PDA

View Full Version : character help please

Deadsoldiers
05-06-2011, 12:42 PM
Hey after i deleted my level 12 twink i now want to make an imortal! Please help i dont know what character i should use!? Which is best to kill monsters fast? What shall i skill this charcter on (dex/int/str and normal skills). Thanks

Jespo
05-06-2011, 12:51 PM
Well what I prefer is a dex bear. They are fairly good and quite easy at a low level like 12. I am dual speced with int/dex so while farming kills I use an aoe staff. I prefer the candy cane which is no longer available now. You can use a snowball launcher but it has no aoe just the freeze proc. The bear is pretty good because after you group some mobs up just shoot with the staff or gun if it has the freeze proc you will do some damage after using stomp. Hope this helped ^^

Major
05-06-2011, 03:06 PM
Well if ya wanna vaporize enemies make a nuke mage. They are great for farming and tons of fun. Max all of your dmg spells and go pure int. I find this class the funnest to play.

NeoQueen
05-06-2011, 10:01 PM
Well if ya wanna vaporize enemies make a nuke mage. They are great for farming and tons of fun. Max all of your dmg spells and go pure int. I find this class the funnest to play.

Totally agree. You can beast through the lower levels and with the added bonus of health and mana regen ur pot use is much less than bear or bird.

Edit: killing multiple enemies faster occurs with a Mage. The majority of damage skills for birds and bears are targeted toward one enemy at a time. With the Mage all damage skills but one are for multiple enemies.

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
05-06-2011, 10:03 PM
U will own with a dex bear!

F1zzzzp0p
05-06-2011, 10:34 PM
Hey after i deleted my level 12 twink i now want to make an imortal! Please help i dont know what character i should use!? Which is best to kill monsters fast? What shall i skill this charcter on (dex/int/str and normal skills). Thanks

I prefer str bear cuz u won't die as quick and it'll have high damage.. If u want
U can put up int and dex