.

What are your guys thoughts? Thank you for reading! ☺

Gladius
08-28-2015, 07:51 AM
I would find a female nott look a bit....unnerving

Justg
08-28-2015, 11:02 AM
It has to do with the number of animations and meshes (3d models) that we would need to produce. The game is fairly small and light, and it would be a huge amount of data (and work) to duplicate every single warrior asset but make it female, or rogue asset for a male, including the way they move, fight, etc. Not really sure which way we would go for the other Notts...

Alphonso14
08-28-2015, 09:13 PM
Thank you for posting this! 👏👏👏👏👏🎉🎉🎉🙌