PDA

View Full Version : NEW mythic 46 helm

Rome
08-29-2015, 05:21 AM
hello,

Yesterday i completed my 46 MYTHIC helm quest. It took me sevaral hardcore grind hours to get the ingredients. Now my helm is done and im kinda disapointed that the stats are way below the imbued potency helm.. i dont know if its suposed to be this way but i also expirienced the same things with the orcslaying gear. half the set is for warior instead of rouge. In some previous threads i saw something about an hefty set bonus when u got al 4 pieces, but arent the new mythics suposed to cary there own strengt piece by piece?

my opinion is to buff those pieces so u really get something for the effort u put into it.
For now my mood to keep continueing is gone because its not worth it but i hope u guys gonna change that :)

ps: Ill add screenshots once its done upgrading

greetings amborion

Madnex
08-29-2015, 06:08 AM
No, it was not meant for each piece to be clearly BiS. It's a trade off - stats for the skill perk. That said, the new mythics are still potentially better if gemmed properly since they offer an extra slot which means anywhere from +7 to +9 extra stats or extra damage from para.

Overall the HP loss from imbued is being compensated for with a huge armor increase on the helmet/body pieces. If you want the best stats your best set up is mixing 46 helm/body with arc ring and planar pendant and sacrificing the skill perk. If you want the skill perk, you'll have to give up some stats. Comparing eye/para gemmed imbued with clean or poorly gemmed L46 myth is not enough to ask for a buff as the comparison is not on the same basis.

Xxdisarrayxx
08-29-2015, 06:53 AM
You're awesome ^^^ Lol ;P

Kakashis
08-29-2015, 10:44 AM
STS has already stated that you won't get better stats than the mythic amulet of last season combined with the Arcane ring. What you do get is an additional skill. For rogue anyways, unless there are always 2 nekro in the elite party, I much rather have the stun immunity of the razorshield. That said, I'm still rocking the 36 mythic helm and armor with no issues in elite. I'll save my gold and skip the armor and skill addition of this season.

illwilly
08-29-2015, 10:52 AM
hello,

Yesterday i completed my 46 MYTHIC helm quest. It took me sevaral hardcore grind hours to get the ingredients. Now my helm is done and im kinda disapointed that the stats are way below the imbued potency helm.. i dont know if its suposed to be this way but i also expirienced the same things with the orcslaying gear. half the set is for warior instead of rouge. In some previous threads i saw something about an hefty set bonus when u got al 4 pieces, but arent the new mythics suposed to cary there own strengt piece by piece?

my opinion is to buff those pieces so u really get something for the effort u put into it.
For now my mood to keep continueing is gone because its not worth it but i hope u guys gonna change that :)

ps: Ill add screenshots once its done upgrading

greetings amborion

Remember.... this set is the f2p mythic, 100% farmable..
Im thinking when this sets done, they will make a upgrade 43 mythic armor and belt using something you can only make with plat, but thats just my guess.. the paying players need something soon..

geeman75
08-29-2015, 08:29 PM
What quest do I need to do? I've done the daily one and still can't craft helm... Was there something else I need to do?

Sent from my ALCATEL A995L using Tapatalk

Dimitrian
08-30-2015, 11:36 AM
What quest do I need to do? I've done the daily one and still can't craft helm... Was there something else I need to do?

You need to finish the ENTIRE Orcslaying questline before you can start crafting the helm.
Quest is from artificer Rovohn in Garetta.

Armani Boi
08-31-2015, 05:54 AM
Please correct me if my understanding is wrong:

To craft new mythic helm, need to finish the Orcslaying Quest by obtaining the following:
1. 5 Nomerites - get the daily quest from Elvene to get Orc Tag reward and use to buy Nomerites from Trader Klassi
2. 30 Insigina - drop from Bosses in Glintstones.

After that you can start the new mythic helm quest by talking to artificer Rovohn in Garetta

You need to finish the ENTIRE Orcslaying questline before you can start crafting the helm.

