PDA

View Full Version : My suggestion Ultimate Raid Battles

Aerodude
08-29-2015, 08:30 AM
I would want sts to have a raid dungeon battle that has 10 levels and 2 ultra secret dungeons that will test peoples skill and recquires minimum of level 30 to enter (sorry if it's long but please read thanks)
Level 1 : Frog boss
All attacks inflicts curse and has 30% chance to stun and or panic or terrify boss is leveled to 30
Level 2 : Wolf boss
All attacks reduces armor and crit by 50% and all attacks has 85% chance to crit and will inflict minimum damage of 1k without crit boss is leveled to 33
Level 3 : Orc Trulle boss
All attacks are AoE with a maximum range of 20m and with 100% chance to stun and inflicts a fixed damage of 99% of health leveled to 35
Level 4 : Dark Magician boss
All attacks reduces damage by 50% and 100% chance to restore health with every attack leveled to 37
Level 5 : Assassin boss
Reduces all speed by 50% and increases own speed by 100% when 50% and has 100% crit every attack with minimum damage of 1.5k leveled to 40
Level 6 : Frost Mage boss
All attacks has 75% chance to freeze targets has low armor and health and when brought down to 50% uses freeze all skill and freezes targets for 10 seconds with DoT and when at 15% freezes all for 20 seconds and inflicts massive DoT for the whole duration leveled to 42
Level 7 : Summoner boss
Summons 10-50 minions with different attacks from inflicting curse to panic and freezings and when 10% health summons mimics of the targets leveled to 44
Level 8 : Rogue and Shaman boss
Rogue appears first and once dies Shaman will spawn and when at 10% revives Rogue and heals self to 100% and gets a 50% all buff and 25% targets all de buff leveled to 44
Level 9 : Swordmaster boss
All attacks cause extreme bleeding until he dies and summons 10 floating swords every 10% health interval leveled to 46
Level 10 : Ultra mimic master boss
Mimics all targets with 2x as much damage target has and when at 50% mimics itself and re mimic targets with 3x as much damage and when at 10% mimics 5 random elite boss from nordr until tindrin leveled to 48

Secret Dungeons
Ultra dungeon 1
Boss : Wizard Master , Assassin Master , Barbarian Master
Wizard master can cause any debuffs and stuns , freeze, panic and extreme DoT
Assassin master can cause reduction of speed by 75% and inflicts extreme bleed and has 200% crit and hits with a minimum of 2.5k damage
Barbarian master reduces armor by 30% and can cause prolonged stuns and has increased armor and health by 50%
These bosses have a slight chance to 1 hit ANY targets except Assassin which can 1 hit tanks leveled to 50

Ultra dungeon 2
Boss : TOTEM OF DESTRUCTION
a totem composing of 3 different layers with different uses
1st layer : reduces all targets stats by 70%
2nd layer : increases totems stats by 90%
3rd layer : attacks with different skills
When totem is at 0.1% will use skill
DESTRUCTION
which does a fixed damage of 50k , stuns for 20 seconds , receives omega DoT damage with 1k-3k per tick leveled to 57
Rewards : Arcane Lock which has 50/50 chance to drop new Arcane weapon , helmet , armor , ring , pendant or belt
I hope this will be real by season 10 xD when cap is 56
Please give feedback sorry if it's long thanks

Dimitrian
08-29-2015, 09:10 AM
3 things i want sts to add in the game:
Scaled elite dungeons,buffing the warrios and something like raids.
So yeah,nice idea!

Aerodude
08-29-2015, 09:31 AM
3 things i want sts to add in the game:
Scaled Thankselite dungeons,buffing the warrios and something like raids.
So yeah,nice idea!
Thanks so much (: