PDA

View Full Version : 1.7.1.1 Content Update (58365)

asommers
05-06-2011, 10:57 AM
Hair is now visible for enchantresses when they equip the new "Golem Worshipper Mask" vanity item from The Sandstone Caves campaign.
Fixed Onyx Golem boss exploit. Players can no longer pull the Onyx Golem to a corner to defeat him without his healers.
Players that send their account name in chat will have that message muted in addition to receiving a warning.
Fixed a few places where it was possible to enter a dungeon with a full inventory.

StompArtist
05-06-2011, 11:01 AM
Players that send their account name in chat will have that message muted in addition to receiving a warning.

What does this mean? I am not understanding what this is about at all.

Yvonnel
05-06-2011, 11:01 AM
Cool. Was wondering what update was.

Arterra
05-06-2011, 11:03 AM
I'm guessing that means their account email

Justg
05-06-2011, 11:05 AM
I'm guessing that means their account email

Correct, keep your account details safe :)

StompArtist
05-06-2011, 11:06 AM
Correct, keep your account details safe :)

Oooh. Ok. Protecting the players against themselves :D

JaytB
05-06-2011, 11:12 AM
ow, my skinhead look for my mage is gone now ;)

anezeudacen
05-06-2011, 11:15 AM
wow no elixir update or guild system? /sadface

Lesrider
05-06-2011, 11:19 AM
Aww I missed another bald elf incident? :p

JaytB
05-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Aww I missed another bald elf incident? :p

It wasn't just bald, I got the entire escaped prisoner look ;)

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/JaytB1/0c1bddf3.png

superglut2
05-06-2011, 11:28 AM
Nice small update. Hopefully elixier stays this way.

thatboyderek
05-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Where do you get that helm from?

Vanced
05-06-2011, 12:21 PM
I miss my red face tats sans the hair... :( What good worshiper isn't willing to shave their head!

Fawayleik
05-06-2011, 01:15 PM
Hey Devs,
I want my bald head back!! (-.-)

Fawayleik
05-06-2011, 01:19 PM
This ugly hairs. -.- I want to shave it. -.-

On orcish and tatooted head its an nice nice style...

Pls..

karmakali
05-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Too bad they couldn't/didn't fix the creepy bare legs thing. There is something unsettling about that. Come on devs....give these guys some pants please! ;)

JaytB
05-06-2011, 01:59 PM
Too bad they couldn't/didn't fix the creepy bare legs thing. There is something unsettling about that. Come on devs....give these guys some pants please! ;)

Funny... But true :)

bronislav84
05-06-2011, 02:44 PM
What? Getting muted for sharing our email? I play on the same email I use for well, email. It's my primary email for everything. What if I want to trade emails with somebody from PL to set up playing together? Am I supposed to break this rule and get around the mute just because I NEED to have somebody email me? Doesn't seem fair.

Any ideas?

Samhayne
05-06-2011, 02:47 PM
What? Getting muted for sharing our email? I play on the same email I use for well, email. It's my primary email for everything. What if I want to trade emails with somebody from PL to set up playing together? Am I supposed to break this rule and get around the.mute just because I NEED to have somebody email me? Doesn't seem fair.

Any ideas?

Hey Bronislav84,

The thing is, most people don't share their e-mail addresses in game for anything other than to give someone else their log in information. Sure, we know that people can probably get around this, just like they can probably get around the system of auto muting for profanity. However, it sends a clear message that sharing your account information is not only a bad thing to do, but it's also in violation of our terms of service.

StompArtist
05-06-2011, 02:48 PM
You can just tell them your Forum account name and exchange PMs from here. Problem solved.

bronislav84
05-06-2011, 02:51 PM
Thank you for explaining that Mister Sam. I just don't see this working out very well. Innocent people who aren't trying to account share or get it stolen by a scammer, getting muted for asking a friend to contact them out of game. It punishes the good intentions along with the bad.

I suppose that works, Stomp. Still a bit harsh though. :(

JaytB
05-06-2011, 02:54 PM
Isn't it at all allowed to exchange E-mails? I mean, can I still give an E-mail address that's not registered in PL?

bronislav84
05-06-2011, 03:02 PM
Pretty sure that would be ok. They're just cracking down on people sharing their login email, and those playing on a primary email like myself end up caught in the automute. Not like I had any idea this would get put in or anything.

Oh well, Stomp did give me a great idea I hadn't thought of. At least I'm satisfied. Those without a forum account can just get one. Thanks Stomp!

Kinda funny really. I'd totally forgot I even had made a forum account until the cake contest.

StompArtist
05-06-2011, 03:04 PM
Pretty sure that would be ok. They're just cracking down on people sharing their login email, and those playing on a primary email like myself end up caught in the automute. Not like I had any idea this would get put in or anything.

Oh well, Stomp did give me a great idea I hadn't thought of. At least I'm satisfied. Those without a forum account can.just get one. Thanks Stomp!

No problem... I was useful! That's a first!

Pandamoni
05-06-2011, 04:04 PM
Isn't it at all allowed to exchange E-mails? I mean, can I still give an E-mail address that's not registered in PL?

Good question. I usually use a different email for my PL friends than I do my regular everyday email. Can I still send that email out in a PM?

Samhayne
05-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Good question. I usually use a different email for my PL friends than I do my regular everyday email. Can I still send that email out in a PM?

The system only looks for chat messages that contain the account e-mail. If you want to give out other e-mail addresses, then you could do that.

F1zzzzp0p
05-07-2011, 12:56 AM
Ur account email doesn't really matter muh but ur password is more important that's y
If u type it in when u logg on it's in stars... But still u shouldn't give
Ur email account away

niodim
05-11-2011, 06:03 AM
on my phone i press update to download new ver ,i connect to the market to download and when i press ok it says downloading your app and stops. then it gets me back to the gam o download the version..what can i do?

thugimmortal
05-11-2011, 07:11 AM
on my phone i press update to download new ver ,i connect to the market to download and when i press ok it says downloading your app and stops. then it gets me back to the gam o download the version..what can i do?

Have you tried to uninstall and start download from scatch
also you can get the apk here

http://auth.pocketlegends.com/download/PocketLegends.apk

i hope this helps