PDA

View Full Version : Best class

afterme
08-29-2015, 06:19 AM
Which class is the best for pve can someone tell

Greatankush
08-29-2015, 06:25 AM
Rogue/Mage but not warrior
Preferably a rogue if you've got guts....I guess?

Raxsain
08-29-2015, 06:29 AM
As Gre said rog or sorc,rogs are for bosses n mages for mobs.It's up to you to choose.

Eldorado
08-29-2015, 06:58 AM
1st Rogue : Fast Boss Kill [Still the fastest to clear elite with 3 to 4 rogue] 2nd Sorcerer : Fast to clear mobs [only 1 or sometimes 2 are only needed because more rogues are better on a party] 3rd Warrior [ Tanks are not needed on elites it slows the run + they can be one shot by bosses + they cannot hold agro well ]

Amicusdei
08-29-2015, 07:47 AM
Rogue.

Next question...

afterme
08-29-2015, 08:46 AM
So should I make a rogue or a sorc for my main?

Ceuidear
08-29-2015, 08:54 AM
Warrior & Mage for mob kill.
But, of course as my friends have stated above u can make a rogue if u r fast enough to play it.
Most of all gears of warrior & rogue are costlier than mage's.
But for fast runs & finishing u can choose rogue as rogue's crit rate[With dmg & dps] is high than other 2 class.
So its upto ur decision to choose ur class.

afterme
08-29-2015, 09:02 AM
Warrior & Mage for mob kill.
But, of course as my friends have stated above u can make a rogue if u r fast enough to play it.
Most of all gears of warrior & rogue are costlier than mage's.
But for fast runs & finishing u can choose rogue as rogue's crit rate[With dmg & dps] is high than other 2 class.
So its upto ur decision to choose ur class.

Which one would you suggest? Rogue or mage

Order
08-29-2015, 09:02 AM
I prefer sorcerer why: less pots i tried all class but i still prefer sorcerer but the thing is easy dyinh and hard to find pt but if you are rogue you can have pt faster than ancother classes

Dimitrian
08-29-2015, 09:06 AM
I say sorcerer.
Warrior is the most useless class.
So please buff them STS!

Jazzi
08-29-2015, 09:20 AM
It is easiest to find parties as a rogue. Very high gear and pots cost though. Mage is most economical.

afterme
08-29-2015, 09:22 AM
It is easiest to find parties as a rogue. Very high gear and pots cost though. Mage is most economical.

Why is it hard to find parties as a mage?

Ceuidear
08-29-2015, 09:32 AM
Because mages have low armor than rogue & die easily in certain elite maps & arena.
With full rogue party(4 members) u can finish elite maps & arena within 4-5mins(average gears)
So better go for rogue.

Dimitrian
08-29-2015, 09:37 AM
It isn't that hard to find a party as a mage.In arena,people are using rogues to finish arena fast because they are the the masters of single target damage.The role of the mage is crowd control and sometimes,in normal dungeons,heal(in elite it's useless,and if someone asks for mana simply tell them to use pots).The role of the warrior is to aggro mobs,and now it's useless cuz now dungeons need dps and damage in order to be finished fast.I mean warriors have been completely forgotten,and the last time they got buffed was like in spring this year,adding some 15% bleeding or stuff like that.Plus,not even THE DEVS play as warriors!

Ceuidear
08-29-2015, 11:23 AM
It isn't that hard to find a party as a mage.In arena,people are using rogues to finish arena fast because they are the the masters of single target damage.The role of the mage is crowd control and sometimes,in normal dungeons,heal(in elite it's useless,and if someone asks for mana simply tell them to use pots).The role of the warrior is to aggro mobs,and now it's useless cuz now dungeons need dps and damage in order to be finished fast.I mean warriors have been completely forgotten,and the last time they got buffed was like in spring this year,adding some 15% bleeding or stuff like that.Plus,not even THE DEVS play as warriors!

Warriors or Mage r not to be considered useless as each class have got their own importance & value but, it depends upon players who choose or desire to form party with the each of the classes.
I have seen people running with all classes making a party like:-
1 Tank, 1 Mage & 2 Rogues
2 Mages & 2 Rogues
2 Tanks[Damage tank & tanking tank], 1 Mage & 1 Rogue.
Nowadays 4 Rogue parties are more for fast runs & finishing but, that doesn't mean Warrior & Mage r useless.

Dimitrian
08-29-2015, 11:24 AM
Warriors or Mage r not to be considered useless as each class have got their own importance & value but, it depends upon players who choose or desire to form party with the each of the classes.
I have seen people running with all classes making a party like:-
1 Tank, 1 Mage & 2 Rogues
2 Mages & 2 Rogues
2 Tanks[Damage tank & tanking tank], 1 Mage & 1 Rogue.
Nowadays 4 Rogue parties are more for fast runs & finishing but, that doesn't mean Warrior & Mage r useless.
I didn't say about mages being useless.I said only about warriors.
And yes,every class has their own roles,but the warrior one is what makes them useless.Nowadays,most dungeons need damage and/or dps to be finished fast.

Ceuidear
08-29-2015, 11:33 AM
I didn't say about mages being useless.I said only about warriors.
And yes,every class has their own roles,but the warrior one is what makes them useless.Nowadays,most dungeons need damage and/or dps to be finished fast.

Ya i have noticed it.
But, u still get invited for certain runs in certain maps right?
So be happy for it :)

Dimitrian
08-29-2015, 11:34 AM
Ya i have noticed it.
But, u still get invited for certain runsin certain maps right?
So be happy for it :)
I don't play as a warrior anymore [emoji14]

Jazzi
08-29-2015, 11:58 AM

Firstly because arena is the most profitable place in the game atm and sadly it is a place where rogues are times stronger than mages and warriors, as you only fight bosses. Secondly the fastest runs seem to be made in parties of 3 and in elite maps those parties mostly consist of 2 rogues and 1 mage or 3 rogues. So you can see here how the demand for rogues is just higher. It has nothing to do with their lower armour as the shield ability of the mages is really strong and one, at least at the higher gear level, can alternate it with nekro's shield.

For a new player a mage will be easier to gear up.

Tatman
08-29-2015, 12:48 PM
With these new elites being the joke they are, imo only viable class is rogue.

Ravager
08-29-2015, 09:12 PM
Rogue is good at everything whereas other classes are good at some things. Save yourself the hassle and make a rogue.

Jek Republik
08-30-2015, 01:05 PM
these shows how op the rogue is.. T.T can do both tank and damager.