PDA

View Full Version : Tony's Mega In-Depth PvP Guide

frat
08-28-2015, 05:57 PM
Hey guys, I will continue writing this guide later today and should have it finished by the end of the week! I will also leave the story out this time.

Groaning
08-28-2015, 06:07 PM
I would say otherwise about the l17 rhino, by using fbow you can become the most op class at l15-17
Same with bird I found l17 nuke bird the most fun class at l15-17

HeyitsTubs
08-28-2015, 06:59 PM
little typo catch fights lvl 16 fox not 15 ^_^

Magic Sword
08-28-2015, 07:23 PM
typo in title you said "tony's" rather than "toner's"

frat
08-28-2015, 08:35 PM
I would say otherwise about the l17 rhino, by using fbow you can become the most op class at l15-17

I completely forgot about this, i was in a hurry when i wrote that part, some friends of mine were waiting on me for a basketball game.

Burningdex
08-28-2015, 08:45 PM
nice dude! btw add burningdex, im making a 25 fox :o (ill pm u). How in depth r u going on the 26 bear part?

HeyitsTubs
08-28-2015, 09:25 PM
THIS IS NOT OVER, I WILL CONTINUE WRITING THE REST OF THE GUIDE WHEN I HAVE SOME MORE FREE TIME.

Tony's Mega In-Depth PvP Guide To Most Classes and Levels

Chapters:
1 - Introduction/A little PL story
2 - Levels 15-17
3 - Levels 18-20
4 - Levels 22/23
5 - Levels 25-27
6 - Levels 30-31
7 - Level 35
9 - Level 40
10 - Level 45
11 - Levels 50/51
12 - Levels 55/56
13 - Levels 60/61
14 - Levels 65/66
15 - Levels 70/71
16 - Endgame
17 - My characters
18 - Conclusion

Chapter 1

Hey guys let me tell you a little about myself! Im Tony, most of you probably know me from pvp or pve throughout all these years. I've been playing pocket legends since April 8th 2010. Back when i started i was only 11 years old. I did not like the game a lot back then because it was boring and slow to level. This was also before pvp was released. The game was very very different back then. When i started i remember in order to get xp in pve you had to be the one getting the actual kill. In other words, leeching would get you no xp. This was soon fixed like a few days later. Now, pvp was very fun when it came out, L19 jeweled bow birds and L19/29 int bears were very popular back then. This was when i made my character named Wartwink which was a level 20 dex bear. Then i moved him to level 26 with blitz and became one of the first pvpers at that level. I soon renamed him to wrathfulbeast. I still have this character to this day. The skill points only went up to 5 and you unlocked your last skill like beckon, blessing of might, and thorn wall at 24 instead of 22 now. One of the best twinkers from back then that most people didn't like to was Twinktastical. A lot of people hated this guy because he liked to trash talk a lot. He was pretty much like a mixture between Fleshdrill and Cloudwater. When pocket legends came out on computers under google chrome I decided to boost around 5k kills on wrathfulbeast, which i was a young kid back then, i was only 12 years old and didn't know any better. But PvP was a lot more mellow back then. Most of the time people would FFA or if you were with friends you'd buff and wait for them to buff then just fight without all this "go" crap that happens now a days. If you would kill someone when they weren't ready they simply wouldn't give a crap. They wouldn't scream WTF rusher like almost everyone does now. Soon the halloween event came out then a bunch of events followed it throughout all the year. A huge thing for the game back then was the AO3 release. There was this teaser video of this guy named boomer (i think) holding a gurgox hammer in one hand which started a bunch of rumors where everyone thought a 1 handed gurgox hammer existed. Which maybe it does exist but personally i doubt it. The next big thing was the 56 sewer cap. It was the first cap where you could get an elite item for achieving the maximum level, which was the crown of persistence. Next came the 61 cap which i was very inactive during but you could get the shield of hallows for achieving 61. Guilds eventaully came out a few weeks after 61 cap i believe. I remember some mage named jcoutlet or something like that. He was in rated m and he tried me out. He let me in and i lost my account a few weeks later (long story). Next came the 66 cap, the main thing i can remember was the aunt emma boss being so op and everyone hated her. The mount fang armor was rewarded from getting to 66. Next game the humania cap which i did not log on during this cap at all until a few weeks after 71 cap. I started the game again on my backup account that i also used a lot in the past, which is actually my account that i still use to this day. Then soon these weapons that everyone hated came out called forgotten bows.. I remember logging on and going into my stash and finding all these angel items. And i found my old character named wrathfulbeast that i haven't used in a while. He had around 20k kills back then. I soon renamed him to sonoobish and went under the radar for a long time, even hid my stats and stuff. It wasn't until around 6 months ago that i unhid my stats again. It was when i got on the leaderboards under warrior dm kills. Also The monarch helm was awarded for achieving 71, and you could get a humania face from this magic mirror after killing a boss. The faces gave little stats too. Next came the 76 cap. Soon the fox and rhinos came out during that christmas. It wasn't until the middle of the 76 cap that the forgotten bows were nerfed. Since the forgotten bows came out and many people hated them, a lot started to quit because they thought sts would never nerf them. After a lot quit, sts finally gave in after seeing hundreds of threads complaining about fbows bring so overpowered and nerfed them. I soon made a rushing character named zxczxczker and rushed almost everybody. Soon after, i renamed sonoobish back to wrathfulbeast and unhid my kd. Also everyone wanted str sets nerfed because pallies and bears became significantly overpowered. Many people ended up quitting the game because no caps came for a long time. STS saw that a lot of people quit and made an ultra-elite L77 cap that required 300k xp. Then the lust sets came out when the 77 cap came out. People noticed how op the lust str sets were. Even more op than savage so people started quitting again. Then Justg announced that PL would never get any updates ever again which when i first read that my whole stomach went cold and i held my breath in shock. I was so surprised at what i was reading. I'm honestly surprised that i still play this game today. Around 2 months ago i decided to level wrathfulbeast to 75. Then a week ago i leveled him to 76 and im still working on getting him to 77 atm.