Dimitrian
08-31-2015, 06:55 AM

To craft new mythic helm, need to finish the Orcslaying Quest by obtaining the following:
1. 5 Nomerites - get the daily quest from Elvene to get Orc Tag reward and use to buy Nomerites from Trader Klassi

After that you can start the new mythic helm quest by talking to artificer Rovohn in Garetta
You need 100 insignias to finish the quests and i dont know about nomerites.
30 insignias for the helm,15 for the amulet,20 for the ring and 35 for the armor.

mesalin
08-31-2015, 08:20 AM

4 ignot for helm

<Forgiveness>

geeman75
09-02-2015, 03:43 PM
I was afraid this was the case half way now lol... Thanks...

Bmwmsix
09-02-2015, 05:40 PM
Complete gear sucks not worth it the time/gold.

zerofort
09-02-2015, 06:00 PM
Could you pls show a pic showing lvl46 mythic helm compaired to lvl 36 ty

andsrrf
09-22-2015, 11:34 AM
You need 100 insignias to finish the quests and i dont know about nomerites.
30 insignias for the helm,15 for the amulet,20 for the ring and 35 for the armor.

you already have the new mythic? a question .. a friend this stubbornly saying that after making the legendary helmet orc can already direct transform it in mythic helmet. I finished the legendary helmet orc and thereafter not appeared NO quest related to the mythic. I think then it is necessary to finish the whole set orc legendary, helmet, ring, pendant and armor to appear AFTER do and quests to transform the legendary orc orc in mythic 46. Please tell me what you know about this issue

Edward Coug
09-22-2015, 11:37 AM
you already have the new mythic? a question .. a friend this stubbornly saying that after making the legendary helmet orc can already direct transform it in mythic helmet. I finished the legendary helmet orc and thereafter not appeared NO quest related to the mythic. I think then it is necessary to finish the whole set orc legendary, helmet, ring, pendant and armor to appear AFTER do and quests to transform the legendary orc orc in mythic 46. Please tell me what you know about this issue

You have to finish the whole orcslaying set to get the myth quest. The myth quest also has to be done in order (helmet, ring, amulet, armor).

andsrrf
09-22-2015, 11:50 AM
You have to finish the whole orcslaying set to get the myth quest. The myth quest also has to be done in order (helmet, ring, amulet, armor).

you already have the new mythic? thank you for answer

Edward Coug
09-22-2015, 11:53 AM
you already have the new mythic? thank you for answer

I have the helmet. I can post a screen shot tonight if you'd like, but the stats can be found on the announcements page, so I don't see the point.

andsrrf
09-22-2015, 11:57 AM
I have the helmet. I can post a screen shot tonight if you'd like, but the stats can be found on the announcements page, so I don't see the point.

not, need not, I also already have the helmet, thanks again

Spell
09-22-2015, 12:26 PM

You only loose a bit of crit but gain much armor and health nd a tad bit more dmg.i think its a fair trade tbh.

andsrrf
09-22-2015, 12:33 PM

You only loose a bit of crit buy gain much armor and health nd a tad bit more dmg.i think its a fair trade tbh.

answer me this question also on..
a question .. a friend this stubbornly saying that after making the legendary helmet orc can already direct transform it in mythic helmet. I finished the legendary helmet orc and thereafter not appeared NO quest related to the mythic. I think then it is necessary to finish the whole set orc legendary, helmet, ring, pendant and armor to appear AFTER do and quests to transform the legendary orc orc in mythic 46. Please tell me what you know about this issue

Spell
09-22-2015, 12:36 PM
a question .. a friend this stubbornly saying that after making the legendary helmet orc can already direct transform it in mythic helmet. I finished the legendary helmet orc and thereafter not appeared NO quest related to the mythic. I think then it is necessary to finish the whole set orc legendary, helmet, ring, pendant and armor to appear AFTER do and quests to transform the legendary orc orc in mythic 46. Please tell me what you know about this issue

You must finish the entire orc set to unlock the new mythic questline.the orcset DOES NOT transform into the new lvl 46 mythics.hope that clears up the confusion ^_^.

Edward Coug
09-22-2015, 12:37 PM

I already told you. You have to complete the whole orcslayer set. I have the mythic helmet. Your friend is either misinformed or simply lying.

andsrrf
09-22-2015, 01:00 PM
I already told you. You have to complete the whole orcslayer set. I have the mythic helmet. Your friend is either misinformed or simply lying.

I know, I know, the more evidence better u.u

Dimitrian
09-23-2015, 05:50 AM
Nah pff i don't have it i don't need that crap