Ok.. phew.. that was long... But anyways, thanks for reading this super long story and i hope you all enjoy my mega guide!

Chapter 2

Bear

At this level range its important to know your stomp range. If you can master 8m stomp you'll already be one of the best bears at this level.

Builds: Always 6 rage, have at least 5 stomp to break out of thorn/ice, 1-3 sms, 0 or 1 crip, 0 or 1 vengefulslash.
Recommended build: 6 rage, 5 stomp, 1 sms, 1 cri, 1 venge.

For level 16-17, add the points into either iron blood and/or stomp.

Gear: L10 archer plat pack helm, L15-17 pink talon. Pink fbow, or purple if you're on a budget (mainly for facing mages), experts armor, plat pack wing or evidence bracer, evid honestly isn't a difference at all. 2 crit 6 damage or 2 hit 6 damage. Any face you like.

Facing opponents:

look at fight's YouTube channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4MnEY1a0W-lhgs4uZaEsQ

Mage

Look at invertibrate's guide for this, he explains everything better than i can.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?173840-gt-THE-L-15-Complete-Mage-Guide

Fox

Same gear as bear, know and master your ranges of all the skills.

Against bears, kite with your needles and darts. Nuke after they use their skills.

Agsinst mages, use needles and darts to get close.

I'd recommend watching fight's L16 fox montage video.

L17 Bird

Gear: L15 armsman, L10 dex plat pack helm, 2 dodge 6 dmg ring, L17 pink fbow, purple if on a budget, penguin or canary face for dodge.

Build: 5-6 evade 6 break 1-2 focus 1 shatter, 1 thorn 1 blast

Facing certain classes:

Birds: nuke them with break thorn shatter blast
foxes: root them first then break shatter blast
bears (I'd recommend using a L17 auto bow): make sure to kite to avoid being stomped, break thorn after stomp shatter blast
mages: thorn them to make them heal then nuke them.
rhinos: thorn them as soon as they charge then nuke

birds are not good until L18 imo but go ahead and try this if you really feel like it

L17 Rhino

Ive never played rhino at this level so help would be appreciated.

THIS IS NOT OVER, I WILL CONTINUE WRITING THE REST OF THE GUIDE WHEN I HAVE SOME MORE FREE TIME.

not bad for a beginner!

lol jk great job. its a great work in progress.

Befs
08-28-2015, 09:38 PM
Am I the only one who came here for the biography?

frat
08-28-2015, 10:48 PM
nice dude! btw add burningdex, im making a 25 fox :o (ill pm u). How in depth r u going on the 26 bear part?

I'll go pretty in depth. Just remember reading what I have to say won't make you as good as I was just after reading it. You're actually going to have to master debuff timing, range, and other skill timing like I did. Took me until like late 2013 to master that.

frat
08-28-2015, 10:50 PM

I mainly put that in there inform people that I have a lot of experience. Wouldn't you rather have a guide from someone who is a founder? Or someone that started a few weeks ago?

iRandom
08-28-2015, 11:12 PM
Nice sig.
And no, the bio hurts my eyes.

Befs
08-28-2015, 11:40 PM
I mainly put that in there inform people that I have a lot of experience. Wouldn't you rather have a guide from someone who is a founder? Or someone that started a few weeks ago?

No, but honestly that's the part I read xD

Hurikazz
08-29-2015, 02:42 AM

Rhino isnt op
A 15 Bear with Fbow can destroy them if he knows what hes doing

Cripple when they charge at u, both slashes and then Stomp gg

Hurikazz
08-29-2015, 02:53 AM
im using first one mostly as it's good vs every Class.
The Nuke Builds are fun to use but ur squishy vs Bears because you will use Fbow and without Guardian ur Armor is like 22-27 + 400 Hp
You will struggle with them at the Beginning as u rely on Red to survive and u gotta find the perfect Timing to use it.
Use the first Build to start and try the others when you have some Experience using 17 Rhino

Hurikazz
08-29-2015, 02:56 AM
Originally Posted by Hurikaz View Post
1) Defensive Build

6 Vital
5 Guard
3 Heal
1 Red
1 Charge

2) Nuke Build (not suggested for Beginner)

6 Vital
6 Heal
3 Red
1 Charge

3) Crazy Nuke (not suggested for Beginner)

6 Vital
6 Red
3 Heal
1 Charge

Gear:

Nuke:

Dex Bone Helm
Fbow
Expert Leather
9Dmg 1Crit Ring

vs Fbow Bear:

Dex Bone Helm
Fbow
Artisan
6Armor and something else Ring

Midfight Regen:

same as Nuke but Alch instead of Expert

Regen:
not neccesary
16 Regen is max.

22 Int rest dex

-Luy

bglir
08-29-2015, 03:09 AM
wonderful fairy-tails story good job

Iilhopeliliil
08-29-2015, 05:05 AM
23 bear
6 rage 1 beckon 6 hs 1 sms 1 cs 3 stomp 4 cb :)
-hope

Ignitedmage
08-29-2015, 06:11 AM
No, but honestly that's the part I read xD

Meh i didn't even put attention on the guide because i know i can't twink because a) no plat b) no gold
so i also read the stroy
Please make the story to 2 or 3 paragraphs, it is hurting my eyes

Groaning
08-29-2015, 10:31 AM
Rhino isnt op
A 15 Bear with Fbow can destroy them if he knows what hes doing

Cripple when they charge at u, both slashes and then Stomp gg

How many of those are left?

frat
08-29-2015, 02:15 PM
wonderful fairy-tails story good job

Well who wouldn't want to know what Pl was like back then? Of course a lot of new people would like to hear some old stories.

frat
08-29-2015, 02:18 PM
Nice sig.
And no, the bio hurts my eyes.

Don't read the bio or turn your brightness down then?

iRandom
08-29-2015, 05:28 PM
Don't read the bio or turn your brightness down then?

Wall of text...

frat
08-29-2015, 05:52 PM
Wall of text...

I'm not too sure to why this would be hurting your eyes then. Try not looking at it and skipping it?

Befs
08-29-2015, 08:25 PM
Hey guys let me tell you a little about myself! Im Tony, most of you probably know me from pvp or pve throughout all these years. I've been playing pocket legends since *censored bc old gen talk This was when i made my character named Wartwink which was a level 20 dex bear. Then i moved him to level 26 with blitz *censored for hipster talk*. I soon renamed him to wrathfulbeast. When pocket legends came out on computers under google chrome I decided to boost around 5k kills on wrathfulbeast, which i was a young kid back then, i was only 12 years old and didn't know any better. I started the game again on my backup account that i also used a lot in the past, which is actually my account that i still use to this day. Then soon these weapons that everyone hated came out called forgotten bows.. And i found my old character named wrathfulbeast that i haven't used in a while. He had around 20k kills back then. (stuff about coming back hiding stats and stuff) It was when i got on the leaderboards under warrior dm kills. Soon the fox and rhinos came out during that christmas. It wasn't until the middle of the 76 cap that the forgotten bows were nerfed. Since the forgotten bows came out and many people hated them, a lot started to quit because they thought sts would never nerf them. After a lot quit, sts finally gave in after seeing hundreds of threads complaining about fbows bring so overpowered and nerfed them. Also everyone wanted str sets nerfed because pallies and bears became significantly overpowered. Then the lust sets came out when the 77 cap came out. People noticed how op the lust str sets were. Even more op than savage so people started quitting again. Then Justg announced that PL would never get any updates ever again.

Cut it down for every1

Groaning
08-29-2015, 08:32 PM
Hey guys let me tell you a little about myself! Im Tony, most of you probably know me from pvp or pve throughout all these years. I've been playing pocket legends since *censored bc old gen talk This was when i made my character named Wartwink which was a level 20 dex bear. Then i moved him to level 26 with blitz *censored for hipster talk*. I soon renamed him to wrathfulbeast. When pocket legends came out on computers under google chrome I decided to boost around 5k kills on wrathfulbeast, which i was a young kid back then, i was only 12 years old and didn't know any better. I started the game again on my backup account that i also used a lot in the past, which is actually my account that i still use to this day. Then soon these weapons that everyone hated came out called forgotten bows.. And i found my old character named wrathfulbeast that i haven't used in a while. He had around 20k kills back then. (stuff about coming back hiding stats and stuff) It was when i got on the leaderboards under warrior dm kills. Soon the fox and rhinos came out during that christmas. It wasn't until the middle of the 76 cap that the forgotten bows were nerfed. Since the forgotten bows came out and many people hated them, a lot started to quit because they thought sts would never nerf them. After a lot quit, sts finally gave in after seeing hundreds of threads complaining about fbows bring so overpowered and nerfed them. Also everyone wanted str sets nerfed because pallies and bears became significantly overpowered. Then the lust sets came out when the 77 cap came out. People noticed how op the lust str sets were. Even more op than savage so people started quitting again. Then Justg announced that PL would never get any updates ever again.

Cut it down for every1

BES Sig :) #potatoes

frat
08-30-2015, 04:17 AM

Cut it down for every1

Skip it then? I never said anywhere that you weren't allowed to read the guide without reading the story.

Befs
08-30-2015, 11:26 AM
Skip it then? I never said anywhere that you weren't allowed to read the guide without reading the story.

no, I actually enjoyed reading it, I just cut it down for people like random

Hurikazz
08-30-2015, 11:40 AM
How many of those are left?

its mostly 18 Bears which can kill me with Fbow Auto Hits..

frat
08-30-2015, 01:25 PM
no, I actually enjoyed reading it, I just cut it down for people like random

Alright will do, I haven't had time to add everything else in the guide yet.

Befs
08-30-2015, 04:46 PM
Alright will do, I haven't had time to add everything else in the guide yet.

Yeah, I look forward to seeing the rest.

PM me if u need a 35 int bear section ;)

Groaning
08-30-2015, 05:12 PM

PM me if u need a illuminati section ;)

fixed :D
:o

iRandom
08-30-2015, 05:39 PM
Pm me if you need a 66 int bear section.

frat
08-30-2015, 07:15 PM

PM me if u need a 35 int bear section ;)

Only things I'll be needing is most rhino/fox levels and Like L45.

Hurikazz
08-31-2015, 08:51 AM
Only things I'll be needing is most rhino/fox levels and Like L45.
just pm me ingame Mr. Swagtony

frat
08-31-2015, 10:06 AM
fixed :D
:o

Illuminati confirmed.

frat
08-31-2015, 10:10 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fXdB9AXOQ4c

Starbucks is illuminati

Magic Sword
08-31-2015, 06:49 PM
lel toner strate rekt

HeyitsTubs
08-31-2015, 07:15 PM
here's my specialty 15 bear build.

6 rage 6 cb 1 sms 1 cs

works if u juke the guy if not u die.

Befs
08-31-2015, 09:19 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fXdB9AXOQ4c

Starbucks is illuminati

but wait!

his youtube account name is Peladophobian.

Peladophobian rhymes with Ian.

Ian is one of the main smosh people.

Smosh has twenty one million subscribers.

Tweny wun kid.

Tweny wun kid is from vine.

Vine is competing with instagram.

What do we associate with instagram?

Selfies.

Who do we associate with selfies?

White girls.

We also associate white girls with starbucks.

Peladophobian was proving that starbucks is illuminati.

that sentence ^ has 7 letters

Peladophobian has 13 letters

13 - 7 = 6

Peladophobian is one word.

6 - 1 = 5

The fifth month of the year is may.

His channel was made in May, 2014

In may 2014, California Chrome won the kentucky derby.

The Kentucky derby is a part of 3 races for the triple crown.

Crowns represent ruling.

It says triple, or 3 crown.

3 is the number of sides on a triangle.

So that gives us illuminati crown.

Illuminati confirmed.

Peladophobian is trying to help illuminati rule world confirmed.